Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blinkinglight
    Something about your face reminds me of Will Young
    I can kind of see that too! I think a shaved head would suit you Wayne.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
      Originally posted by blinkinglight
      Something about your face reminds me of Will Young
      I can kind of see that too! I think a shaved head would suit you Wayne.
      Oh NO you did not. I don't want bald - my head is an odd shape as it is!

Comment

• Wayne I told you before but you are hot stuff!
        My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycrazy
          Wayne I told you before but you are hot stuff!

Agreed!

He does remind me of Will Young also. Don't shave your head, though!
          I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Comment

• Really nice picture Wayne!!!
            But don't listen to Mike, he's not exactly a style icon! ( ), never shave your hair off love!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKMusicLova
              Really nice picture Wayne!!!
              But don't listen to Mike, he's not exactly a style icon! ( ), never shave your hair off love!
              Believe me I shall NOT!!

Thanks guys!

Comment

• me & my mom

me & my friends (i'm in the back, right)

Comment

• Is it just me, or do 5 girls in that pic have the same haircut?
                  Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJim
                    Is it just me, or do 5 girls in that pic have the same haircut?

Comment

I think there are 6 with same haircut
                      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• In other words, only one of these girls has a different haircut.
                        Drip-droppin way down low for All the Alejandros that have gone before.

Comment

• Originally posted by VanityEgo
                          In other words, only one of these girls has a different haircut.
                          The Official UKMix Favourite.
                          Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

• Nice pic Abi.

Wayne you do look like Will Young a little bit and also very cuuuuuuuute.
                            Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

• Where are the similarities?

I'm not knocking it - I find Will Young to be hot, but still! And no that does not mean I fancy myself!

Comment

• Nice pics abi! Your girl friends are pretty!

Comment

Good thing it's a nice haircut! I like side-fringes

And now that I see Wayne's photo I always think of him as a man version of Ivana
                                  late.

Comment

• moi needing a shave and wondering who the HELL! that sexy beast is looking back at me in mirror!

Comment

• You look absolutely NOTHING like I had assumed you would look.

Your eyes look very interesting, I must say.
                                      I sing for the things money can't buy me.

Comment

• Aww thanks Beren, I'd love to see a pic of you!

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                          Aww thanks Beren, I'd love to see a pic of you!
                                          See, you're laughing already - just at the very thought of it

Comment

• Originally posted by theberen
                                            Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                            Aww thanks Beren, I'd love to see a pic of you!
                                            See, you're laughing already - just at the very thought of it
                                            ahhh come on, upload a pic I find so interesting to see peoples faces of people I've been talking to on the net because they never look how you imagine, it's just fun! You couldn't look any worse than my mum!

Comment

• That's true - yo momma's a right minger.

I don't even know how to post one though

Comment

• Well I got my new phone today so I downloaded Nokia PC Suite and the connected my usb to the pc and took files off my phone onto the pc and then uploaded it onto the computer and then when trying to put it in your post you have to

[img]put%20the%20weblink%20to%20the%20uploaded%20picinbetween[/img]

like that, you could a similar thing with a camera too, are there any pics of you on the net that you can link to?

Comment

• Well there's facebook but won't that come up massive?

Comment

• Originally posted by theberen
                                                    Well there's facebook but won't that come up massive?
                                                    you resize it on here: http://www.picresize.com/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X