• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lundpop
    replied
    Mike, you're so damn lucky. Looking really nice there!

Shell's beautiful eyes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Larces is one heck of a handsome young man.

LJC.. Well, I better keep to myself what I think about him. I fancy him so much that it's just…

Johnny_d, you look like a cousin of mine from my mum's side Very handsome!

Kai is just.. *woof woof*

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Originally posted by InfoFromAus
    Originally posted by mrlemonade
    ^ Is there anyone here you don't find hot? That's actually comforting, at least I'll get one compliment if I ever post a picture here
    lol mrlemonade... but don't say that, I'm sure you'll get plenty of compliments.

In fact, I'll start... you have lovely golden fur, nice whiskers and cute puppy dog eyes. There.
    much thanks

Leave a comment:

• Kai
    replied
    Oh thanks guys, yeah I always think pics are nicer if somebody is smiling, so I chose that one, but on some pics I look "high" with those thin eyes

LionH3art, thanks Not surprised at your comment, I guess it's my passion for all those pop girls out there that makes my image less masculine, right?

Leave a comment:

• InfoFromAus
    replied
    ^ Is there anyone here you don't find hot? That's actually comforting, at least I'll get one compliment if I ever post a picture here
    lol mrlemonade... but don't say that, I'm sure you'll get plenty of compliments.

In fact, I'll start... you have lovely golden fur, nice whiskers and cute puppy dog eyes. There.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Tut tut, you're making me look bad, the thing is so many people here are attractive, it's crazy!!

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    LJC123, johnny_d & Kai are ALL hot! I feel like such a minger.

Leave a comment:

• johnny_d
    replied
    Stevvy and Kai thank you :-). And Kai you are very cute. You've a lovely smile and superb hair!

Mikerocha - I love Nelly so much too! I bought Woah Nelly when she had only released I'm Like A Bird and no further single yet. I just knew it would be amazing! Bought all her albums since. They're all brilliant. You're very lucky to have met her. She's extraordinary.

Leave a comment:

• LionH3art
    replied
    Cute smile Kai and u look pretty good way more masculine than I expected + that rough look suits you!

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    johnny is hot so hot. and LJC123 is pure sex. larces and I have the same glasses <3 and they don't deduce our hotness at all, looking fabulous mate. and kai competes the epicness of the page. very handsome.

Leave a comment:

• Mikerocha
    replied
    ^ you have a gorgeous smile and I see nothing wrong with your eyes

You look handsome in every single way, so don't worry 'bout it

Leave a comment:

• Kai
    replied
    When I smile my eyes always become so thin

Leave a comment:

• Kai
    replied
    LJC123, you are so hot

johnny_d super cute!

Leave a comment:

• Mikerocha
    replied
    Originally posted by johnny_d
    @mike great pics. Nelly is one of my ultimate fave singers so I'm totally jeal! So cool for you though
    Thanks ;) I waited 13 years for this moment I still can't take it in knowing it happened

You look fantastic

Leave a comment:

• johnny_d
    replied
    Here's a few of my own:

On a night out here in this one

Shameless selfie!

Spreading Christmas cheer!!

Leave a comment:

• johnny_d
    replied
    @shell Omg your eyes are divine! So beautiful.

@larces Well, well, well. You seriously should be a model. Such chiseled good looks.

@Bsquared Loving the new hairstyle. You're still as sexy as ever I see!

@mike great pics. Nelly is one of my ultimate fave singers so I'm totally jeal! So cool for you though.

@LJC Loving the Lana top. Me want...And I'm not gonna distinguish exactly what it is that I want. ;-)

Sexy bitches on UKmix or what?!

Leave a comment:

• LionH3art
    replied
    LJC is just sooooo cute. =) how many times have I said this lmao

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    larces distracted me from the hotness of the last few pages!

OMG!

Mike, I'm so jealous that you got to meet Nelly Furtado! She seems to be a lovely lady! Congrats on the star meet 'n greets!

biscuits, you look immaculate!

LonelyDreamer, your hurr and Taylor Lautner likeness >>>

madfan22, you're handsome!

Dior, you look flawless too! How in heavens did you get your hair to look so straight? Love your face too.

Bsquared, I knew you were a hot piece of hunk from last year. Pleased to see you still looking scrumptious.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    Looking cool, dude .

Leave a comment:

• LJC123
    replied

Me wearing my Lana tee with pride after the amazing Tropico <3

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Shell, wait, you look so beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• yomaku
    replied
    Hot damn, Lacres.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    I always have to filter my posts to cloud my thirst whenever larces posts a pic. My verdict of his latest too-hot-to-be-about-this-life offence.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Awww really? Luv ya

Leave a comment:

Working...
X