Formula 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickf1
    Any fan of BMW Sauber? Heidfeld & Kubica? I am huge fan of that team and Nick Heidfeld.
    i totally support Kubica...but unfortunately BMW is leaving though i believe Kubica will be very succesful whatever team he is in

Comment

I've heard that Renault are looking to sign Kubica.

Comment

Originally posted by UURhythm
        Originally posted by nickf1
        Any fan of BMW Sauber? Heidfeld & Kubica? I am huge fan of that team and Nick Heidfeld.
        i totally support Kubica...but unfortunately BMW is leaving though i believe Kubica will be very succesful whatever team he is in
        I think that he will stay in new BMW with Nick. BMW is found buyer for 2010, Switzerland company Qadbak. but, we will see.. ;)
        Last FM <3
        Instagram

Comment

Nice to see Toyota on the podium for two weeks running. Good race today, I really enjoyed watching it.

Comment

Awww....Jenson won the championship. Very well done to him. He's had a good season but it really could've been anyone's game.

Also, well done to Webber for winning at Interlagos - Jenson completely stole his thunder though. Poor guy, he had a great drive. The race itself was messy, far too many amateur drivers making mistakes.

Comment

I wont bother to watch it next time as im sure it will go back to been the same old boring F1,
              watch Reba Episodes

Comment

ehm Michael Schumacher is back, that's why I will watch it again.. get the 8th.
                My Chart

Comment

I wont bother to watch it next time as im sure it will go back to been the same old boring F1 race....
                  watch Reba Episodes

Comment

I hated Alonso and I still do Vettel is so gonna get the championship this year

Comment

LOL

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8592317.stm

Dont be a dickhead Lewis
                      28 AUGUST 2009
                      THE DAY MUSIC DIED
                      OASIS 1994 - 2009
                      LIVE FOREVER

Comment

Euro season kicks in this weekend! any guesses? Red Bull gonna win this time i think

Comment

Turkish GP this weekend yeah!

Comment

Thought this was funny... apparently Lewis's improvement is down to super magnet earrings. See http://www.total-formula1.com

Comment

My Gosh what a crash in today's race!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DlGydVx ... r_embedded

Last FM <3
                              Instagram

Comment

I'm shocked Webber was left uninjured ... he's a very lucky man.

Comment

it was clear he was going to make an accident like that sooner or later...he drives without thinking

Comment

Massa quite obviously let Alonso through ... I wouldn't have.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                                      Massa quite obviously let Alonso through ... I wouldn't have.
                                      Supposedly it was Massa's decision?? Now if I'm not mistaken you are not supposed to allow your team-mate past as it's against the rules, unless he had a major problem which he clearly didn't

So Ferrari should be penalised - but knowing the FIA they won't as they never penalise Ferrari just everyone else (well most of the time)
                                      RIP The Queen Of Disco

Comment

Ferarri got a $100k fine
                                        but result stands
                                        28 AUGUST 2009
                                        THE DAY MUSIC DIED
                                        OASIS 1994 - 2009
                                        LIVE FOREVER

Comment

Massa should have been awarded the race, but of course that was never going to happen :evil:

I for one won't be watching F1 in future.

Comment

If they do it again - they should ban them from the next race - that'll make them think twice about doing it again
                                            RIP The Queen Of Disco

Comment

Originally posted by bergkamp2004
                                              Ferarri got a $100k fine
                                              but result stands
                                              It's a shame that that amount of money is like the equivalent of 1 to normal people.

I agree with SeeForever - good suggestion. Either ban them for the next race or void their results.

Comment

Yeah, Mclaren was punished with 100 Million back in 2007!

i have never liked ferrari...but alonso! how can be a person so delusional, rat and ridicilous!! he was having a great time enjoying the victory of someone else that he thinks he won :-?

Comment

saw this and thought of you Massa fans...

http://www.total-formula1.com

Heikki's profile is well funny too.

http://www.total-formula1.com/kovalainen.html

Comment

They are heading to the most spectacular circuit ever in F1 calendar for this weekend: Spa-Francorchamps

Comment

What a great grand prix ... I always love Spa. Would've preferred Webber to win over Hamilton though (how unpatriotic of me ).

Comment

After two legendary circuits Spa and Monza, next week we will go to a legend-in-the-making circuit: Singapore!

Comment

so proud of Alonso! this week-end pole - fastest lap - and victory, yeah! he's just the best driver and best person
                                                          Avril Lavigne & Taylor Swift

Comment

Great GP ... it's shaping up to be a very tight race in the championship.

Comment

Yeah it was a good grand prix...unlucky for Lewis, great drive by Kubica also

Comment

Working...
                                                              X