• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At a school party (i'm the boy, lol)

Crazy4DaveFranco....ehm, i mean Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by sambo9
      Woooo, go jpguy! You make a hot boy and girl! Don't pay attention to negative people.
      God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Can't see it Andy

Edit: I opened it on a new tab..

why are you so good looking? Not fair.. spread some beauty around... geesh, selfish :evil:

Comment

• One of the best pics of Andy

Comment

• Andy you look good
            P=MC2's Top 20
            Originally posted by Merci
            Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

• Nice picture Andy!
              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Just want to make it clear that y'all need to pop off him ..

Comment

• Great pic, Andy! You look great as always.
                  UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
                  "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by swiftie13
                    Just want to make it clear that y'all need to pop off him ..
                    Btich, no...

Great pic Andy
                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Andy looks mesmerizing once again!

Comment

• Yes, what pages are Timmy's pictures on? I'd like to critique them.
                        what's going on?

Comment

• Aye up, it's getting a bit tense in here! You're all beautiful, shush. <3

Here's a couple of recent pictures of me that for once I actually really like of myself. I'm just posting the links because the photos are huuuuuuge and I don't know how to re-size them.

Just before heading to a wedding reception:

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 9447_n.jpg

Me and a kitty who's a bit camera shy.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 4128_n.jpg
                          The alternative to the real world.

Comment

• Yoshimo you so cute!!!

Comment

• Aww Yoshimo.. so adorable but yeah, you are so cute

and Nemanja, you heard me..

Comment

• Chilling with my homies.

(I'm with Snow)

Comment

• OMG! The Princess and the Frog! They are perfect!
                                  Reminiscing about life with smokey eyes.

Comment

• Yoshimo, you look crazy, but good crazy, not bad crazy.

James, you look flawless. So hot...
                                    UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
                                    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• i don't know anyones name to compliemnt.

But thanks to the people that commented on mine

(mariah rules)
                                      OOoHHooOHHHH WHYYY DIDDDD YEWWWW GOOOOOOOO, i feeeel SOOOAOAOAAO LAONNEEEEEEEEEE ;((((((

Comment

• James, happy to see your smile once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyman324
                                          Chilling with my homies.

(I'm with Snow)

A black princess!? Now that's some ghetto shit right there!!!
                                          #QueenLatifahCouldNeva

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by DC34ever
                                            here you get my avatar a lil bit bigger!

I wanted to post another one but its shows my naked shoulders....it think this is too much!
                                            The very first pic posted here back in 2008
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Crasho91
                                              urbanmusik in this pic you look so David Guetta!
                                              How did I not see this until now, oh dear. :(

Originally posted by Virgostar
                                              Originally posted by Noahh
                                              Urbanmusik: You look so cool man!
                                              That + you have an impressive head of hair. I know that sounds like a strange compliment, but I like the way you've got it styled.
                                              I don't actually find it a strange compliment at all, thanks! I guess it does a good job of covering up my forehead of Rihanna proportions.

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                              Jacob you look so cool dude! I just want to be your mate in real life and we can listen to your Yasmin vinyls!
                                              Thanks! We could so do that Carly.......if I had something do play them on.

Originally posted by neoepzilon
                                              Originally posted by toni_pest
                                              ^ whenever you post a pic I expect you to be a black American, even though I know you're not
                                              urbanmusik is still a black american hehe
                                              I get this everytime haaah. If it keeps everyone happy I'll keep it that way - I must have just been looking a little pale that day.

Originally posted by serbia95riri
                                              Originally posted by jamesssxD
                                              I have the same jumper in your 1st pic.
                                              I want that jumper
                                              I am addicted to my jumper, thought I'd be the only one with it. It's from lazyoaf.co.uk ;)

I'm not here enough, but thanks for all the comments. Especially the funny ones lol.

Ps. we should rename this HotMix.
                                              late.

Comment

• hate doing selfpics
                                                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Kuba, perfect athletic body Glad to see ya back in the tread

Comment

• Kuba, you are very photogenic dude. By the way, is that some kind of thread tied up to your cell phone?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X