No announcement yet.

The UKMIX Members Photo Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honestly jpguy i thought u posted the pics of the girl in your first pic on this page.

U look so natural in drag.. and that pose in the third pic is amazing as well.

My Chart

Comment

• jpguy, you're a looker

bezza, awesome!

Comment

• jpgirl, u are a doll! but I personally, prefer u as a guy
        grant me wings that I might fly
        my restless soul is longing

Comment

• Originally posted by BanZai
          Yo Timmeh! What's the problem with you criticizing everyone's pictures in this topic? I just read back - and all you seem to do is post negative comments. Not cool man.
          That's wrong... I'm just honest but never invidious and just give my opinion.
          It's wrong that all I post are negative comments. There was a user I forgot his name but gave positive feedbacks regularly... Maybe you'd like to go some pages back and check them !
          Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
            Originally posted by BanZai
            Yo Timmeh! What's the problem with you criticizing everyone's pictures in this topic? I just read back - and all you seem to do is post negative comments. Not cool man.
            That's wrong... I'm just honest but never invidious and just give my opinion.
            It's wrong that all I post are negative comments. There was a user I forgot his name but gave positive feedbacks regularly... Maybe you'd like to go some pages back and check them !
            Well in fairness, the old saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it". I think it's different to criticize the appearance of actual posters on the forum than it is to criticize a model or actor or singer or something, those are public figures.
            My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• But people post their pictures here to get a feedback and this is nothing but what I do.
              A model or a singer don't do different...

Not to forget that there's a difference between saying "You look ugly dude!, which would be mean and violating and saying something like I did.
              Of course I could've been even MORE polite by saying like "I hope you don't mind but I've got to be honest and say that I'm not into your look that much, although I appreciate your self-confidence and that you dress the way you like as you're great in being an individuum with all your great characteristics", but I thought that people can take such a message as I've read far more straightforward stuff here on which people didn't complain.
              Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• I don't think that Timmy's opinion was offensive or something. He has just expressed his opinion. It wasn't the most pleasant thing that he could say, but still we all should just respect him. You can't please everyone.

Anyway, jpguy ur last photos are so cool! Your makeover is REALLY convincing. Good job, man

Comment

• Originally posted by bezza888
                  Me with the girls
                  You're hotter than all of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy
                    Originally posted by Timmy94
                    He looks a bit too feminine for me ...

Well, I hope you like THIS then ... ;)
                    Love these pics jpguy! What a perfect comeback to Timmy's comment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
                      But people post their pictures here to get a feedback
                      UKMIX isn't a modelling agency. This thread is just a "Hey, this is the human you've been talking to about iTunes chart positions for the past 5 years! I'm a real life person! Surprise!" kind of thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                        Originally posted by bezza888
                        Me with the girls
                        You're hotter than all of them!
                        Thanks
                        Keri Hilson ¦ Agnes ¦ Solange ¦ Jessie J ¦ Hilary Duff ¦ Pink ¦ Paloma Faith

Comment

• Originally posted by sambo9
                          UKMIX isn't a modelling agency. This thread is just a "Hey, this is the human you've been talking to about iTunes chart positions for the past 5 years! I'm a real life person! Surprise!" kind of thing.
                          i see it the same way. It's always so interesting to see the people you chat with (or fight with) for such a long time. It gives the forum a whole new level of reality.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                            Originally posted by sambo9
                            i see it the same way. It's always so interesting to see the people you chat with (or fight with) for such a long time. It gives the forum a whole new level of reality.
                            Yes, except stevvy you always pot your pictures in the wrong thread, I think you should post them in the Hot Guy Thread LOL.. let me stop..

I enjoy putting faces to the usernames and it makes it feel home-y
                            God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by werewolf
                              I don't think that Timmy's opinion was offensive or something. He has just expressed his opinion. It wasn't the most pleasant thing that he could say, but still we all should just respect him. You can't please everyone.

Anyway, jpguy ur last photos are so cool! Your makeover is REALLY convincing. Good job, man
                              "HE'S TOO FEMENINE FOR ME", imagine if I'd say "HE'S WAY TOO BLACK FOR ME", "SHE'S TOO MASCULINE FOR MY TASTE"... or something, people would perceive me as this evil nasty bitch, but I'm not taking anything personal no more... people have opinions and that's about it I guess.... as if being femenine or something is a crime or something horrible, lots of people like me the way I am... it's all good now, I just found it a bit uncalled for I guess... but anyways... let's leave him alone and MOVE ON.

Comment

• @Stevvy: Come on! Post more pictures please! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by sambo9
                                  Originally posted by Timmy94
                                  But people post their pictures here to get a feedback
                                  Clap clap clap. As far as i know the thread's aim is to show to people you've talked/discussed with what you look like, not to receive a feedback based on your beauty.

If we were handsome models we probably wouldn't even be on here
                                  Crazy4DaveFranco....ehm, i mean Brad

Comment

• LOL. Did Timmy1994 post pictures of himself, wonder what he looks like.?
                                    Cold world, cold life, cold blooded!

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy
                                      @Stevvy: Come on! Post more pictures please! ;)
                                      watch out.. maybe tomorrow I'll have finished another photoshoot??!!

thank you horacio.. i'm addicted to compliments, so keep em coming.

but i have to say.. i like beíng mysterious.. and that requires to make people forget how you look like.
                                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                        Originally posted by jpguy
                                        @Stevvy: Come on! Post more pictures please! ;)
                                        watch out.. maybe tomorrow I'll have finished another photoshoot??!!

thank you horacio.. i'm addicted to compliments, so keep em coming.

but i have to say.. i like beíng mysterious.. and that requires to make people forget how you look like.
                                        Haha well compliments is all I can give you ;) haha and we would all love more pics. You have an epic face. But yeah staying mysterious is good too... I hope people forget how I look

Comment

• I haven't seen stevyy yet but after all those compliments I imagine he has a lot of fans on here.

Comment

• OOoHHooOHHHH WHYYY DIDDDD YEWWWW GOOOOOOOO, i feeeel SOOOAOAOAAO LAONNEEEEEEEEEE ;((((((

Comment

• I thank you all and I love you all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Play
                                                I thank you all and I love you all!
                                                Especially me!

Comment

• Miyuki, you always look stunning in drag. Lesser Queens could never. <3

Mariahsus, you look great! Love the headpiece.
                                                  Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [13 weeks]

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                                                  Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                                                  Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                                                  Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

• JPGUY: you're cute as a guy but you're GORGEOUS as a girl!!

Mariahsus: looking nice
                                                    Crazy4DaveFranco....ehm, i mean Brad

Comment

Working...
                                                    X