Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theMathematician
    replied
    Thanks for sharing your experiences, Tansike. It reminds me once again to be careful which data of mine to post online. In fact, I would like to spend less time online as offline life is what really matters. You can skip cigarettes, but with home learning, it's much harder to use media in a limited way :( .

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Yeah, but I feel like those things got way worse lately.

Also it was weird that I used the computer first but the ads were shown on my phone as well.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Targeted commercials.
    Some people even claim they get specific instagram adds from just talking about the product nead their phones or computers.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Yes, your browsers store your browsing history and then target ads based on that. It's part of their business model, and it's incredibly annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    I really wonder if there's something that doesn't get saved somehow in the internet. I mean, I just ordered something on the computer, minutes afterwards I saw an ad for the page I've ordered on a newspaper site while using the computer, plus the same ads were shown on Facebook AND instagram when I just used my phone some minutes afterwards. Can't be a coincidence, because I never saw those ads previously!

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    @RayRay: Is it still a thing these days in the Netherlands?
    Not like in the 90s. Alicia Keys (2005), Jan Smit (2013) and George Michael (2017) are the only ones who had massive success with an Unplugged album after the 90s.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Eric Claptons Unplugged album is the best selling live album of all time WW, selling 26 million copies. It also won Six Grammy awards.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    commented on 's reply
    theMathematician are you straight/gay/bi ? Saw you speak about having children in the future and I was confused, but maybe you meant adopting ?

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Hm is Ozark really as good as some people say? Should I start watching it?
    I got bored of it after like three episodes tbh.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    @RayRay: Is it still a thing these days in the Netherlands?

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    I found S1 to be a bit of a slow burner, but once you get past the midpoint of S1, the show fires on all cylinders. I personally think it's great!

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    After Mariah's #1 Unplugged album, one after the other followed. It was really a thing in the 90s here.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    commented on 's reply
    Is your other brother straight or bi? Guess figuring out about the grandchildren situation will be a bit difficult, but I'm sure you'll find a way.

• theMathematician
    replied
    MTV Unplugged has been a slowburner phenomenon in Germany. I guess it has to do with the first editions having been with international acts and it took up to 2009 until the series really took off with the Sportfreunde Stiller. The most successful one, who would've expected that, was Udo Lindenberg's edition in 2011. In the 10s, 6 albums reached No. 1 and 4 charted for at least a year (Santiano's will probably get there as well)..
    Last edited by theMathematician; Thu May 21st, 2020, 16:15.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Are MTV Unpluggeds equally popular in the rest of the world or is it just us?
    just us.. and only those of us who miss the time when there was no electricity

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Are MTV Unpluggeds equally popular in the rest of the world or is it just us?

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Does the rest of the world celebrate Daddy's Day today or is it just us?

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Ozark is brilliant. If you enjoy shows like Breaking Bad you'll love it.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, there is.

• aRat
    replied
    @aRat: I don't know his music much, but I know his biggest hit 'I'm Your Sacrifice' and I kind of like it. It reminds me of Coldplay a bit actually .
    I meant the series sis

Is there a singer called Ozark?

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    @aRat: I don't know his music much, but I know his biggest hit 'I'm Your Sacrifice' and I kind of like it. It reminds me of Coldplay a bit actually .

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    The way my mom have 4 sons and 3 of us are gay. Dgdgdgdgdg

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Tayloo would never.

Follow this easy 10 Step Guide to give your fans the real Tayloo experience:

Step 1: Dump the guy.
    Step 2: Rewrite your song, make sure to vilify him.
    Step 3: Portray yourself as the victim in 456 interviews.
    Step 4: Find a way to blame Kim K for everything (then pretend to be over it, but still mention her name daily for 5 years).
    Step 5: Pay a bunch of runway models to play your 'best friends' in the music video (to hide the fact that irl you don't get along with anyone).
    Step 6: Attack Katy Perry for 'stealing' 2 of 'your' models for her own video (the more you sound like a slave owner the better, your fans love that).
    Step 7: Come out as a liberal (secretly stan Hitler).
    Step 8: Send money to family members who openly hate against women, gheys and brown people on Twitter.
    Step 9: Find 11 new guys and repeat steps 1-8 to make a full-length record.
    Step 10a: Win a Grammy and get Kim K's husband to make you famous around the world.
    Step 10b: Lose all your noms, record your fake tears and sell the documentary to Netflix.
    I remember I was SO SHOOK when I heard Taylor sing in a song that she was to blame for something.
    I think it's Afterglow.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    commented on 's reply
    Haha, love Taylor Swift though ^^ !
Working...
X