• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaBoi
    i know i'm overdoing it now but here's some photoshop play
    that could be the cover of a GTA game

Comment

• Me and my new haircut. Hate this though!

George Michael, a priest and MC Hammer!

Me n the GF
      MadeOfBricks Chart of All Time.

Comment

• Me and my classmates

What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

• I so could Loose... Great pic!

And you too MadeofBricks! You and your gf look fantastic!

Comment

• Loose, i almost thought that you were in a Girl's college till i saw that black guy beside you. Have you opted for a subject which girls prefer more?

And Madeofbricks, great pics. You're gf is really hot. You're lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by skapunk
              Loose, i almost thought that you were in a Girl's college till i saw that black guy beside you. Have you opted for a subject which girls prefer more?
              Art. ^__^" Seems like boys aren't into it anymore.
              What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose
                Originally posted by skapunk
                Loose, i almost thought that you were in a Girl's college till i saw that black guy beside you. Have you opted for a subject which girls prefer more?
                Art. ^__^" Seems like boys aren't into it anymore.
                Ah, now i see. That's the case everywhere. Art (is seems) doesnt gaurantee a great job and men are expected to earn a lot to support their families. That's the case here in India too, arts is considered as a subject for girls who want to become housewives when they grow up. Though i totally disagree with that notion. Arts is a great subject for those who have interest in it!

Comment

• This doesn't look like Belgium, does it? But it is my city!

Comment

• You look like such a hunk in that picture Fredo .
                    BEE4EVERíS WEEKLY TOP 20 (#1 Lady GaGa)

Comment

• Great photo!

Belgium's a lovely country.

Comment

• Great pic Fredo

Your city looks beautiful

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederic
                          This doesn't look like Belgium, does it? But it is my city!
                          nice pic probably the only place in Belgium (worth seeing) i havent been to..

Comment

• Never mind Belgium, it doesn't look like YOU, it's like seeing a boy become a man!
                            Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

• WOW Fredo! Your city looks like it has some wonderful sights!

Great pic MadeOfBricks. I've already told you, but you and your GF make a very cute couple!

And nice pic Loose! You just look naturally fierce!

Comment

• Fredo, I found my ring

Comment

• Can I quote these again?

Originally posted by Grybop
                                  Originally posted by Jark

Somebody! Book me a taxi! I want to return to the 21st century!

A nipple!

CLOSE DOWN THE FORUM!!!
                                  [quote:ngiissc8]Why aren't you reacting to the dog eating your hand?
                                  I'm in tears [/quote:ngiissc8]

Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                  I think cats are the most pointless invention on earth.
                                  LOL LOL @ cats being branded as 'invention'.

Comment

• MadOfBricks very attractive guy.

I love how everyone in your picture is just waiting naturally and you're posing, Loose.

Fredo bello!!!!!! <3

I was clearing up the breaking down a wall today with a brush and started taking the piss out of Sophie Ellis-Bextor in the Heartbreak video. I just love microphone thrustage, you see:

"Do it alone, I couldn't do it alone"

Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

• nice pic skelofect and lol at your signature when I read that article I was like you tell em September
                                      I hope your happy now

Comment

• Skelofect you look damn good - love the hair

Nice pics everyone
                                        MadeOfBricks: great hair!
                                        Fredo: You been working out?
                                        Loose: I was trying to understand why you were the only guy in that pic for a good few minutes, lol And then I read the posts below...nice posing (y)
                                        Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyoncefanatic
                                          nice pic skelofect and lol at your signature when I read that article I was like you tell em September
                                          I know, it made me laugh as I didn't expect her to say it.

Thanks Joshua, you are too nice to me.

People have been saying they like the hair, it's probably the longest I've ever had it so I may keep it that length. Even though I find long hair difficult to manage. :-? And it is summer.
                                          Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

• great pics
                                            all the long haired dudes look hot lol
                                            i wonder how it feels like mine has always been military short
                                            Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Skelofect
                                              I'm impressed . I love your haircut btw! I never noticed until now, how long ago did you get it?

Comment

• Here are pics from tonight. I went to a housewarming party with my family. It wasn't as crazy as the last party but we still had a good time. As usual we fooled around with the camera the whole time...you know how narcissistic us Americans can be...

Here is us fooling around on the way to the party

Acting silly after a few drinks

Comment

• I love this picture, too bad its blurred. :x

it's cutted though.

Comment

• Originally posted by pollei
                                                    I love this picture, too bad its blurred. :x

it's cutted though.
                                                    Awwww...I love how you always look so happy in your photos!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X