Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shorty
    replied

A little comparison picture I made to show my weight loss from 2011 till now. I'm so proud of myself and I look so much better these days. I even wore the same skirt!

BTW ugh that shirt I'm wearing the 2011 pic, my bra is showing 2014 is so much better, my Mania shirt <3

Leave a comment:

• Virgostar
    replied
    That earlier post of Graham's has got to be one of the most bizarre posts I've ever read on here. #wtf?

Leave a comment:

• Graham76man
    replied
    Boy George?

Wait he's not dead

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Graham, after reading your Hot's face description, you gotta describe mine, please!

Leave a comment:

• Graham76man
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller
    LOOOOOOOOOL Graham!
    Well laugh at this: bit more extreme than spots.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ-i85yrx6s

Leave a comment:

• Graham76man
    replied
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    Originally posted by MichielMC
    Originally posted by toni_pest
    Well I have lots of spots around my face because of acne
    Yeah, but the question is why did you have acne? Is it your genes, skin type or did you just regulary go to face acupuncture in your past life.

I never had Acne/Pimples in my life. I'm wondering now how I died in the past... Or is this my first life? I probably got drowned or something. I'm a good swimmer though. Maybe it was poison...
    I think I was a Chinese in my previous life and Genghis Khan killed me while I was getting an acupuncture. Imma need graham to interpret my face.
    I don't know about your China connection or Genghis. But what I can read from your face is that you were likely to have been a woman in one past life. Plus I can detect a face mask, a bit like the Lone Ranger type! I believe them to be to separate lives, so the woman didn't wear the mask. I should also point apart from the masked bandit, or the outlaw, face masks were also used by high society people. You might recall seeing them in movies about Casanova etc. I have no idea which you were.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    LOOOOOOOOOL Graham!

Leave a comment:

• Graham76man
    replied
    Originally posted by famelous
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    If acne are a mark of injuries in a past life, I was probably someone's bulletproof vest

Same here actually. Acne can be a pain in the ass. :-?
    Since Acne will not mark you for life it's unlikely to be past life related, especially when it occurs during puberty.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

me with my bff

I'm such a twink...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    By the way I couldn't help but post something in the general thread. It's like quitting smoking. Need to try harder!
    Ugh, I know! It's harder than I thought it'd be!

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Originally posted by famelous
    ^ lucky hoe
    Bitch please. By the way I couldn't help but post something in the general thread. It's like quitting smoking. Need to try harder!

Lol HotMCfan you're beautiful, it doesn't look bad at all What you talking about! That third pic though... As Mr. Lemonade said, you probably had some piercing in your previous life.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Rihanna should have released her song Skin as a single and featured my face on the single cover lol
    I'd take the rihmix cover

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Rihanna should have released her song Skin as a single and featured my face on the single cover lol

hotMCfan It doesn't look that bad, I wouldn't say acupuncutre, maybe some cheek piercings Amanda Bynes style?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ^ lucky hoe

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    My skin is sensitive to spiders (Red little spots), but they are invisible. One time I had a bigger one (because of smoking) but they lasered that one away. Other than that I'm very happy with my skin.

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied
    Yeah, but the question is why did you have acne? Is it your genes, skin type or did you just regulary go to face acupuncture in your past life.

I never had Acne/Pimples in my life. I'm wondering now how I died in the past... Or is this my first life? I probably got drowned or something. I'm a good swimmer though. Maybe it was poison...
    I think I was a Chinese in my previous life and Genghis Khan killed me while I was getting an acupuncture. Imma need graham to interpret my face.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    If acne are a mark of injuries in a past life, I was probably someone's bulletproof vest

I had really bad acne as a teen, these days my skin is fine other than when I shave - my skin HATES shaving.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Same here actually. Acne can be a pain in the ass. :-?

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    *Dead*

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hotMCfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    ^ OMG, Graham!!
    IKR

Leave a comment:

Working...
X