Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan uninstall your itunes and install this one:

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1784?vie ... cale=en_US
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
      Dan uninstall your itunes and install this one:

Thanks, scamp. I did it before and then the updates fixed it, but I've have to install it again now. Shame I've lost some scrobbles though. :(

Comment

• There really is information to always be seriously valuable, even so the information is not likely as an alternative modern. I'm your prolonged site visitors so now!It suited you this estimation on your site? I only say Make it! It is most connecting in your case. Despite the fact that maybe more tint. Hey! Love coursesmart. My friends similar to it toooo. You should succeed a Sammy's. Terrific do the trick plus thank you for item My business is Mika, modern in this case! Using really. gee, momma, you are the most beneficial! i appreciate you for using people to be able to nyc. Decent occupation when using the improvement. My partner and i promotional your current critical reviews.Using the optimum motive to advance to help you New york city.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
            Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
            Dan uninstall your itunes and install this one:

Thanks, scamp. I did it before and then the updates fixed it, but I've have to install it again now. Shame I've lost some scrobbles though. :(
            Good to know that... i haven't install the new iTunes update yet, even if it's asking me for weeks now. But i was sure it would mess my scrobbles again...

Comment

• #milestone

My 100,000th played track was...

CÉLINE DION - I REMEMBER L.A.

[youtube:2ywbvecx]q_pPqYw5GJI[/youtube:2ywbvecx]

My all-time favourite Céline track and one of my most played Céline songs of all-time on Last.FM...

01 - Céline Dion - Loved Me Back To Life - 699 plays
              02 - Mariah Carey - #Beautiful - 632
              03 - Megan Mullally - You Took Advantage Of Me - 544 plays
              04 - MKS - Flatine - 469 plays
              05 - Gossip - Perfect World - 457 plays
              06 - Delta Goodrem - Sitting On Top Of The World - 426 plays
              07 - Céline Dion - I Remember L.A. - 395 plays [+155 plays under another tag = 550 plays]
              08 - Paolo Nutini - Better Man - 383 plays
              09 - Dolly Parton - Heartbreak Express - 372 plays
              10 - Roy Orbison - California Blue - 371 plays

Comment

• congratulations wayne.. what a great achievement. sadly, you beat me to it. i am at 98,280 right now.

loved me back to life is my #1 Céline song as well right now:

My Top 10 Céline Tunes (for you):

01 - 115 - Loved Me Back To Life
                02 - 78 - Somebody To Love
                03 - 36 - Lullaby (Goodbye, My Angel)
                04 - 34 - Pour que tu m'aimes encore
                05 - 32 - Parler à mon père
                06 - 31 - Thankful
                07 - 30 - Attendre
                08 - 29 - Water and a Flame
                09 - 28 - How do you keep the music playing
                10 - 21 - Le miracle

Céline: 878 plays in total

Céline's numbers might seem low, but remember, i started using LastFM in November 2011.
                My Chart

Comment

• Welcome to the 100k+ club Wayne!

I am still failing to get near my 250,000 mark lol 238,120 and counting...

BTW I always find it weird when I click somebody's profile and see they're banned. How the hell do you get banned from last.fm? What do you even have to do to get banned???
                  I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Am I the only person having trouble with tracks caching in the plugin instead of scrobbling to my profile? :-? Every now and then, tracks get stuck and don't scrobble. I either have to wait for them to finally scrobble or shut the scrobbler down and reopen it. So annoying
                    I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty
                      BTW I always find it weird when I click somebody's profile and see they're banned. How the hell do you get banned from last.fm? What do you even have to do to get banned???
                      You have to listen to Britney Spears - Pretty Girls
                      #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Congrats, Wayne.

Originally posted by stevyy
                        My Top 10 Céline Tunes (for you):

01 - 115 - Loved Me Back To Life
                        02 - 78 - Somebody To Love
                        03 - 36 - Lullaby (Goodbye, My Angel)
                        04 - 34 - Pour que tu m'aimes encore
                        05 - 32 - Parler à mon père
                        06 - 31 - Thankful
                        07 - 30 - Attendre
                        08 - 29 - Water and a Flame
                        09 - 28 - How do you keep the music playing
                        10 - 21 - Le miracle
                        2 - My Heart Will Go On
                        2 - Loved Me Back To Life

