Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday dear [MENTION=70293]edrouge96[/MENTION]!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
      Happy birthday dear [MENTION=70293]edrouge96[/MENTION]!
      Awww, that's so sweet! Thank you!

Comment

• A very happy birthday to longtime UKMIX veteran [MENTION=2934]Ruthymon[/MENTION]!

Comment

• Happy birthday
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Happy birthday!! [MENTION=2934]Ruthymon[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
              Happy birthday!! [MENTION=2934]Ruthymon[/MENTION]
              Thanks!

Comment

• Happy birthday!! [MENTION=2934]Ruthymon[/MENTION]

Comment

A very happy birthday to longtime UKMIX veteran [MENTION=2934]Ruthymon[/MENTION]!
                  Thank you, Wayne!

Comment

• Originally posted by sonia85 View Post
                    Happy birthday!! [MENTION=2934]Ruthymon[/MENTION]
                    Thank you, sonia

Comment

• 31 Today. Happy BDay Me.
                      UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• ^ Happy birthday sweetie!!

Comment

• A massive happy birthday to one of our most valued posters, the UKMIX-legendary [MENTION=16611]BrainDamageII[/MENTION] - thank you for all you do at UKMIX in our Chart Analysis forums and a very happy birthday to you!

Comment

A massive happy birthday to one of our most valued posters, the UKMIX-legendary [MENTION=16611]BrainDamageII[/MENTION] - thank you for all you do at UKMIX in our Chart Analysis forums and a very happy birthday to you!
                            Thanks very much, not saying how old but next year's a very, very big one.
                            Keep the fire burning like the first time feeling

Comment

• A mahoosive happy birthday to Madonna super fan and all round nice guy [MENTION=34816]jjavier1978[/MENTION]!

Comment

• Jjavier1978 happy happy birthday!

Comment

A mahoosive happy birthday to Madonna super fan and all round nice guy [MENTION=34816]jjavier1978[/MENTION]!
                                  Wow!!! Thanks You So Much!! thanks you for allowing me to be part of this forum, it is something that is already part of my life, the day I do not enter ukmix I feel uncomfortable.
                                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                    Jjavier1978 happy happy birthday!
                                    Thanks you so much!!! I feel very good with everyone here.
                                    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Happy birthday to our resident duty manager [MENTION=45360]thankfulforkelly[/MENTION] - hope you've had a brilliant day!

Comment

• mine was on May 13th

Comment

• A very happy birthday to our very own [MENTION=27190]Graham76man[/MENTION] - hope you've had a splendid day!

Comment

A very happy birthday to our very own [MENTION=27190]Graham76man[/MENTION] - hope you've had a splendid day!
                                            Thanks Wayne I did, apart from the rain!
                                            Got a Anycubic 3D printer from my dad who 91 now!!
                                            Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

• Happy Birthday to the Geminis!

[MENTION=23802]JSparksFan[/MENTION] When is yours?
                                              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                                Happy Birthday to the Geminis!

[MENTION=23802]JSparksFan[/MENTION] When is yours?
                                                Tomorrow!
                                                Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [110-106]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                                  Tomorrow!
                                                  Happy birthday!
                                                  Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Happy birthday Akini. <3
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X