No announcement yet.

Celtic FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many cheers chris975,but did you see the way Dida the AC Milan goalkeeper behaved!

Yes the fan was totally out of order,but Dida is a disgrace to all sport!

Cheers Cidermaster
    You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

• Originally posted by cidermaster
      Many cheers chris975,but did you see the way Dida the AC Milan goalkeeper behaved!
      It was...funny he started to chase him and suddenly he reminded to fall down
      VOTE IN RETRO CHART!

Comment

Great wins for Celtic and Rangers
        Dont forget aberdeen
        Too Much Music
        Too Much Music @Facebook
        Too Much Music @Twitter
        Scotland Social League

Comment

• Cheers oasisbobo yeh Aberdeen did very well,things are looking very good for Scottish Football,and are going to get better and better!!

In the next 3 or 4 seasons the Champions League will be in a Scottish teams hands,and sooner than later!

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

• as the beatles say its getting better all the time
            Too Much Music
            Too Much Music @Facebook
            Too Much Music @Twitter
            Scotland Social League

Comment

• Excellnt result for Celtic in midweeks!! My whole family were sittin on the edge of our seats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toxic
                Excellnt result for Celtic in midweeks!! My whole family were sittin on the edge of our seats!!
                At the game?

Comment

• Hey cal i here you have ordered 6 pairs of Celtic Luxury Underpants,tell me how they fit,and you must simply tell us all what the ladies think!!!

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

Hey cal i here you have ordered 6 pairs of Celtic Luxury Underpants,tell me how they fit,and you must simply tell us all what the ladies think!!!

Cheers Cidermaster
                    Sounds good to me, late goals again this week

Is it me or do Celtic leave it late almost every game?

Comment

• To think that in midweek Celtic beat the European Champions League holders then on Saturday struggled to beat Gretna just shows how unpredictable football can be!!!
                      RIP The Queen Of Disco

Comment

• Is this the same Celtic support that runs on the pitch and assults keepers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxTmCD6rKxc

Shall I post the clips of Celtics fans and there many shamful sectarian chanting as well Cider?

Comment

• CELTIC have been fined £25,000 by UEFA’s control and discplinary body after an incident involving a supporter who ran onto the pitch during the Champions League home match against AC Milan on October 3.
                          scotsman.com

Amazing fans.

Comment

• i heard the fine has been cut or something
                            Too Much Music
                            Too Much Music @Facebook
                            Too Much Music @Twitter
                            Scotland Social League

Comment

• Celtic have the biggest travelling support in the Champions League,and there is hardly an arrest to talk of,and the very very few that have happened,are drunken related not violent,that says it all.

By the way thar arsehole of a goalkeeper Dida,has been banned for his next 2 Champions League matchs.

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

Celtic have the biggest travelling support in the Champions League,and there is hardly an arrest to talk of,and the very very few that have happened,are drunken related not violent,that says it all.

Cheers Cidermaster
                                The same ones who forced a a plane to divert because of a mid-air riot after a UEFA cup tie?

Face it mate, they are no better then any other set of fans, or any worse!!!

Comment

Great wins for Celtic and Rangers in the Champions League,but as for that Italian Goalkeeper,what an arsehole!!

Rangers were superb away to Lyon,and Celtic battled all the way against AC Milan.

Both Celtic and Rangers will get to atleast the Quarter Finals this season.

Cheers Cidermaster
                                  RE; dida, got to be THE most pathetic thing I've EVER seen on a football pitch, what a complete and utter TOSSER!!!

Comment

• Rangers v Celtic today......

2-2 i think will be the scoreline

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

• So much for that prediction!!

Rangers 3 Celtic 0 i bet Toxic is dancing!!

Anyway aslong as we pick up points this week in the Champions League,that will be cool.

I think both Rangers and Celtic will win this week in the Champions League.

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

• Surely tonight Celtic will get their first away win in the Champions League,i here that cal has put 40 pounds on Celtic to win!

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

• 20p says Celtic win!
                                          Too Much Music
                                          Too Much Music @Facebook
                                          Too Much Music @Twitter
                                          Scotland Social League

Comment

Surely tonight Celtic will get their first away win in the Champions League,i here that cal has put 40 pounds on Celtic to win!

Cheers Cidermaster

Glad I dont listen to you

How many years since Celtic have won an champs away game now?

Comment

• Hey cal i here from the grape(wine in my head vine!) you are buying a Celtic Top very soon!

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

• They're gonna have to sort that away form out in europe Cider, if they want to progress further.

Comment

• Cheers jimmmm,yes we have sort out our way form in the Champions League,i only wish we played like you team away!

But we simply must and will win our nest two Champions League games,they are at home,so surely a must.

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

• I take it you all have your poppies on?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X