Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theMathematician
    commented on 's reply
    That's cool if you found your way of doing sports . Props to you!

• Loose
    replied
    I like doing physical activities, I just passionately HATE the gym. I am surrounded by mountains and lakes and I rather climb up a hill and go for 6 hour hiking tours than being in a closed space doing exercise.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
    If I had facebook either instagram I would post it, I deleted both some time ago I think I may upload the attachment tho
    Why did you delete Instagram?

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I don't know why you posted it in here, Loose , but maybe I, as someone who passionately used to hate all kinds of sport, can help you here. There are 3 main reasons why people go to the gym: for health reasons, building up endurance or building up muscles. You should clear for yourself why you'd want to go there in the first place. My endurance has always been meh, so cardio and I, we won't be friends, I fear. However, I like lifting weights actually as you gradually get stronger and see the impact on your body. You can do circuit training, 'traditional' weight lifting on machines or with free weights or maybe take part in a course like zumba or boxing. I'm sure there's something that suits you, too.

@RayRay: You must be an awesome teacher to have the kids getting you so many presents for birthday .

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    I tried going to the gym a few times but I hate it too much to spend time there.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Celebrating my birthday (a few months ago). The kids (I'm a teacher) came to my door to sing and gave me this box full of presents for my pets. So sweet.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by westhammer View Post
    Kuba quench our thirst please
    I wouldn't let one drop go to waste

Leave a comment:

• westhammer
    replied
    Kuba quench our thirst please

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    If I had facebook either instagram I would post it, I deleted both some time ago I think I may upload the attachment tho

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Was I? my physique is far from being an inspiration for anyone, I am getting older and it is getting much harder to gain some good quality muscle. Now I weigh like 100 kg but don't see myself that big. Anyway, fingers crossed for all of you to achieve your goals, no matter what they're
    I think we need to see a bigger version of the profile pic to judge properly

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    I remember how jszmiles used to be an inspiration for the little me to improve my physique ^^ . Still am a skinny guy, but I'm getting there ;) .
    Was I? my physique is far from being an inspiration for anyone, I am getting older and it is getting much harder to gain some good quality muscle. Now I weigh like 100 kg but don't see myself that big. Anyway, fingers crossed for all of you to achieve your goals, no matter what they're

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I remember how jszmiles used to be an inspiration for the little me to improve my physique ^^ . Still am a skinny guy, but I'm getting there ;) .

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied

the profile pic
    You're muscles are too big for that pic size to properly judge them.

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy View Post
    The profile pic or did you remove it jszmiles ?
    the profile pic

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    The profile pic or did you remove it jszmiles ?

Leave a comment:

• jason2379
    replied
    You’ve gotten BUFF! Well done!

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    commented on 's reply
    Woof!!

• jszmiles
    replied
    My recent one is there <----------------------------------

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Oops

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    Sorry for being that person, but vespertine posted the exact same picture already MONTHS ago
    Yeah. I think he's a fake TBH.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Sorry for being that person, but vespertine posted the exact same picture already MONTHS ago

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by vespertine View Post
    Finally saw mom after MONTHS of quarantine - had a blast.
    Handsome man!

Leave a comment:

• vespertine
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie View Post
    ^ Lovely photo! Did you went rafting or something like that?
    Yes!

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    ^ Lovely photo! Did you went rafting or something like that?

Leave a comment:

• vespertine
    replied
    Finally saw mom after MONTHS of quarantine - had a blast.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X