iMac help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iMac help

I installed the latest update for Safari on Wednesday night. Since i rebooted my iMac, i can barely go 4-5 minutes before Safari crashes.

How can i resolve this?

Sorry for the short message but it's been freezing so much tonight (and last night) and its really irritating me.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Comment

It's just frozen again so i've had to reboot my iMac manually.

Some info for you:

Security update 2019-007
      Version 10.13.6

It also installed the latest version of Safari too:

Version 13.0.4

Any help would be so appreciated. I hate the fact i'm restarting my computer every 4-5 minutes.

Comment

Ftr it's definitely a Safari issue. I also have Google Chrome which works perfectly fine yet in the past whenever i've tried to log into UK Mix via Google Chrome, it's never logged me in successfully.

I'm at a loss. *sigh* I've always used Safari since 2010 so that's got all my passwords saved.

Comment

So trying to log in via Google Chrome...

I forgot my password. What can I do?
          If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link. This will appear on any page that requires you to fill in your password.

This link brings up a page where you should enter your registered email address. An email will be sent to that address shortly, with instructions for resetting your password.
          Since passwords are encrypted, there is no way to resend your original password. This option provides you with the ability to reset your password.

You must be able to receive emails to your registered email address for this to work. You may need to check your spam filters and folder if you do not see this email in a few minutes.
          I don't see no 'forgotton my password' so...

Comment

Update; i managed to reset my password earlier whilst using Safari to access UK Mix. I've now managed to log onto here via Google Chrome.

Comment

Working...
            X