What mobile phone do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What mobile phone do you have?

Continuing the series of nonsense topics, here's mine. What type of cellphone do you own? Mine's a rare one - Nokia 3310

Mine is a Nokia 3310 too, i didn't know it was rare

Comment

you know I said that ironically, cos it's the most common around!

Comment

i'm faithful in love not because i'm a nice person, but because i hate to know new people.

Comment

*Tyson*

Comment

Comment

Just to buck the Nokia trend. Motorola V66; customised to include numerous dents and a wacky circuitboard after an unfortunate encounter with my morning coffee!

Incidentally, if anyone is considering buying one of these I would strongly advise against it since whoever programmed the predictive (iTAP) text language was clearly not of this earth. :-?
              For every chance you take, spare a thought for the thousands you don't!

Comment

at least someone without a Nokia!!!

Comment

no nokia for me either. mine's a motorola v60 that i can't wait to get rid of!
                  I laugh more than I cry
                  You piss me off, good-bye

Comment

Im getting a cell phone for XMAS. Its quite a shit phone but I dont care coz its a phone. Its a Nokia 5120
                    Smile though your heart is aching......
                    Smile even though its breaking!

It's not my fault!!!! My mouth has a mind of its own!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've got a NOKIA, but it's such an old one ... It doesn't say a number on it, so I wouldn't know.

But the good part is that it is company paid!

Comment

I've got a silver Motorola V3690, have had it for almost 2 years now which is really long apparently :-?
                        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6321635

Comment

I'm joining the club of Nokia 3310er's used to have a 3210 but it's like a brick now...
                          Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

nokia 8310
                            So take me and break me and make me strong like you.I'll be forever grateful to this and you.

Comment

I did have the Nokia 7650, until it got nicked.

Then I had the 8310, now I got the 7210.

I love my new one though, I like the buttons!
                              Riposarsi Negli Pesca Madre - 1960 - 2004
                              Ti Voglio Bene! Per cortesža orologio io!

Comment

haha, I don't have one as I don't want people to find me.
                                A broken neck didnít stop them, nor attacks on their anti-war album.

Comment

Nokia 8890.

Comment

Mine is officially known as a brick
                                    1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Originally posted by ifaa_lei
                                      haha, I don't have one as I don't want people to find me.
                                      My God! At times I wish I hadn't one or that I haven't given my number to a lot of people cos the #31# calls are annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Virgostar
                                        I'm joining the club of Nokia 3310er's used to have a 3210 but it's like a brick now...
                                        Oi!
                                        I've got a 3210 and I love it! I've had it for over two years, and it is slow as f@*k!
                                        I can't really be arsed to buy a new phone, cos after two months you wont be 'trnedy' anymore anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by D_vid
                                          Originally posted by Virgostar
                                          Oi!
                                          I've got a 3210 and I love it! I've had it for over two years, and it is slow as f@*k!
                                          I can't really be arsed to buy a new phone, cos after two months you wont be 'trnedy' anymore anyways!
                                          Yeah that's what happened to me - I had a Sagem but then with all the Nokia craze, I changed it to Nokia 3310 - though I never regretted it

Comment

siemens 35i!
                                            *Single Of The Week - Beverley Knight - Come As You Are*

Comment

Hehe I have two (which I am glad right about now as I am in Auckland (8 hours drive from home!!) and I left my cellphone charger for my Alcatel (311) at home - but I brought my trusty Phillips Savvy and it's charger so I am using my savvy!!
                                              Right now I am liking my Savvy! It's SO SLOW that I don't bother texting or ringing people unless I HAVE to! So yeah in short i have a alcatel and a savvy!! hehe

Comment

i got a Sony Erricson dunno what number tho...
                                                *feels stupid*
                                                CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

It sounds really bad, but my father buys me the 'new' phones if I want them.

I'm sticking to the one I got though.
                                                  Riposarsi Negli Pesca Madre - 1960 - 2004
                                                  Ti Voglio Bene! Per cortesža orologio io!

Comment

When I was about to change it, he wanted to buy me a Baby Nokia but I refused cos it doesn't have a composer!

Comment

ive got a nokia 3210 but i wanna get a new one at crimbo......any advice??
                                                      ime a good listener but ime a better talker!!

Comment

the latest baby nokia - it's cool man!

Comment

Nokia 3330

Comment

8310, the best phone ive ever had, ITS GREAT!!!!!!
                                                            GiRlS aRe LiKe ToiLeTs, ThEre EiThEr TaKeN oR fuLL oF sH!t.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X