Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The UKMIX Members Photo Gallery

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mainshow
    replied
    Originally posted by jszmiles
    now I think it works.
    Bardzo ?adny!

    It almost looks like the area around Tatra. Where was it taken?
    Very impressive muscles as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • LionH3art
    replied
    Flexxx time to impress

    Nice pic Kuba!

    Leave a comment:


  • Colbie
    replied
    Nanda, Victor and Kuba are looking amazing! ?

    Leave a comment:


  • luckyONE
    replied
    Great body + amazing view

    Leave a comment:


  • jszmiles
    replied
    now I think it works.

    Leave a comment:


  • solitaire
    replied
    ^ i cant see it

    Leave a comment:


  • jszmiles
    replied


    dunno if it is visible :/

    Leave a comment:


  • biscuits
    replied
    No, I removed it. I'll try to remove all references to it as well - we don't need further drama.

    However, further action will be taken.

    Leave a comment:


  • ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by MrDiva
    Thanks guys.

    This is what I read in the 'last thing to make you laugh' topic (without context so I am ofc just assuming)
    Originally posted by Brazilian
    OMG! I'm so confused! :-? I knew that drags could look like women,but I didn't they could get pregnant !
    I really don't know what to say I mean you can criticise and stuff but writing comments that - written to the wrong person - might even lead to self harm or even worse ?
    No.
    Am I a skinny bitch? Certainly not.
    I am a 6 foot 3 tall man. Just over 200lbs. And on some weekends I stand on stages and lipsync in heels and makeup.
    If you don't like that I'm okay with it. Don't visit my show. But don't **** write hateful comments towards me. LGBT Is supposed to be a family. And while I'll never give up fighting for our community on pride days in drag I'm sick and TIRED of fighting against homophobia or racism INSIDE THIS VERY MINORITY!

    Passively not liking drag queens? Ok.
    Preferencing tall muscular boys over big guys? Ok.
    Not liking fem looking men? Ok.
    Not being sexually attracted to most people of a certain race? Well it's your body and your hormones.

    But writing 'no fats no fems no asians' in your grindr? NO!
    Actively hating and writing shit about other people on harmless online forums? HELL TO THE NO
    I am surprised you even managed to politely reply to such stupidity, I only have a couple of words in mind for that user and they're not cute at all

    WaiT, did he remove the comment?

    Leave a comment:


  • MrDiva
    replied
    Thanks guys.

    This is what I read in the 'last thing to make you laugh' topic (without context so I am ofc just assuming)
    Originally posted by Brazilian
    OMG! I'm so confused! :-? I knew that drags could look like women,but I didn't they could get pregnant !
    I really don't know what to say I mean you can criticise and stuff but writing comments that - written to the wrong person - might even lead to self harm or even worse ?
    No.
    Am I a skinny bitch? Certainly not.
    I am a 6 foot 3 tall man. Just over 200lbs. And on some weekends I stand on stages and lipsync in heels and makeup.
    If you don't like that I'm okay with it. Don't visit my show. But don't ******* write hateful comments towards me. LGBT Is supposed to be a family. And while I'll never give up fighting for our community on pride days in drag I'm sick and TIRED of fighting against homophobia or racism INSIDE THIS VERY MINORITY!

    Passively not liking drag queens? Ok.
    Preferencing tall muscular boys over big guys? Ok.
    Not liking fem looking men? Ok.
    Not being sexually attracted to most people of a certain race? Well it's your body and your hormones.

    But writing 'no fats no fems no asians' in your grindr? NO!
    Actively hating and writing shit about other people on harmless online forums? HELL TO THE NO

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Dem legs, yaaaassss!

    Leave a comment:


  • Airwrecka
    replied
    Wow, Ms Fox slaying a bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    ^Slay sis...Looking amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Dem legs, yaaaassss!

    Leave a comment:


  • DOSSOME
    replied
    ^Slay sis...Looking amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • MrDiva
    replied
    Unretouched



    Leave a comment:


  • DOSSOME
    replied
    looking great Nanda

    Leave a comment:


  • Nanda
    replied
    Thanks @biscuits

    @Brazilian, that is interesting but Nanda actually it's just my name backwards Adnan!!

    Thanks for your kind words

    Leave a comment:


  • Brazilian
    replied
    @Wow, I always thought that Nanda was a girl. Here in Brazil, we use to call the girls/women called "Fernanda" as simply "Nanda"!

    Great pic! Really a handsome and charming man (with all the due respect! )

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Even though I've seen floria's pics before (nice btw!), I still always imagine him looking like Katy Perry
    And I always imagine you looking like Janet
    Why did you change from Mariah?

    Nice nanda
    Cause I thought she was the chick you stanned for, idk your info

    Leave a comment:


  • biscuits
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Even though I've seen floria's pics before (nice btw!), I still always imagine him looking like Katy Perry
    And I always imagine you looking like Janet
    Why did you change from Mariah?

    Nice nanda

    Leave a comment:


  • Nanda
    replied


    NYC : HARLEM

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Even though I've seen floria's pics before (nice btw!), I still always imagine him looking like Katy Perry
    And I always imagine you looking like Janet

    Leave a comment:


  • MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Looking great floria

    Leave a comment:


  • biscuits
    replied
    Even though I've seen floria's pics before (nice btw!), I still always imagine him looking like Katy Perry

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X