No announcement yet.

Last.fm General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG... Kelly Clarkson just joined KMix.

Comment

• Now you can edit scrobbles (song/album titles) if you are a subscriber.

Nice feature!

https://getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/t...criber-feature
      >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

• What happened to Andorid App? Ever since I updated my phone to newest Android (Is it Pie or Oreo, I don't know) official scrobbler is not working for me...

Comment

• I've totally lost interest in last.fm ever since that huge change they did. I still have the app on my phone so that my plays are recorded, but I mostly use youtube nowadays so my profile is much less active and doesn't really reflect my taste anymore.
          last.fm

Comment

• The best update ever! Now I can fix all my songs/albums given that Spotify has a habit of changing the titles.

Comment

• Oh, so we are finally able to change the Noah Cyrus plays that automatically get changed to Miley Cyrus back to Noah?

Comment

• Awesome! When I have some time, I will try to turn my "Selena Gomez & the Scene" to "Selena Gomez" plays & I can't wait to give "Cheryl Cole" all the missed "Cheryl" plays <3
                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Great addition I would need to do this for some songs too as I did it manually back then. Sadly I am not a subscriber.
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I am thinking of becoming subscriber, it's not that expensive and lastfm really helps me with my personal chart lately.
                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• The LastFM web scrobbler now shows you how many times you've scrobbled the track you're playing. That's a pretty cool feature!
                      Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [Starting soon]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• Hey guys!

So I'm back to Last.fm and I use the new Spotify integration. However, offline scrobbles are not being counted. Does anybody know a workaround?

Thanks!
                        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

• ^It should work. It doesn't scrobble any song or it only scrobbles some? Because Spotify can only "remember" last 50 tracks to scrobble. If you scrobble offline 100 song, only last 50 will be cached by Spotify (as per Spotify -> https://getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/t...crobbling-beta ).

Try removing then connecting Spotify to Last.fm again. Sometimes that helps. The workaround is to not use Spotify's integrated scrobbler, but some other scrobbling app. Don't know if you use Android or iPhone, but there are lightweight scrobbles for both of those (for desktop/PC listening there are apps too).
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Thanks [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION]!

Sadly, no offline scrobbles are being transferred. I've unlinked and relinked already.

I got an iPhone - which scrobbler do you recommend?

My Song Charts

Comment

• [MENTION=46122]LOVE+FEAR[/MENTION] I never had an iPhone, so I don't know which scrobblers are good for it. But I did a quick Google search and deleting Spotify app and then reinstalling it helped. Though I don't know if that deletes your downloaded library too.

Comment

• [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] It worked! <3 How the hell did you find that tip so quickly? I was searching as well but didn't find THAT trick!

My Song Charts

Comment

• Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
                                  @beredy It worked! <3 How the hell did you find that tip so quickly? I was searching as well but didn't find THAT trick!
                                  Literally just Googled "Last.fm iphone not scrobbling offline spotify" and it was one of the top links

Glad it works now!

Comment

• Does anybody ever get a glitch where it duplicates scrobbles? Now and then it registers one play as two for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                      Does anybody ever get a glitch where it duplicates scrobbles? Now and then it registers one play as two for me.
                                      Not anymore. But it used to do that a lot when I listened to Spotify on my phone.
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                        Not anymore. But it used to do that a lot when I listened to Spotify on my phone.
                                        Yeah that’s when I happens to me. It’s skewed my figures this year annoyingly.

Comment

• It also happened a lot to me when listening to Apple Music on my phone. But didn't do so for ages now, I think it happened in 2018 or so. Was annoying as hell...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                            Yeah that’s when I happens to me. It’s skewed my figures this year annoyingly.
                                            Ummm do you have a scrobbler installed on your phone and also connected Spotify to Last
                                            Fm?

Comment

• No just have Spotify linked!

Comment

• Has anyone already received the link to the 2019 year overview?

My page still only shows me the one of 2018.

Comment

• No. It takes them a while for it. I remember it took them 2-3 weeks last year. But you can get your stats (tracks, albums, artists) in your library if you click on 2019 scrobbles.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                    No. It takes them a while for it. I remember it took them 2-3 weeks last year. But you can get your stats (tracks, albums, artists) in your library if you click on 2019 scrobbles.
                                                    Last year I had my year end list on January 4th.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X