The UKMIX Members Photo Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Sis did we have the same high school experience LOL? I also don't remember much and I am really glad it just flew by real quick.

All the fakeness, popularity contests and bullying culture in high school is not cute at all. As a ghey it's even worse coz it's that time where you are extremely confused and have an identity crisis on top of all the drama that is happening around you.

It was a really rough time but thank goodness it was short.
    You can assume that all the high school bullies were bi or closet gays too. They just had the advantage that nobody could have known.
    My last.fm

Comment

• Lmao at everyone cheating their way out of PE class.

I messed up my right leg pretty bad during my high school years, actually had to quit football (and tennis) because of that. It started with a broken ankle, followed by countless torn ligaments lol. So I also missed a good chunk of those 3 years. We usually did fun stuff like badminton or volleyball though, it wasn't bad.

Comment

• I loved PE . Always liked sporting in general. The only meh thing was the combination of a national football obsession and being in a (white and elite) boys only school which resulted well... in a lot of football, which is one of the few sports I really dislike. That being said, high school in general was a hell and I was so relieved when it was over. The male gender norms were very strong and constant, among pupils but also among teachers. The whole image felt so off to me, I could never agree with it so I also refused to put in effort just 'to belong'. I had friends though, but more so in the outskirts of power.
        Eudaimonia
        Last.fm
        Instagram

Comment

• At school, you're bound to hang around with the same kind of people, but at least now as an adult, you get the chance to choose your own friends. And considering you're good-looking, smart and not looking for trouble, you shouldn't have a hard time making friends ;) .

Comment

• I hated elementary school, that was awful. High school was surprisingly fine for me, disliked PE but it wasn’t nearly as bad as for some people. Being in a small class of only around 20 people helped.

I actually kinda miss high school, it felt like a bubble of unawareness of the world. Adulthood sucks.

last.fm

Comment

• Oh i don't miss it at all
              ​​​​​​Though i agree adulthood sucks too so....

Comment

• Post your Christmas selfies UKMIX! Merry Christmas!

Hope you’re all having a lovely day!

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 3rd Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                  VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• Wait, how did I miss Wayne's great pic - Merry Christmas, Wayne haha

Comment

• EDIT

Last edited by Rihab; Sun April 4, 2021, 18:25.

Comment

• ^ Cute pics!
                        UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
                        "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [360-341]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Now I have to decipher which one is Rihab, aRatchet and stevyy.

Cute tho.
                          Originally posted by beredy
                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Rihab lovely pictures

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Nice photos Rihab!

Comment

• Snow !

Comment

• Great photos Rihab

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                    Now I have to decipher which one is Rihab, aRatchet and stevyy.

Cute tho.
                                    I'm the dog, duh.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Rihab
                                      Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus lÓ, baby

Comment

• Thanks, guys.
                                        Last edited by Rihab; Mon March 22, 2021, 11:40.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                          Thanks, guys.
                                          Glad you had a nice break. You look great, as do your friends Is that your bf beside you ?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• You've got some nice arms, Marchum! I guess you kept doing your workout routine even with Corona and everything going on ;) .

Comment

• Looking good Marchum!

Comment

• Thank you guys, and yes I kept being active. Running, jogging, body weight exercises through last year.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X