No announcement yet.

The [Civil] Unpopular Opinions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a box of Celebrations, it goes like this...

1. Galaxy
    2. Malteser
    3. Galaxy Caramel
    4. Snickers
    5.Twix
    6. Mars
    7. Milky Way
    8. Bounty

Bounty easily my least favourite, but you always get loads of them.

Comment

• I see y'all are not true cock-ho-nut luvahhs.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• My fave chocolate would have to be:

Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#5]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
          My fave chocolate would have to be:

Apparently, the US version of Dairy Milk is quite different to the UKs - Dairy Milk in the UK is beautiful (not sure on the US version).

Comment

• In a box of Celebrations, it goes like this...

1. Bounty
            2. Galaxy Caramel
            3. Malteser
            4. Snickers
            5. Twix

Don't really care for the others:

6. Mars
            7. Milky Way
            8. Galaxy
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
              Apparently, the US version of Dairy Milk is quite different to the UKs - Dairy Milk in the UK is beautiful (not sure on the US version).
              Oh, really? Well, I confirm that the US version is divine, too.

Comment

That looks like a cheap knockoff of Milka

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Apparently, these are the best-selling chocolate bars worldwide...

1. Snickers
                  2. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
                  3. Toblerone
                  4. Kit Kat
                  5. Dove
                  6. Cadbury Dairy Milk
                  7. Twix
                  8. Milka
                  9. 3 Musketeers
                  10. Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar

Dairy Milk is in no way a cheap rip off of Milka - it's far superior!

Comment

• Never been a huge chocolate fan, but I did use these:

Currently don't have a death wish tho, so I try to stay away from them.

Comment

• Imagine thinking Cadbury is a lesser version of...Milka
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                        Imagine thinking Cadbury is a lesser version of...Milka
                        I said looks like a lesser version... Don't even know what a Cadbury is. I don't think they sell it here in the supermarkets.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                          Currently don't have a death wish tho, so I try to stay away from them.
                          Hm how you mean that?

I also have significantly reduced my chocolate intake after finding out they cause constipation during that time I had the anal fissure
                          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                            Don't even know what a Cadbury is. I don't think they sell it here in the supermarkets.
                            I haven't either, but it does look like an Aldi-knockoff of Milka.

Comment

I said looks like a lesser version... Don't even know what a Cadbury is. I don't think they sell it here in the supermarkets.
                              It's superior to Milka Chocolate - take it from someone who's tasted both! (though I do also like Milka chocolate).

Comment

• Milky Way is so underrated! I love it.
                                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Hm how you mean that?
                                  I also have significantly reduced my chocolate intake after finding out they cause constipation during that time I had the anal fissure
                                  I mean Kinder chocolate is basically just (cow) milk. And cow milk is a hormonal growth cocktail meant for baby calfs. Does the human body no good. I already get my toxic dose from eating cheese 1-2 times a week, I do not need a second from chocolate.

I think dark chocolate is good for you though, is it not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                    I think dark chocolate is good for you though, is it not?
                                    Apparently, it is, but it just doesn't have the same kick.

Comment

• Cadbury already exists since 1824. How can someone not know it?

That said, I am not a huge fan of "just" chocolate. I prefer it combined with something like peanuts, caramel, cookies, coconut, mint or chili.

But if it is good quality, I love any chocolate, even dark.

Comment

Think they don't sell it here in NL too as far as i know, never heard of it
                                        You drew stars around my scars

Comment

I see your bar of Dairy Milk and raise you:

Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

We have it sometimes in Kaufland here. So my guess is it should pop up in Germany too then.

It's a good chocolate. But didn't leave me in awe. I tried the milk one and another one (with something, but can't remember what) and basically it's there with Milka for me. But I know it's basically UK's national chocolate, so I guess people are used to it and prefer it. Just like people in Croatia still like Dorina, which is terrible and pure sugar for me, but it's from a national company and a follow up of Kras (manufacturer) chocolates from Yugoslavia and they basically had a monopoly back then in Croatia. So it's what people grew up with and gotten used to the taste and expect the chocolate to be like that.

Comment

• The best milk chocolate for me is Cote d'or.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                The best milk chocolate for me is Cote d'or.
                                                Ah yes, i love their praline ones!
                                                You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• I love strawberry-yoghurt flavor of Milka chocolate, it's delicious. Also i'm a huge fan of Mozart chocolates. Too bad they're only available on Duty Free shops in airports.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                    I love strawberry-yoghurt flavor of Milka chocolate, it's delicious. Also i'm a huge fan of Mozart chocolates. Too bad they're only available on Duty Free shops in airports.
                                                    You can buy them here in shops

Comment

Working...
                                                    X