Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theMathematician
    replied
    Why not go for another US state first instead of thinking about moving countries? From what I've heard, the US as a whole is as heterogenous as some continents are. Besides: Learning a new language is hard as f*ck. So think wisely about that as you're only fully accepted in any society when your language level reaches the C-area.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    I move to Oregon and this state goes to s****.

Multiple dead from a hostage-situation shooting. Lord have mercy!!!

I need to apply to any decent country that will take me.

My Resume.
    -Hardworking
    -Keeps to myself
    -Willing to learn another language
    -Hate violence
    -Respect differences
    -Future Screenwriter
    -Cute
    Wow your superpower is iconic sis

Cum to GERMany

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied

Oregon has had a rough year, even for it being 2020

I think about leaving the country all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Let me just state the irony in thinking you are so progressive and out of the box because you f*ck around so much... When that is literally the status quo these days, of the Tinder generation.
    ​​​​
    True

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Lawd have mercy

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

You are closer to Canada if that’s an option
    I wish there was an opening with my company. Obviously, there will be a mass hiring when things get better, and as long as I survive this craziness, I will be leaving. Lord have mercy.

With COVID, pay cuts, losing family members, the fires, the shootings, and with both parents being mentally ill alcoholics..... chile!!!

But I am blessed to have a job.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied

My Resume.
    -Hardworking
    -Keeps to myself
    -Hate violence
    -Respect differences
    -Future Screenwriter
    -Cute
    You are closer to Canada if that’s an option

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post

It's because slut-shaming only affects women (and to a lesser extent, gay bottoms).

That ''study'' is most likely total bs (like anything published by Bild), unless a lot more men have a lot more sex with a lot more other men than we thought.. I mean whom do they have all this sex with if it's not with women? If it was all heterosexual sex, there'd be (close to) no gender gap.

3.7? Are we screwing corpses these days?

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

My Resume.
    -Hardworking
    -Keeps to myself
    -Hate violence
    -Respect differences
    -Future Screenwriter
    -Cute

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

It's also quite popular here too but maybe it's used in a different way here than in the Americas? Anytime I would use Tinder I would find it to be really slow and inefficient. It took ages to get anything started there. The most I got out of it was 2 (bad) dates and many matches that didn't go absolutely nowhere

Or maybe it was just me and I suck at using it
    Wow interesting. I’m very selective to who I give a like though. I never consider profiles with just one pic and I never give a like If I have a feeling the profile might be fake.

Then the ones that are a match turn out to be very talkative. Normally I would spend the first day chatting with them in the app and then we change phone numbers and continue the communication through whatsapp.

I even kinda use Tinder for more “serious” plans. Not like relationships or anything but for more proper dates kinda thing. Like going to the movies or going out for dinner or some drinks, etc.

And it’s turned out to be a very positive experience for me.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I'm active on Tinder as well and 90% of the matches don't lead to any communication at all and when it comes to the other 10%, the conversation sticks on the small talk level, which is not really why I registered on that site in the first place.
    I guess many people start a profile on that site out of boredom rather than because they're seriously looking for a partner. Otherwise, I don't get why some can't even be bothered to have a profile text.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Really? I‘ve met a lot of great people from Tinder.

I don’t know how is it in Europe but here in the Americas Tinder is a very popular app.
    It's also quite popular here too but maybe it's used in a different way here than in the Americas? Anytime I would use Tinder I would find it to be really slow and inefficient. It took ages to get anything started there. The most I got out of it was 2 (bad) dates and many matches that didn't go absolutely nowhere

Or maybe it was just me and I suck at using it
    Last edited by aRat; Yesterday, 22:58.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

Tinder is useless in my experience. I would get these matches that would go nowhere coz none of these guys would write back or they would write like 2 words once or twice and then never again. I think that place if full of people who collect matches to boost their ego or are bored but don't really want to start anything. It's not even good for hook ups (Grindr is way superior in that regard) let alone for more serious stuff like a relationship.
    Really? I‘ve met a lot of great people from Tinder.

