• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealestMC
    Don't let this smile fool you...
    Very beatiful lady

NickRivas, awww

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy4Brit
      This is a pic of me when i was 5. It was taken during a holiday in Crete (Greece) in 1998
      I miss my childhood :(
      Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sooo cute

Comment

• Shonda, you look fantastic! And you rock the straight hair, don't listen to 'em!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBoi
          Originally posted by Timmy94
          You're looking pretty sympathic !
          I'm just not a fan of straightened hair on African-American people tbh ...
          Why not? It looks great on her..
          I just think if you already got these kinky curls, you should proudly wear them because they mostly look fine and there's no need to hide what belongs to you.
          Still I gotta say there's a difference in wearing it for the change and wearing it permanently: Don't like how many African-American women put poisonous relaxers on their hair with some destroying their whole hair when it's not completely necessary. And I also can't understand when women wear wigs not for fun but each day: Not only that it abridges you but that it also shows that you haven't got a lot of self-confidence. You are not feeling well in your body and want to be someone else...
          Most women doing so repress themselves this way instead of being a rolemodel for others and show that they need to have it to be fully accepted.
          This is not directly dedicated to you, realestMC, but you surely understand what I'm talking about, do you?
          Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• ^ Oh jeez...

Shonda you look great sis!

Comment

• Shonda you look hot!
              AND you BETTER rock that straight hair. It looks great on you. :cool:

Timmy and his Nappy 'fro fantasies will deal.
              Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

• Shonda you are stunning! Great pic!!

Comment

• We might have a love story happening here between this ^^ straighty-matey and Shonda, they're both straight, both huge lambs and both love Mary JB
                  Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBoi
                    We might have a love story happening here between this ^^ straighty-matey and Shonda, they're both straight, both huge lambs and both love Mary JB
                    Matchmaking DaBoi? I never knew you had it in you!! There's just the minor problem of an ocean between us!

Comment

• ^

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. And no, my straight hair is staying.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealestMC
                        Thanks for the nice comments everyone. And no, my straight hair is staying.
                        Good to hear it

Comment

• Recent ones...

Comment

• edited

Comment

• edited

Comment

• CHEERS.
                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Kesha found her long lost brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by Play
                                    Kesha found her long lost brother!
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Me on my prom night yesterday

Comment

• ^ So handsome!
                                        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Stay (not the Rihanna one)

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• You remind me of James from Big Time Rush !
                                          Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• I think you look like that guy that was in Skins and then A Single Man and X-Men!
                                            what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym
                                              I think you look like that guy that was in Skins and then A Single Man and X-Men!
                                              But with a rose with his hand this time
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• Very nice Thomy!
                                                God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• My missus came to visit me in the workplace.

Comment

• I bet that was a fantasy for her James

Great pictures all, particularly lovely to see another girl Ruthymon, looks like you're having lots of fun!
                                                    Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X