X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing picures! Michiel
    You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Thank you Colbie and RayRay, my fellow Dutchies ! I understand RayRay, but I kind of started traveling relatively more when I was a bit older, I feel like I want to see so much more... There are so many places I still want to go hiking to, I just cannot wait for it!
      I'm fairly ok with not travelling though this summer, but for my bf it is really tough since his family lives in Cyprus and he has not seen them for almost a year now. Also his father is not in the best health. It is quite frankly irritating how Flemish media is just simply ignoring these type of cases just in the name of 'solidarity', I would rather say that in his case travelling is a type of necessity (not in mine obviously). Now the national borders are closed, media and exact scientists just seem to assume that everybody in Belgium is ethnic Flemish/Belgian, which is so off. The communication here is really horrible at times.
      Eudaimonia
      Last.fm
      Instagram

Comment

• I'm sorry for the cliché mirror selfie but I was having a moment when I noticed I fit into certain clothes again lately.

Last edited by Hejira; Fri April 17, 2020, 15:24.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
          Thank you Colbie and RayRay, my fellow Dutchies ! I understand RayRay, but I kind of started traveling relatively more when I was a bit older, I feel like I want to see so much more... There are so many places I still want to go hiking to, I just cannot wait for it!
          I'm fairly ok with not travelling though this summer, but for my bf it is really tough since his family lives in Cyprus and he has not seen them for almost a year now. Also his father is not in the best health. It is quite frankly irritating how Flemish media is just simply ignoring these type of cases just in the name of 'solidarity', I would rather say that in his case travelling is a type of necessity (not in mine obviously). Now the national borders are closed, media and exact scientists just seem to assume that everybody in Belgium is ethnic Flemish/Belgian, which is so off. The communication here is really horrible at times.
          My mother lives in Belgium. Luckily I saw her the week before the lock down. It's strange though, she doesn't live that far away, but we can't go and see each other. But I have to be honest, if she would live in the Netherlands, I wouldn't go and visit her either. I feel it's better to wait and not bring her into danger.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

My mother lives in Belgium. Luckily I saw her the week before the lock down. It's strange though, she doesn't live that far away, but we can't go and see each other. But I have to be honest, if she would live in the Netherlands, I wouldn't go and visit her either. I feel it's better to wait and not bring her into danger.
            Oh, that must be very weird! Where does she live in Belgium? Good that you were able to see her just before the lockdown, and of course he would not visit his parents either if he was in Cyprus. For him, it is rather the remoteness, the fact he has not seen them for such a long time and he misses his own country (he never felt at home in Belgium sadly). The fact that, in normal circumstances, we would have been there now for a few weeks obviously irks him a lot. It is painful, especially the uncertainty since it is not next door. But just like everybody we will have to wait and see!
            Eudaimonia
            Last.fm
            Instagram

Comment

• Hejira looking good!

Comment

• What a beautiful page

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post

Oh, that must be very weird! Where does she live in Belgium? Good that you were able to see her just before the lockdown, and of course he would not visit his parents either if he was in Cyprus. For him, it is rather the remoteness, the fact he has not seen them for such a long time and he misses his own country (he never felt at home in Belgium sadly). The fact that, in normal circumstances, we would have been there now for a few weeks obviously irks him a lot. It is painful, especially the uncertainty since it is not next door. But just like everybody we will have to wait and see!
                  I can imagine him missing Cyprus. We've been there on holiday. Such a lovely island. Especially the Greek part.
                  My mother lives in Neerpelt. I usually call her once a week, but now I call her almost daily. We have no other relatives in Belgium, so she must feel lonely now.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Michiel : Guess it's not a secret that many users on here admire you for your gorgeous face and, may I add, great knowledge and rhetorics. I wanted to check out your Instagram site and, unfortunately, it doesn't work :( .
                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                    and everything you stand for?
                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Michiel
                      Michiel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Aw... That's so sweet... #blush #mademyday! I'm a very insecure person, especially about my looks and capabilities so I find it very nice to hear. Thank you . I have not checked my signature for a while, and indeed it was not working . Normally it is fixed now, I have a private profile though, but I don't mind adding people from UKMIX. Now I'm kinda curious to see you ;)!

• Michiel : I admire the people who are self-confident, but it's perfectly normal to be insecure about one or two things about oneself. Just to let you know that you are nice looking dude ;) . I may post a picture at a later moment in time, but good to know that you'd be curious about it .

Comment

• Hey it's me - Matthieu !

Spoiler!

Comment

• ^^^ Exquisite

Comment

Comment

• Looking good! Nostalgiee

Comment

• Thanks !

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                I'm sorry for the cliché mirror selfie but I was having a moment when I noticed I fit into certain clothes again lately.[IMG2=JSON]
                                Werk it, beautiful!

The sands of time fade into dark
                                Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                A message to madness
                                Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Great pics, Hejira and Nostalgiee

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                    Great pics, Hejira and Nostalgiee
                                    Thanks you

Comment

• Comment

• I hope you're a couple, cause that's cuteness^100000.
                                        I have received many gifts from God,
                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Marchum
                                          Marchum commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Ha, thank you. He put a ring on it.

• Love that photo marchum - is that your lover?

You both look so good!

Comment

• Marchum
                                          Marchum commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Yes, thank you!

• Marchum OK, then let me fix from cuteness to hotness.

I have received many gifts from God,
                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Marchum
                                          Marchum commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Can you feel the heat, the heat, the heat,?... Ha thank you.

• Marchum, you're really an attractive dude. Blonde hair, the cheeky smile and the big arms... You don't happen to have a twin brother, do you ^^ ?

Comment

• Marchum
                                          Marchum commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Stahp it. Thank you <3

• Marchum you and your husband are such a goodlooking couple!

Comment

• Marchum m sexy! You make a very handsome couple!
                                          Last edited by Michiel; Mon May 4, 2020, 13:35.
                                          Eudaimonia
                                          Last.fm
                                          Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                          X