I don’t know how is it in Europe but here in the Americas Tinder is a very popular app.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Tinder rocks!
    Tinder is useless in my experience. I would get these matches that would go nowhere coz none of these guys would write back or they would write like 2 words once or twice and then never again. I think that place if full of people who collect matches to boost their ego or are bored but don't really want to start anything. It's not even good for hook ups (Grindr is way superior in that regard) let alone for more serious stuff like a relationship.

Grindr is very efficient for hook ups but for relationships only the good ol way of putting yourself out there or asking friends or acquintances if they know someone to set you up with or just pure luck/coincidence worked for me thus far.
    Last edited by aRat; Yesterday, 22:41.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Tinder rocks!

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Let me just state the irony in thinking you are so progressive and out of the box because you f*ck around so much... When that is literally the status quo these days, of the Tinder generation.
    ​​​​

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    This stunning album was placed at #1 on the Rolling Stone’s “500 Greatest Albums Of All Time” list

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Make sure you stream Smile while skating
    Hhmmm let me climax to Tucked, nice rhythm

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    Well I wasn't sure what I was going to do tonight but now I have decided that I feel like doing some skating.

Have a nice evening all.
    Make sure you stream Smile while skating

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Well I wasn't sure what I was going to do tonight but now I have decided that I feel like doing some skating.

Have a nice evening all.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

I would think given your experience with such diversity, you would come across as less judgmental then. Perhaps you don't intend that, but it's how I'm reading this. You're making a judgment on the knowledge of people who haven't hooked up in the same way you have.

I would argue that sexual experience in and of itself doesn't impart knowledge in any case. I've met guys who could get any guy they want and took full advantage of that - and that translated to being incredibly selfish in bed. To your point about introverts, I would say you are generalizing - introversion alone is not an indicator of libido.
    Hit the right spot there.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Yeah let’s move on, please
    Last edited by MrLeonix; Yesterday, 22:10.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post

So someone who skated all around the world has more right to his opinion than a champion who skated only in his own country?

Also, saying introverts are being "better" when it comes to sex is just as ignorant as saying extroverts are better.
    It depends. If the topic is about skating around the world then yes, the “global” skater will obviously have more of a right to compare about the different places, and skating all around the world than the one who only skated in his own country.

The issue here is not sex (skating). It’s people making opinions about something they don’t know about. Like imagine the skater who only skated in his own country giving opinions about how it’s like to be skating in other places around the world. That’s what I mean.

As for the last paragraph, I do think it’s quite usual to end up having quite better and wilder sex with an introvert however I didn’t generalize about them all being “better” ... What I did say is that many of them are more sexually liberated tho.
    Last edited by MrLeonix; Yesterday, 22:03.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    I’ve had plenty of sexual experience and sexual partners from all kinds of diversity (introverts, extroverts, hot beautiful people, skinny, fitness, black people, white people, multiple countries, girls, guys, young, older lovers, etc) , I’ve always been very Rock and Roll lifestyle when it comes to sex and I feel that I have enough experience to spill the tea and know through my sex journey that not everything is what it seems like, in many occasions the ones you think are more sexual or “slutty” aren’t even close to be at all, or sometimes the hottest person is not necessarily having the most sex and those who you would never guess like introverts and shy people could end up being the most “dangerous” ones (in the good sense of the word) ... The sexual experience makes you more open minded about people and it all comes with a full of surprises , you never stop getting surprised about what people (and what kind of people) are willing or not willing to do to the point that you can’t literally put anyone in a box or a stereotype.
    I would think given your experience with such diversity, you would come across as less judgmental then. Perhaps you don't intend that, but it's how I'm reading this. You're making a judgment on the knowledge of people who haven't hooked up in the same way you have.

I would argue that sexual experience in and of itself doesn't impart knowledge in any case. I've met guys who could get any guy they want and took full advantage of that - and that translated to being incredibly selfish in bed. To your point about introverts, I would say you are generalizing - introversion alone is not an indicator of libido.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Nnnn these strained discussions about sex. Don't take it so hard like a D sistrens

Anyway Sex is obvi great but I don't agree with the notion that you need it to have it constantly or at all to have a fulfiling life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X