Clear All

• Erotica
    replied
    Mine works normally too.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    I just looked at my last.fm account and saw it hasn't updated for 18 hours...
    Anyone else?
    Mine works normally. Scrobbled throughout the day from Deezer and some music from foobar2000.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    I just looked at my last.fm account and saw it hasn't updated for 18 hours...
    Anyone else?

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    My connection last.fm - Spotify has been working okay for almost a year now.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Where are you playing music from? I haven't had problems with scrobbling with Deezer in quite some time I must say!

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    ^ Mine has been working fine this week

Leave a comment:

• GaGarazzi
    replied
    My scrobbles haven't synced for 2 days now. Is anyone experiencing the same problem?
    Everything was working fine until I decided to listen to Christina's Not Myself Tonight for the first time in ages and then she killed my LastFM haha

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy View Post
    [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] the 2019 charts are live! Been for a day or two, don't know if you noticed.
    Yes, I noticed. Thank you anyway.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] the 2019 charts are live! Been for a day or two, don't know if you noticed.

Leave a comment:

• Affillate
    replied
    I'm trying to figure out how to track scrobbles from Spotify, I've done the linking bit but played a few songs and its still saying I havent listened to anything... do I need to refresh or something? Hmm.

EDIT: Never mind just took a little bit to pop up. Just giving it a bit of a spin, might be interesting to take a look every now and then for a bit, might also be able to guess the Spotify end of year top songs and artists lists as well.
    Last edited by Affillate; Tue January 7th, 2020, 11:25.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy View Post
    No. It takes them a while for it. I remember it took them 2-3 weeks last year. But you can get your stats (tracks, albums, artists) in your library if you click on 2019 scrobbles.
    Last year I had my year end list on January 4th.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    No. It takes them a while for it. I remember it took them 2-3 weeks last year. But you can get your stats (tracks, albums, artists) in your library if you click on 2019 scrobbles.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Has anyone already received the link to the 2019 year overview?

My page still only shows me the one of 2018.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    No just have Spotify linked!

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    Yeah that’s when I happens to me. It’s skewed my figures this year annoyingly.
    Ummm do you have a scrobbler installed on your phone and also connected Spotify to Last
    Fm?

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    It also happened a lot to me when listening to Apple Music on my phone. But didn't do so for ages now, I think it happened in 2018 or so. Was annoying as hell...

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    Not anymore. But it used to do that a lot when I listened to Spotify on my phone.
    Yeah that’s when I happens to me. It’s skewed my figures this year annoyingly.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    Does anybody ever get a glitch where it duplicates scrobbles? Now and then it registers one play as two for me.
    Not anymore. But it used to do that a lot when I listened to Spotify on my phone.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Does anybody ever get a glitch where it duplicates scrobbles? Now and then it registers one play as two for me.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
    @beredy It worked! <3 How the hell did you find that tip so quickly? I was searching as well but didn't find THAT trick!
    Literally just Googled "Last.fm iphone not scrobbling offline spotify" and it was one of the top links

Glad it works now!

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] It worked! <3 How the hell did you find that tip so quickly? I was searching as well but didn't find THAT trick!

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    [MENTION=46122]LOVE+FEAR[/MENTION] I never had an iPhone, so I don't know which scrobblers are good for it. But I did a quick Google search and deleting Spotify app and then reinstalling it helped. Though I don't know if that deletes your downloaded library too.

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Thanks [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION]!

Sadly, no offline scrobbles are being transferred. I've unlinked and relinked already.

I got an iPhone - which scrobbler do you recommend?

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    ^It should work. It doesn't scrobble any song or it only scrobbles some? Because Spotify can only "remember" last 50 tracks to scrobble. If you scrobble offline 100 song, only last 50 will be cached by Spotify (as per Spotify -> https://getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/t...crobbling-beta ).

Try removing then connecting Spotify to Last.fm again. Sometimes that helps. The workaround is to not use Spotify's integrated scrobbler, but some other scrobbling app. Don't know if you use Android or iPhone, but there are lightweight scrobbles for both of those (for desktop/PC listening there are apps too).

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    Hey guys!

So I'm back to Last.fm and I use the new Spotify integration. However, offline scrobbles are not being counted. Does anybody know a workaround?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    The LastFM web scrobbler now shows you how many times you've scrobbled the track you're playing. That's a pretty cool feature!

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    I am thinking of becoming subscriber, it's not that expensive and lastfm really helps me with my personal chart lately.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Great addition I would need to do this for some songs too as I did it manually back then. Sadly I am not a subscriber.

Leave a comment:

• Mainshow
    replied
    Awesome! When I have some time, I will try to turn my "Selena Gomez & the Scene" to "Selena Gomez" plays & I can't wait to give "Cheryl Cole" all the missed "Cheryl" plays <3

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Oh, so we are finally able to change the Noah Cyrus plays that automatically get changed to Miley Cyrus back to Noah?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X