No announcement yet.

Last.fm General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying to figure out how to track scrobbles from Spotify, I've done the linking bit but played a few songs and its still saying I havent listened to anything... do I need to refresh or something? Hmm.

EDIT: Never mind just took a little bit to pop up. Just giving it a bit of a spin, might be interesting to take a look every now and then for a bit, might also be able to guess the Spotify end of year top songs and artists lists as well.
    Last edited by Affillate; Tue January 7th, 2020, 11:25.
    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] the 2019 charts are live! Been for a day or two, don't know if you noticed.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
        [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] the 2019 charts are live! Been for a day or two, don't know if you noticed.
        Yes, I noticed. Thank you anyway.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• My scrobbles haven't synced for 2 days now. Is anyone experiencing the same problem?
          Everything was working fine until I decided to listen to Christina's Not Myself Tonight for the first time in ages and then she killed my LastFM haha

Comment

• ^ Mine has been working fine this week

Comment

• Where are you playing music from? I haven't had problems with scrobbling with Deezer in quite some time I must say!

Comment

• My connection last.fm - Spotify has been working okay for almost a year now.

Comment

• I just looked at my last.fm account and saw it hasn't updated for 18 hours...
                  Anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                    I just looked at my last.fm account and saw it hasn't updated for 18 hours...
                    Anyone else?
                    Mine works normally. Scrobbled throughout the day from Deezer and some music from foobar2000.

Comment

• Mine works normally too.
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Working...
                      X