Comment

Am I the only person having trouble with tracks caching in the plugin instead of scrobbling to my profile? :-? Every now and then, tracks get stuck and don't scrobble. I either have to wait for them to finally scrobble or shut the scrobbler down and reopen it. So annoying
                          Not recently, but I've had that problem in the past. I think there was once a refresh cache option on the scrobbler menu, but I'm not certain if it's there any more (sorry, not on my PC atm). Have you tried logging out of your last.fm account in the scrobbler, and then re-entering your username and password? Tbh, the whole app is so unstable though. :(

Also, maybe try reinstalling the iTunes plugin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                            Originally posted by Shorty
                            Am I the only person having trouble with tracks caching in the plugin instead of scrobbling to my profile? :-? Every now and then, tracks get stuck and don't scrobble. I either have to wait for them to finally scrobble or shut the scrobbler down and reopen it. So annoying
                            Not recently, but I've had that problem in the past. I think there was once a refresh cache option on the scrobbler menu, but I'm not certain if it's there any more (sorry, not on my PC atm). Have you tried logging out of your last.fm account in the scrobbler, and then re-entering your username and password? Tbh, the whole app is so unstable though. :(

Also, maybe try reinstalling the iTunes plugin?
                            Yeah, I did all that and it's still doing it :-? I got exactly one song scrobbled, now it's caching Dammit last.fm!

I guess I'll just have to put it up with it...

Comment

Well funny you ask that, I remember finding someone on there who was in possession of some Amy Studt demos, a short while after I had asked for them on their page, that member completely vanished from the site! All of our posts, everything
                              had gone, even the PM's (which I'm certain I did not erase myself), so I assumed they were banned or something. Ooops!

Comment

• Oh my god, I hate the scrobbler sometimes :x For some reason today, it broke and didn't scrobble ANYTHING I played since this afternoon! I didn't even notice cos I didn't refresh my profile or look at the scrobbler (the little icon was still in my taskbar so of course you'd assume it was working), so I played around 60 or 70 tracks and none of them scrobbled :x :-? Why the hell does the scrobbler do that, just randomly stop working with no warning? How the hell was I supposed to know it wasn't working?

Comment

• #milestone

100 000 scrobbles

My 100,000th played track was...

ASAF AVIDAN - GOLD SHADOW

[youtube:gjatpqj2]Jld7sqnS4Ew[/youtube:gjatpqj2]

Comment

• i now officially belong to the CLUB 100,000.. yass

100,041 to be exact.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• The new design of last.fm

http://beta.last.fm/

Don't like it, I hope they will keep the profile sidebar
                                      >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

• it looks good imo, but i guess it will take a while to adjust to it. Some things needs to improved (old comments shouldn't be removed, wrong avi is displayed,..)
                                        ¡Eh, mamá!
                                        Me quiero matar
                                        El mundo se va a la mierda
                                        Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• It's nice.

Comment

• It looks good - although I'd like to see the Top Artist charts there too. But why are they goofing around with the layout when the client is lousy as ****? Surely get the nuts and bolts fixed before you decorate, no? :-?

I still remember when they changed it ages back and there was uproar because they put the shoutbox at the bottom (it used to be in a column on the right). People were complaining that it was turning into Facebook, and there were protest avatars and people threatening to quit and everything.

Comment

• Looks good actually... The only thing that I would love to add is that you can choose how much artists you display in your top week, top month, etc... same with albums. Seems like it's an automatic top 5 or maybe I didn't look good enough. Other than that I'm quite pleased...
                                              Eudaimonia
                                              Last.fm
                                              Instagram

Comment

• Not a fan of the new version on first sight.
                                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• If you click in library and check artist, album and song lists there's a lil pic of the artist in a circle and the album etc. Cool.

Comment

• I quite like the new look, but they need to work on improving it.
                                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I miss the little album cover that appears next to scrobbled tracks
                                                      last.fm

Comment

• The top part of your profile shows the art for the weekly top album and top song.

http://s28.postimg.org/iszs2ut5p/lastfm1.png

I prefer this too:
                                                        http://s18.postimg.org/6quxk5f0p/lastfm2.png
                                                        http://s18.postimg.org/jjj1k2qmh/lastfm3.png

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlemonade
                                                          I miss the little album cover that appears next to scrobbled tracks
                                                          It's still there...well some artwork is flopping in the beta but look:
                                                          http://s7.postimg.org/achlfrpgr/lastfm4.png

Comment

• but only when you open recently listened tracks or whatever, on the profile there's just a list and makes everything less cool
                                                            last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlemonade
                                                              but only when you open recently listened tracks or whatever, on the profile there's just a list and makes everything less cool
                                                              I'm not bothered with that tbh. The artist and album bits on the profile page look good too!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X