No announcement yet.

The Last Thing To Make You Laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely more damage would have been done to the cow than the plane?!
    Monday - humiliation;
    Tuesday - suffocation;
    Wednesday - condescention;
    Thursday is pathetic;
    by Friday, life has killed me...

Comment

From a Christina website
      "Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera have announced that they are joining forces to bring "cosmetic healing" to the victims of one of the planet's biggest natural disasters.
      The trio have announced the formation of "Cosmetics Over Troubled Waters" to raise funds to bring makeup - and makeovers - to that of the women of Southeast Asia"

Just what they want

Comment

In a day where I haven't smiled much, James had me in hysterics!

It's something to do with what he posted about but his own interpretation of it!
        I'm not posting it though incase anyone has a go... but I laughed!
        When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
        Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

Comment

So many things in the last half hour.
          A few more words like Toboggan, and flaaaaaan

Oh well I was entertained

Comment

Well when I say laugh I also mean shat myself scared.

This stupid Bagpuss toy that also has a little singing mouse, singing something about sticking something with glue glue glue etc.
            I was convinced it didn't sing. Well guess what falls in the middle of the night? That's right that flaming mouse, I was like "Aaaaaarhg a ghost!!". Bloody bagpuss

Comment

I was visiting my Grandfather in hospital with my Grandmother today and we were sitting chatting etc.
              My Gran kept mentioning the doctors name and it kept making me laugh because it was....Doctor Jones.

Then she started impersonating a Philapino nurse "Oh it is lovely back home, the bitches (beaches) are lovely" in the most unlikely accent. My Gran is hilarious.
              Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

This wasn't the last thing... but my mum cracked me up yesterday!

I'm watching CD:UK and she's in the room. She sees the top 10 and when they announce Elvis was number one, she said:
                "He should die"

My mum cracks me up!

June 27th

Comment

Does she say that to many people
                  Ollie - The Christmas EP
                  www.myspace.com/olliegoulding

Comment

Only the ones who ahve been dead for a few decades!

June 27th

Comment

I got stuck in a lift yesterday and had to be rescued by firemen.

That gave me a few giggles.
                      Monday - humiliation;
                      Tuesday - suffocation;
                      Thursday is pathetic;

Comment

Originally posted by PippaParanoia
                        I got stuck in a lift yesterday and had to be rescued by firemen.

That gave me a few giggles.
                        Aww bless her cotton socks!
                        *pats head*

Comment

It was scary at the time, but to look back on how we were finding a plastic bag to wee into if we got too desperate, and when my friend looked round and thought "these are the people I'm going to die with..." is quite funny.
                          Monday - humiliation;
                          Tuesday - suffocation;
                          Thursday is pathetic;

Comment

Lovely
                            I must admit, it would be my worst nightmare to be stuck in a lift! Id end up going crazy, and sing some Britney to calm me nerves!

Comment

Ok. So... me and Jase are walking around Soho... then we spot someone getting out this really nice car!
                              "That looks like Dale Winton" I thought.
                              Then I realised it is Dale Winton, and started cracking up!
                              I was laughing cos me and David had this long chat on the phone the other day taking the piss out of him!
                              Me and Jase spent the next hour doing our Lorraine Kelly impressions "Dale, we all knoooooow"

June 27th

Comment

Mobile homes Log cabins uk house plans Log cabin home houses

Comment

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/up ... a_2004.wmv

Comment

The last thing that made me laugh was a MSN conversation between me and my mate. He says random things.
                                    I was saying how I wanted a new cat for my birthday (my cat died on New Year's Day), but my Mum didn't want one.
                                    This conversation ensued (I'm Shorty):

Duchesses End Mull says:
                                    you could get a robot cat.
                                    Shorty - New word... SPHINXIC! Thanks to Quizit says:
                                    lol, not the same!
                                    Duchesses End Mull says:
                                    Yeah, but then you could program it for evil. And it could intimidate people into getting you a real cat.
                                    lol... that would probably cost more then a real cat!
                                    Duchesses End Mull says:
                                    Yeah, but when you got enough you and your army of robot cat minions could take over the country and you would become Empress Of New Zealand and you could have all the cats you wanted for free

I was literally sitting there laughing for like 5 minutes!
                                    I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

The conversations I have with my mate are a mine of funny stuff!
                                      Here is another gem from our lengthy MSN convo:

this guy just asked me if i had a 'bi mall' nearby
                                      Duchesses End Mull says:
                                      ....what's a bi mall?
                                      Duchesses End Mull says:
                                      Someplace where you can get your bisexual shopping needs?
                                      lol he meant 'big mall' but it made me laugh

Honestly, some guy asked me that, then when I found out it was a big mall he meant, I couldn't stop laughing for literally 5 minutes!
                                      I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

My good young friend Fran
                                        She's so flaming hilarious.

Random guy: Fran you coming?
                                        Fran : Yer in a minute
                                        Random guy: Fran you coming?
                                        Fran : I'll be there in a minute
                                        Random Guy: Fran?!
                                        Fran: I'm coming :evil:

Had to be there I suppose

Also We were having a competition who could swagger the best behind a group of Royston chavs before being noticed

Plus I asked her for some gum and she, in a very KFC mode, sang: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooh no!

God save my gracious Fran

Comment

http://www.mrandmrswheatley.co.uk/2dudes.html

Its VERY familiar to me
                                          He's finally made a come back. I'm now offically a semi-professional comedian. http://forums.chortle.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=35879.

Comment

Same site.
                                            http://www.mrandmrswheatley.co.uk/catbang2.html

But more my sense of humour!

Comment

These:

Comment

Last night's Labour party election broadcast

Were all living teletubbie land, everyone is happy and jolly. Me and gorden are best mates and we want to progress forward
                                                He's finally made a come back. I'm now offically a semi-professional comedian. http://forums.chortle.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=35879.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Congeniality
                                                  You're gonna flop like a fat woman on a greased fire pole!
                                                  I was in stitches!!
                                                  Keep your eyes on me...

Manchester Arena - May 2nd 2008 - Céline Dion - Block B, Row A

Comment

Definately has to be the birthday present I jst opened from my crazy parents...

- a plastic flower
                                                    - a wooden fan
                                                    - a pair of castenets

WTF! any ideas of the use and purpose of any of these items, or really why they bought them for me when they know I would prefer the five quid!

Comment

Aly and I were walking through Harrow the other day and as soon as I saw this shop I was in hysterics so I had to take a picture of it.

Comment

http://www.killsometime.com/humor/humor ... ld-Britney

fantabulous!

Comment

Originally posted by ardavis
                                                          Originally posted by Miss Congeniality
                                                          You're gonna flop like a fat woman on a greased fire pole!
                                                          I was in stitches!!
                                                          I thought that whole movie was hilarious, and I ain't into chick flicks!! Sandra Bullock is that movie!
                                                          Baaaaad relationship??
                                                          The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

balzin' Squad guess who! classic!
                                                            My Nerina Pallot blog - the first to supply you with up-to-date knowledge as it breaks!

Comment

Originally posted by ricky
                                                              http://www.killsometime.com/humor/humor.asp?humor=Butterfield-Britney

fantabulous!
                                                              Woooo

Desperate housewives had me in stiches!

Gabrielle: I just want you to show me the same respect you had for your mother, at least she has a roof over her head! *points at grave*

Or something along them lines.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X