Clear All

• Marchum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    Thanks, guys.
    Glad you had a nice break. You look great, as do your friends Is that your bf beside you ?

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Thanks, guys.
    Last edited by Rihab; Mon March 22, 2021, 11:40.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Rihab

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Now I have to decipher which one is Rihab, aRatchet and stevyy.

Cute tho.
    I'm the dog, duh.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Great photos Rihab

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Snow !

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Nice photos Rihab!

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Rihab lovely pictures

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Now I have to decipher which one is Rihab, aRatchet and stevyy.

Cute tho.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    ^ Cute pics!

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    EDIT

Last edited by Rihab; Sun April 4, 2021, 18:25.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Wait, how did I miss Wayne's great pic - Merry Christmas, Wayne haha

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    NOMINEE for the 3rd Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Post your Christmas selfies UKMIX! Merry Christmas!

Hope you’re all having a lovely day!

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Oh i don't miss it at all
    ​​​​​​Though i agree adulthood sucks too so....

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    I hated elementary school, that was awful. High school was surprisingly fine for me, disliked PE but it wasn’t nearly as bad as for some people. Being in a small class of only around 20 people helped.

I actually kinda miss high school, it felt like a bubble of unawareness of the world. Adulthood sucks.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    At school, you're bound to hang around with the same kind of people, but at least now as an adult, you get the chance to choose your own friends. And considering you're good-looking, smart and not looking for trouble, you shouldn't have a hard time making friends ;) .

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    I loved PE . Always liked sporting in general. The only meh thing was the combination of a national football obsession and being in a (white and elite) boys only school which resulted well... in a lot of football, which is one of the few sports I really dislike. That being said, high school in general was a hell and I was so relieved when it was over. The male gender norms were very strong and constant, among pupils but also among teachers. The whole image felt so off to me, I could never agree with it so I also refused to put in effort just 'to belong'. I had friends though, but more so in the outskirts of power.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    commented on 's reply
    Bullying in high school? Glad that significantly decreased there. It was much worse in middle school when puberty was hitting in the worst way possible to some of my fellow students.

• theMathematician
    commented on 's reply
    What school did you attend? There were many years when my PE grade was the worst because my teachers were strict on that. I had one (!) A in PE high school classes. I'll never forget that !

• Rihab
    replied
    Lmao at everyone cheating their way out of PE class.

I messed up my right leg pretty bad during my high school years, actually had to quit football (and tennis) because of that. It started with a broken ankle, followed by countless torn ligaments lol. So I also missed a good chunk of those 3 years. We usually did fun stuff like badminton or volleyball though, it wasn't bad.

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

Sis did we have the same high school experience LOL? I also don't remember much and I am really glad it just flew by real quick.

All the fakeness, popularity contests and bullying culture in high school is not cute at all. As a ghey it's even worse coz it's that time where you are extremely confused and have an identity crisis on top of all the drama that is happening around you.

It was a really rough time but thank goodness it was short.
    You can assume that all the high school bullies were bi or closet gays too. They just had the advantage that nobody could have known.

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    I actually didn’t have that much problems in my class. I just think the pressure was so high and my parents being over-achievers didn’t help much.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Loose View Post
    I can’t remember high school anyway except for the goddamn fantastic trip to Sardinia.

Apart from that it must habe been a borefest.
    Sis did we have the same high school experience LOL? I also don't remember much and I am really glad it just flew by real quick.

All the fakeness, popularity contests and bullying culture in high school is not cute at all. As a ghey it's even worse coz it's that time where you are extremely confused and have an identity crisis on top of all the drama that is happening around you.

It was a really rough time but thank goodness it was short.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X