No announcement yet.

School days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What it means is the biology teacher grew Girlcanmack from a crystal- I mean there's no other reason for the lack of common sense in there.
    Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

This is becoming quite a common thing isn't it -

Can we PLEASE not ruin another perfectly good topic for once?
      Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

*Tries to save topic*

Well, what I would change about my school days was the fact my parents sent me to an all boys secondary school down the road while I wanted to go with all of my mates to another (mixed) school in Formby!

I ended up losing all my friends I made in primary school. But I made a few really close friends at secondary school thet I can see myself still being really good mates in 30 years time, so it aint all bad.

However, I regret attending school as much as I did and regret working as hard as I did. I look back and a lot of the stuff I did at school was irrelevant by the time I had gone to college, and now bordering on meaningless now im at Uni
        Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

I graduated school in 2005. RIP. (that's 14 years ago). I was 19 at the time. double-scull-drag

I have only fond and great memories of my school years. Even the bad days seem amazing to me now. Plus I saw my twin-brother every day... when we were 18, we got a car and since my brother wasn't the best driver (shade) I drove us to school every farking day.

This was the 2nd building of our school. It was used for everyone in 11th-13th grade:

They restaurated that building in 2008-09 or so... and now it is a private mansion again (like it was before WW2).

This is the main building of my school:

The funny thing is that my school is in the inner city of my old city. And right behind the school there was the city park and very near by we had a McDonald's lol. So in the big breaks or whatever... some students went to McDonald's with a list of things to buy for everyone... it was a blast.

That McDonald's, however, closed in like 2007 or so.
          My Chart

Comment

We moved a lot, so I went to a lot of different schools.
            If I could change anything, I'd rather stay at just a few schools.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

School wasn't a barrel of laughs for me. I was bullied quite badly. However that changed when I moved away to Uni. I became a new person then.

Even though it was pretty bad with bullies, I still have some good memories. I just wish I had the confidence I have now, back then!
              Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                We moved a lot, so I went to a lot of different schools.
                If I could change anything, I'd rather stay at just a few schools.
                I’d been to 7 schools in 12 years. I’d highly recommend stability for a child.
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                  I’d been to 7 schools in 12 years. I’d highly recommend stability for a child.
                  I'd been to 6 different primary schools. And to 5 different high schools. So to 11 different schools all together.

Comment

My elementary school years were generally carefree and a lot of fun. Most days, I used to look forward to going to school, and it was so simple to make friends back then. You find out you both like to foot-race, and voilà, you've got a best friend for two years straight.

High school was so much more complicated. I guess it's that weird transition period for many, though I still don't see the motivation to be a piece of crap to others. Maybe the pressure to fit in circumvents anything else? Anyway, I think my high school years were possibly the worst years of my life, and I'm pleasantly surprised I survived it all.

College felt like somewhat of a return to the bliss of elementary school. I had so much free time then. If I could do it all over, I'd probably go back to college and be more adventurous, as opposed to being my default bookworm setting self.
                    Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

Elementary school: I liked school. Always had the highest marks and only hated P.E.

High school: I was too white, I was too dark, I was too feminine, I wasn't good at sports, I was too much following my own choices, so basically I usually only had a few friends. And as everyone was taught on his own level, I wasn't the one with the highest marks anymore. Although I dressed like I wanted, did what I thought was right, I still was very insecure. It's not a time I want to go back too. Though I did love the time when I came home after school: listening to Madonna, making up choreographies to her songs, recording radio shows on tape with my sister, writing poems and stories, just being creative and having all the time in the world to spend my time on being creative and having my sister to put up with it.

College: From day one, I really liked it. It was like everybody was so nice to each other (I wanted to become a teacher and this is obviously a chosen study by many students with a very social nature). I couldn't believe how friendly everybody was. The best was when I went to go abroad for a few months to London for study and teaching practise. Best time of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                        I was too white, I was too dark
                        Like fave, like stan.
                        Originally posted by Kaloki
                        I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                          My elementary school years were generally carefree and a lot of fun. Most days, I used to look forward to going to school, and it was so simple to make friends back then. You find out you both like to foot-race, and voilà, you've got a best friend for two years straight.

High school was so much more complicated. I guess it's that weird transition period for many, though I still don't see the motivation to be a piece of crap to others. Maybe the pressure to fit in circumvents anything else? Anyway, I think my high school years were possibly the worst years of my life, and I'm pleasantly surprised I survived it all.

College felt like somewhat of a return to the bliss of elementary school. I had so much free time then.
                          I had the same experiences. Elementary school & university were good/great while high school was a distaster. Too much drama, hate, shallowness and fakeness in high school.

If I look back then the high school years were def the most unpleasant years in my life.
                          Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                          #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

High School to me was really quick, it was not good but it wasn't that bad. It was short, luckily. University was Jesus, especially the first year.
                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I only really hated middle school - it's just such a cringe time.

Other than my first year of high school, I enjoyed it as people started to mature. I was kind of proud of myself for not falling into cliques and seemed to be able to move between groups pretty well. I loved high school while I was in it, but would never want to relive that time again.

College, on the other hand, is incredible and I would most definitely it all again.

Comment

School days were wonderful, but adulthood has many benefits. Adults do not need to do a lot of paper work, write homework and feed the cat.
                                The requirements of employers do not coincide with the skills that the education gives students. But now they can buy college essays online on our website www.paperial.com.

Comment

Working...
                                X