No announcement yet.

The [Civil] Unpopular Opinions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How have none of the Germans mentioned Ritter? It's so amazing and I assume German?

Comment

• Ritter is good, but even better is Tony's Chocolonely. Especially the salted caramel taste.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Ritter is my favorite chocolate.
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
          Ritter is my favorite chocolate.
          The one with the hazelnuts OMG i love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
            How have none of the Germans mentioned Ritter? It's so amazing and I assume German?
            Ritter is overrated tbh. I like Schogetten the most
            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

You can get both for about 60 cents (100g ones) every couple of weeks here. 50% off.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

You can get both for about 60 cents (100g ones) every couple of weeks here. 50% off.
                Cheap heauxes unite
                98 - OUT

Comment

Cheap heauxes unite
                  Kaufland really wants to win the supermarket wars.

Comment

Kaufland really wants to win the supermarket wars.
                    Aldi won here long time ago
                    98 - OUT

Comment

• On the other hand, Aldi and especially Lidl haven't got the best image as their low prices tend to appeal to people with a certain reputation within the population.
                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                      and everything you stand for?
                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                        On the other hand, Aldi and especially Lidl haven't got the best image as their low prices tend to appeal to people with a certain reputation within the population.
                        That's a pretty outdated view as both Aldi and Lidl have completely changed their image in recent years. I know rich people who regularly or exclusively shop at Aldi. It almost seems like the unholy trinity (Norma, Netto and Penny) absorbed all of their ''problematic'' customers.

Personally, I rarely shop at Aldi or Lidl, but only because their limited product range annoys the hell out of me. I never find everything I need and usually have to head to Rewe or Edeka afterwards. The stuff they do have is good quality though.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                          On the other hand, Aldi and especially Lidl haven't got the best image as their low prices tend to appeal to people with a certain reputation within the population.
                          In the UK they’re both going up in popularity though, as people are starting to ask why they’re paying more in other supermarkets for what is essentially the same product. They’ve also been undergoing big makeovers too and no longer look like you’re stepping into a wear house.
                          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Aldi won here long time ago
                            Your hole’s biggest contribution to my local chocolate community. I be seeing those bags used as trash bags all the time.
                            Originally posted by beredy
                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

That's a pretty outdated view as both Aldi and Lidl have completely changed their image in recent years. I know rich people who regularly or exclusively shop at Aldi. It almost seems like the unholy trinity (Norma, Netto and Penny) absorbed all of their ''problematic'' customers.

Personally, I rarely shop at Aldi or Lidl, but only because their limited product range annoys the hell out of me. I never find everything I need and usually have to head to Rewe or Edeka afterwards. The stuff they do have is good quality though.
                              Are you surprised you're getting an outdated and prejudicial view on those supermarkets from a person known to have prejudices stacked like a deck of cards?

Comment

• people in other holes still get free bags?

Comment

I don't know what a Schogetten is.

Comment

• What I like the most about Schogetten is that all cubes are separate. It's great to buy a couple of different ones and mix them in a bowl.

Comment

people in other holes still get free bags?

I was thinking the same thing..

As for that person who claimed Aldi and Lidl only appeal to poor undesirable people you are 1. Completely incorrect and 2. The way you expressed it leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

What I like the most about Schogetten is that all cubes are separate. It's great to buy a couple of different ones and mix them in a bowl.
                                        The problem with that is I would eat entire bowls like cereal.

Comment

Are you surprised you're getting an outdated and prejudicial view on those supermarkets from a person known to have prejudices stacked like a deck of cards?
                                          I mean....

So "open minded", right?
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

Their limited range also annoys me but like you said the products they have are of good quality. I also find that Aldi is not really that widespread in contrast to Rewe for example which you can find in every corner it feels.

The worst supermarket in my experience has to be Penny. Their cashiers are lazy as hell and you always have to wait eternities in the check out. My fav has to be Edeka me thinks.
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Meat in slices or stripes? Totally fine! Meat in dice though? I'd pass on that one...
                                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                              and everything you stand for?
                                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• I've heard so much about Aldi, but never seen one in my life. I wonder if it's like these Wal-Mart stores that only sell groceries. I hope Aldi treats their employees better than Wal-Mart.

Comment

• Aldi is horrible to shop in - the cashiers are far too quick when serving you.

I tend to interchangeably shift between the "big 4" supermarkets in the UK - Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda and Morrisons.

Comment

• I love Lidl so much, just been there earlier today after a while. I don’t live near one so whenever I go it feels like Xmas. Their dairy section omg. And those ice-creams.

Proximity to Lidl is def an important criterium for me when choosing a future apartment.
                                                    last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X