Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The UKMIX Members Photo Gallery

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wayne
    replied
    Oh Dior, you're very HANDSOME!

    I love seeing pictures of UKMIX posters - your faces almost never match with what I picture you to look like.

    Leave a comment:


  • Virgostar
    replied
    Originally posted by hotMCfan
    Originally posted by Virgostar
    Whilst you're all cracking me up, can you tone it down please, or relieve the tension away from here? Ta muchly.
    True. As a conservative and god-fearing Christian, I feel virtually harrassed. Especially when Serby asked for a picture of my bum through private messages.

    Leave a comment:


  • hotMCfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Virgostar
    Whilst you're all cracking me up, can you tone it down please, or relieve the tension away from here? Ta muchly.
    True. As a conservative and god-fearing Christian, I feel virtually harrassed. Especially when Serby asked for a picture of my bum through private messages.

    @Dior - you cute

    Leave a comment:


  • Dior
    replied
    #ByeGwerls

    Leave a comment:


  • Virgostar
    replied
    Whilst you're all cracking me up, can you tone it down please, or relieve the tension away from here? Ta muchly.

    Leave a comment:


  • TiagoRodrigues
    replied
    Everyone is so h**** around here!

    Leave a comment:


  • yigit
    replied
    oh sorry, I meant ECE.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by yigit
    I wanna see biscuits too!!
    you mean in real life or this?

    Leave a comment:


  • yigit
    replied
    I wanna see biscuits too!!

    Leave a comment:


  • lundpop
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by lundpop
    I've seen a hell lot more than just 6 guys, and that alone credits me to say that you're probably the hottest Janet fan I've ever come across online or in real life. You actually made me go play "All Nite (Don't Stop)" and think things I shouldn't be thinking
    Play Would You Mind when you think of me instead
    I did, boo.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by lundpop
    I've seen a hell lot more than just 6 guys, and that alone credits me to say that you're probably the hottest Janet fan I've ever come across online or in real life. You actually made me go play "All Nite (Don't Stop)" and think things I shouldn't be thinking
    Play Would You Mind when you think of me instead
    Skank



    Dem bewty shawts gave life though, ECE.

    Leave a comment:


  • hun
    replied
    Originally posted by lundpop
    I've seen a hell lot more than just 6 guys, and that alone credits me to say that you're probably the hottest Janet fan I've ever come across online or in real life. You actually made me go play "All Nite (Don't Stop)" and think things I shouldn't be thinking
    Play Would You Mind when you think of me instead

    Leave a comment:


  • Rihab
    replied
    Saw Akini's pics during chemistry class this morning. There's no better way to start the day than to have him smile at you.
    You could heal the deepest depression in a second.
    And ECE looked like a sexy mufu as usual.

    ThaInfo shocked me a bit, he looks so tame in real life!

    Leave a comment:


  • lundpop
    replied
    Originally posted by LJC123
    Originally posted by lundpop
    LJC123 is like God-sent! That perfect smile just makes my neither regions tingle with joy
    LOOOL oh my naughty!
    Aren't we all?
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Serby
    I missed it too. You posted it at the time that most of the forum (Europe) is deeply in sleep.
    Originally posted by biscuits
    And Serby, never say never #domeserby
    Dome? or "do me" or what?
    DO. ME. NOW.
    This one is gonna be epic

    *gets popcorn*

    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Era
    biscuits is easily one of the hottest guys I've ever seen !
    Only because you've probably only seen like 6 guys in your whole life. Soon you're going to go to university or get a job and forget all about me
    I've seen a hell lot more than just 6 guys, and that alone credits me to say that you're probably the hottest Janet fan I've ever come across online or in real life. You actually made me go play "All Nite (Don't Stop)" and think things I shouldn't be thinking

    Leave a comment:


  • LionH3art
    replied
    LJC <3

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Era
    Now you'll know what delicious truly means
    details afterwards!

    Leave a comment:


  • Era
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by biscuits
    And Serby, never say never #domeserby
    Dome? or "do me" or what?
    DO. ME. NOW.
    *books first flight to Birmingham*
    Now you'll know what delicious truly means

    Leave a comment:


  • Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by biscuits
    And Serby, never say never #domeserby
    Dome? or "do me" or what?
    DO. ME. NOW.
    *books first flight to Birmingham*

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Era
    biscuits is easily one of the hottest guys I've ever seen !
    Only because you've probably only seen like 6 guys in your whole life. Soon you're going to go to university or get a job and forget all about me
    I've seen more that 6 guys in my life ( ), I'm studying at a univesity and I still gotta agree with Era

    Leave a comment:


  • Era
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by Era
    biscuits is easily one of the hottest guys I've ever seen !
    Only because you've probably only seen like 6 guys in your whole life. Soon you're going to go to university or get a job and forget all about me
    Oh No ! I've seen (+ ofc done a lot more than seeing) A LOT more guys than that ! Tho none of them could slay me as you , forgetting you ain't as easy as you think !

    Leave a comment:


  • hun
    replied
    Originally posted by Era
    biscuits is easily one of the hottest guys I've ever seen !
    Only because you've probably only seen like 6 guys in your whole life. Soon you're going to go to university or get a job and forget all about me

    Leave a comment:


  • Era
    replied
    biscuits is easily one of the hottest guys I've ever seen !

    Leave a comment:


  • hun
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    I missed it too. You posted it at the time that most of the forum (Europe) is deeply in sleep.

    Originally posted by biscuits
    And Serby, never say never #domeserby
    Dome? or "do me" or what?
    DO. ME. NOW.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kai
    replied
    Originally posted by Era
    Originally posted by JSparksFan
    Approximately 52 hours, 46 minutes, and 18 seconds ago, I was granted the opportunity to meet the eighth world wonder, the incredible, fabulous, adorable sweetheart that is ECE. Note that your faves were never able to, presently cannot, and never shall be able to match his greatness. #bowdownbishes

    *DELETED, TO BE RE-RELEASED IN DELUXE EDITIONS OF RIHANNA'S R8 COMING TO A STORE NEAR YOU*
    I didn't see this :( :(

    Leave a comment:


  • yigit
    replied
    why do people keep deleting their own photos after a few minutes? That makes no sense.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X