No announcement yet.

Last.fm General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• last.fm
      Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• this is my 52nd week as a member on LastFm, I will complete it thursday. so far I reached 17,862 scrobbles
        My Chart

Comment

• LOL yay a year

I'm on seven years now, and I have 191,000 odd plays in that time

I can't wait for 200,000 Not that many people have that many plays!
          I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• My Last.FM hasn't scrobbled in days, it's starting to annoy me a little!

Comment

• ^Check your time & date settings on your PC. It might effect your scrobble, at least that's what my problem was.

Everybody go join this:
              http://www.last.fm/group/UKmix.fm

Comment

• Last.fm has been running so slowly for age... :x

Comment

• Originally posted by Gagich
                  Last.fm has been running so slowly for age... :x
                  I haven't noticed it running slow at all, it's fine for me? :-?
                  I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Is there a way of seeing a complete "overall" list for albums etc instead of just the top 500?
                    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• wtf, now the scrobbles are just caching? I try a press "reconnect" on the scrobbler but nothing? :-?

oh there is a status error here: http://status.last.fm/

The "submission" part is critical, that must be it then.

Comment

• My songs arenít scribbling for some reason, they come up on my LastFm homepage as playing but as soon as the song is finished and a new one starts it disappears and doesnít scrobble :-? :-? WTF?

Comment

• I hadn't noticed the scrobbling problem cos I haven't played any music for a couple of days.

I hope it's fixed soon, but all the scrobbles should be caching so they won't be lost.

Comment

• I think itís fixed, at least for now

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLamb
                              I think itís fixed, at least for now
                              Really? - Lucky you... Although I listen to music and my lastfm software reports me it's working, none of my songs I scrobbled are shown on my profile and I still have the same "total scrobbles" as I had a few days ago.

That's strange.. I need 'em to fix it now.

Does anyone have still the same problem?
                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• It started working again earlier but it's at it again now.

Comment

• Download this beta one:

http://www.last.fm/group/Audioscrobbler+Beta

Comment

• I've been having the same problem with last.fm lately, though it seems to be working now.
                                    Freaky Fly Bry's Top 100

M4B Charts Central

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                      Looks amazing!

Comment

• Yes it does look nice but it didn't solve the problem for me so I un-installed and am now trying to download and install the normal scrobbler but it's taken over about an hour to do so. :-?

Comment

• Submissions are critical once again on the site :-?

My scrobbles are going through fine, but for some reason they're not showing up on my main profile page. It shows my last listened to track (as 'just listened') instead of what I'm currently playing, which is VERY annoying for some reason :x

It's also scrobbling my songs but they're not showing up in my recently played tracks list, but they show up fine on my tracks list. Damn last.fm

Comment

• Somethings wrong again, the play counts for the week have suddenly turned into monthly plays!? :-? :x

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                              Somethings wrong again, the play counts for the week have suddenly turned into monthly plays!? :-? :x
                                              Eh? What are you talking about dude? My charts look normal enough. I know this cos I hardly played any music last week

Comment

• I celebrate my 2nd artist with more than 1.000 plays today:

1. 1.539 Mariah Carey
                                                2. 1.002 Florence and the Machine
                                                3. 904 The Killers
                                                4. 898 Robbie Williams
                                                5. 775 Madonna
                                                6. 746 Coldplay
                                                7. 721 Nelly Furtado
                                                8. 659 Maroon 5
                                                9. 623 Whitney Houston
                                                10. 619 Glee Cast

Overall: 42 artists amassed more than 100 plays, the Newest bunch: Celine Dion, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna and Leona Lewis.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• Maybe not the best thread to do this, but I just scrobbled Rihanna for a 1000th time and the song that had a honor to do that was We Found Love

yaaay
                                                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by serbia95riri
                                                    Maybe not the best thread to do this, but I just scrobbled Rihanna for a 1000th time and the song that had a honor to do that was We Found Love

yaaay
                                                    congrats, Unapologetic is currently taking her to new limits on my lastfm scrobbler as well. 37th right now..
                                                    My Chart

Comment

• Yeah, i would be at 1100 scrobbles probably, but I'm not always on my laptop so all play aren't scanned.

and yay for Top40 smash. maybe she could make it to Top20?
                                                      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Submissions arenít working again :-? :-? :-? :x :x :x

Comment

• I didn't know submissions were down, cos I'm not home and I haven't played any music since yesterday :-? Hopefully it's fixed by the time I get home tomorrow!

Comment

• Ugh! LastFM has been a mess for the past week and a half! :x
                                                            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Weekly charts are pure shit... ranks and numbers are fake and totally different from real plays... which are only right in details...

Comment

Working...
                                                              X