Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The UKMIX Members Photo Gallery

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It was Paphos was it? I've been there - lovely place.

    Great pics, although that cocktail looks horrible.
    Ste's Personal Chart 2020

    Comment


    • Originally posted by steophonic
      It was Paphos was it? I've been there - lovely place.

      Great pics, although that cocktail looks horrible.
      Yep it was and the cocktai was lovely, it was Banana Colada ... camp as tits
      1 Yung Bae |2 DJ Snake|3 Birdy|4 MK |5 Sofia Carson

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SholasBoy
        Originally posted by steophonic
        It was Paphos was it? I've been there - lovely place.

        Great pics, although that cocktail looks horrible.
        Yep it was and the cocktai was lovely, it was Banana Colada ... camp as tits
        Yeah that cocktail is too camp for me - I normally go for a Woo Woo
        Ste's Personal Chart 2020

        Comment


        • And after the Woo Woo - do you go for a Wee Wee?

          Comment


          • Come on. This wasn't your best play on the words, was it?
            Drip-droppin way down low for All the Alejandros that have gone before.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by VanityEgo
              Come on. This wasn't your best play on the words, was it?
              Maybe not, but the cheeky stupid ones are my favourites!!
              1 Yung Bae |2 DJ Snake|3 Birdy|4 MK |5 Sofia Carson

              Comment


              • some pics from Switzerland ...
                me, my sister and some friends having fun ...









                nekoo.cz - follow me

                Comment


                • I haven't seen red eyes like that since the bad old days of the Polaroid Instamatic in the 1980s!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by irishguy28
                    I haven't seen red eyes like that since the bad old days of the Polaroid Instamatic in the 1980s!!!!
                    the flash was too strong
                    nekoo.cz - follow me

                    Comment


                    • Why are you cut off in most of them???

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Plym
                        Why are you cut off in most of them???
                        Because this site crops all embedded images.

                        It would be nice if people resized photos to take this into account, or merely linked to the photo hosted outside the site.

                        However, if you were to "quote" the original post with the embedded images, the site would stretch to show them full-width.

                        Or otherwise, right-click on each photo, copy the URL, and paste it into your address box.

                        Comment


                        • Or be on the left in a photo next time nekoo!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Plym
                            Or be on the left in a photo next time nekoo!


                            actually I donīt know hot to resize them :( and I didnīt want to quote them, they are pretty big ...
                            nekoo.cz - follow me

                            Comment


                            • In your photobucket account, either click on the album and then select the image you want to resize, and then select "Resize"



                              Or from the main photobucket page, select "Resize" under "Edit Images", and then select the photo you wish to resize.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                Maybe not, but the cheeky stupid ones are my favourites!!
                                That's so cute of you *-*
                                Drip-droppin way down low for All the Alejandros that have gone before.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by irishguy28
                                  In your photobucket account, either click on the album and then select the image you want to resize, and then select "Resize"

                                  thank you very much ...

                                  I think I will use the "fix red eyes" as well
                                  nekoo.cz - follow me

                                  Comment


                                  • http://twitter.com/account/profile_image/TomWasEa?hreflang=en

                                    Check Me Outtt.

                                    Comment


                                    • Tom you look nothing like I thought, you look like a bit of a scally and I thought you were wearing mechanic overalls for a moment!

                                      Comment




                                      • I was thinking young, longish black hair person with glasses.

                                        Comment


                                        • Me right now:



                                          What a happy skipper...

                                          The reason behind this self-indulgence? To show off my new tragus piercing.


                                          *Closer inspection*

                                          Ta-Da!

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by jason2379


                                            I was thinking young, longish black hair person with glasses.
                                            And instead you got a light haired hunk
                                            I jokeee. I think the 'long black haired with glasses' person is the typical internet poster stereotype.

                                            Comment


                                            • Can't you post the picture itself in this thread, Tom? I ain't got Twitter and I'm dying to see you now.

                                              Comment


                                              • Lol doesn't it let you view the photo anyway? Because my profile is set to public so anyone can view it.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Tom92
                                                  Lol doesn't it let you view the photo anyway? Because my profile is set to public so anyone can view it.
                                                  No, I only get to see the thumbnail. :(

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Yeah, I can't see it either!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X