• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bionic is Christina's best album.

Comment

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
      Bionic is Christina's best album.
      Not better than Stripped.....

Monday Morning and Little Dreamer are two of her best ever album tracks definitely.

Comment

It's a damn good album indeed. For me, it's not quite as consistent as Stripped, but it does have some brilliant songs. So many of her finest ballads are on it.
        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [13 weeks]

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
        Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
        Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
        Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

Totally agree.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Two best Xtina singles were "Keeps Gettin' Better" and "Not Myself Tonight"
            My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
            In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
              Two best Xtina singles were "Keeps Gettin' Better" and "Not Myself Tonight"
              Genie In A Bottle and Fighter!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                Genie In A Bottle and Fighter!!!
                Ooh, definitely "Fighter"! I feel like she tried to recreate that one several times with "Stronger Than Me" and "Army of Me", both fine songs in their own right, but not quite in the same league as the template.
                Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [13 weeks]

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

• Dirrty is her best song period

Comment

• I love Hurt.
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Desnudate is one of her best songs.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Totally agree.
                        I agree as well.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Abba's comeback singles are rather underwhelming and overrated

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                            Abba's comeback singles are rather underwhelming and overrated
                            That’s my general overview of them actually.

j/k I don’t want to get mauled.

Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                              Abba's comeback singles are rather underwhelming and overrated
                              Co sign. Dont get what people are hearing .
                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Well, I get why they were legendary back then and love me some of their classics, but the new songs are just not that good IMO. I wondered if I'd be the only one who thinks like that because everywhere I go, I see tons of love for their new songs... so I'm glad I'm not the only one after all

Comment

• (Bucks) Fizz did the best comeback in all music history, new songs are even better than almost all their 80s hits.
                                  My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                  In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Trump’s poll numbers are through the roof while Biden’s are dropping faster than moths being burned by the flame. Our country (US) is on the verge of a watershed moment and not for good.

Millions of veterans are in dire need of help and must be tended to first before we further devolve into a welfare state. Oh, DSMD is Abba gold.

Comment

• I don't like Gaga singing jazz. There's something very irritating about it.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                                        Trump’s poll numbers are through the roof while Biden’s are dropping faster than moths being burned by the flame. Our country (US) is on the verge of a watershed moment and not for good.

Millions of veterans are in dire need of help and must be tended to first before we further devolve into a welfare state. Oh, DSMD is Abba gold.
                                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                                          Millions of veterans are in dire need of help and must be tended to first before we further devolve into a welfare state.
                                          Nnnnn how would one even try to make sense of this

DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Nnnnn how would one even try to make sense of this
                                            Especially since his beloved Jesus Drumpf did everything but helping the veterans.
                                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

Especially since his beloved Jesus Drumpf did everything but helping the veterans.
                                              Conservative & Populist politicans literally do nothing but help themselves and other rich and powerful men gain even more riches and power. Yet massive amounts of primarly older folks keep voting for them.

As sad as it sounds nothing will change substantially until older generations who have a very rigid and frozen- in-time worldview die out tbh
                                              DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

Conservative & Populist politicans literally do nothing but help themselves and other rich and powerful men gain even more riches and power. Yet massive amounts of primarly older folks keep voting for them.

As sad as it sounds nothing will change substantially until older generations who have a very rigid and frozen- in-time worldview die out tbh
                                                Oprah jinxed it in 2013 tbh. I thot we were headed that way but then racism/bigotry became almost fashionable afterwards.
                                                Greatest Of All Time

Comment

What I find most shocking is that young people don't care one bit for politics and their future on this planet. The last election in GER showed this very clearly as most young voters voted for the FDP a party which openly said that young people are dumb and should go back to school instead of protesting for the environment every Friday. The leader of the party even called for all kids who miss school to be round up and get punished by their schools... and yet they all flock to that party and vote for the most harmful of policies.

Old people will all die soon... but those 18 y.o. who voted for war, climate destruction and wage-gap-inequalities will linger around for the next 70+years.

The only hope is that Mariah gets her 20th #1 before we're all dead... bc i want to create a news topic when that happens.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Civility aren’t your strong points when you are diluted by fiction. Ciao!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X