No announcement yet.

Small things that annoy you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skapunk: <3~ ( sticking out my tongue)

Comment

• Originally posted by irishguy28
      skapunk: <3~ ( sticking out my tongue)
      you should !!!
      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• When someone calls you 'hater' because you don't kiss the ground their faves. walk on.

Comment

• Originally posted by irishguy28
          skapunk: <3~ ( sticking out my tongue)

Comment

• Packing!

We're moving in less then 3 weeks and we haven't started packing yet. But I don't want to, cos I hate putting stuff in boxes :-? Especially when I pack something then realise I need it!

And unless Mum finds a house before Feb 25th, we'll be homeless for a bit I'm staying with my Dad for that time period, and Mum will be staying with my Grandma.

We're putting all our furniture and stuff in storage but I'm taking my PC and my DVD collection with met to Dad's. I can't be without my PC or my wrestling DVDs for that time
            I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Flies, very small and annoying!

Comment

• Headaches. They feel endless and annoy me so much..
                Keep On Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Oo567oO
                  Headaches. They feel endless and annoy me so much..
                  Agreed.

I get chronic headaches. I get on average 3 - 4 headaches a week, up to 6 on a bad week. It's ridiculous, but not much can be done about them!

I get them from the cold, from the heat, from eating cold food, from not wearing my glasses, from watching too much TV, from watching TV in a dark room... the triggers go on and on :-?
                  I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty
                    Originally posted by Oo567oO
                    Agreed.

I get chronic headaches. I get on average 3 - 4 headaches a week, up to 6 on a bad week. It's ridiculous, but not much can be done about them!

I get them from the cold, from the heat, from eating cold food, from not wearing my glasses, from watching too much TV, from watching TV in a dark room... the triggers go on and on :-?
                    Me too! I get headaches from the sun, onions, food that my stomach dosent want at that time, and also staying in a car for too long. But honsetly, I have a theory that headaches are just basically brain malfunctions.. But that's just my thoery
                    Keep On Rockin'

Comment

Me too! I get headaches from the sun, onions, food that my stomach dosent want at that time, and also staying in a car for too long. But honsetly, I have a theory that headaches are just basically brain malfunctions.. But that's just my thoery
                      That must be horrible :-?

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty
                        Agreed.

Brain malfunctions lol... my brain must be constantly malfunctioning considering the amount of headaches I get

*fears she's losing brain cells with every headache*

Comment

• when some1 farts and than laughs :x

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty
                            Originally posted by Shorty
                            Agreed.

Brain malfunctions lol... my brain must be constantly malfunctioning considering the amount of headaches I get

*fears she's losing brain cells with every headache*
                            Hopefully one day I can make that theory a fact

Originally posted by Leo92
                            That must be horrible :-?
                            Dont worry, even though I get headaches often there mostly not that severe
                            Keep On Rockin'

Comment

• Take a guess. Having to take a guess.
                              Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (25th Jan 20) - TBM and 19 Albums incl. Hatari, LBT, Aplin

Comment

• Losers who keep hacking my friend's Facebook! They've hacked her FB about four times now! They keep changing her profile pic and posting random rude things on people's walls and statuses.

People like that seriously need to get lives, if hacking people's FBs is their idea of fun, they need help :-?

Comment

• people who uses 'then' as 'than' UGH :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

• People who yawn and don't cover their mouths. :-?
                                    Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [Starting soon]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmashedUp
                                      when some1 farts and than laughs :x
                                      because it's funny to laugh after...
                                      Do you care for me beyond idolization?

Comment

• Canker sores :evil:
                                        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                          People who yawn and don't cover their mouths. :-?
                                          I thought I was the only person who hates this. I can just imagine all of their mouth bacteria and smell coming into the air around me, eww! I always make sure I cover my mouth!

Comment

Working...
                                          X