X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcsi
    replied
    Originally posted by Skoolio
    Here's a picture to prove marcsi that I look NOTHING like Colin Farrell. I recently shaved my head, I don't think it looks good
    what have u done?! now that just reminded me of...

hope your hair grows fast

Leave a comment:

• Skoolio
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Skoolio, you looking great
    Tenkju. :*

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Skoolio, you looking great

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    Freddy, I remember how when you had your hair shaved, I recommended you to war an undercut and now it looks like you do . Since your last picture posted, I somehow directly have to think of Adele while looking at your picture ...

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    lol you can try to make the ugliest picture, but you'll always be a pretty boy. Nice pic!

Leave a comment:

• Skoolio
    replied
    @summer: ? !

Leave a comment:

• summer
    replied
    ^ Handsome

Leave a comment:

• Skoolio
    replied
    Here's a picture to prove marcsi that I look NOTHING like Colin Farrell. I recently shaved my head, I don't think it looks good, but here you go:

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Timmy will be happy and so am I! Sexy dude as always.

Leave a comment:

• Frederic
    replied
    Picture I made earlier today.

Leave a comment:

• NoAngels
    replied
    ^Thanks everyone. I rarely check here, I should post more pics.

Everybody looks good btw!

Leave a comment:

• summer
    replied
    NoAngels and Skoolio - two nice and handsome fellas

Leave a comment:

• Wolfsmagik
    replied
    @NoAngels: Nice pic. Love the shades.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by JSparksFan
    Megan, I'm trying to see the purple in that shirt! Your laptop camera's magical powers >>> Nice pic though(
    LOL I know right, it was so weird. I SWEAR that shirt is purple and not blue

@Shorty hun, you looking nice lol at camera malfunction
    Not really a camera malfunction haha

But thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• marcsi
    replied
    Originally posted by marcsi
    Skoolio.. whaattt?! u look absolutely nothing like I imagined u. u look pretty much the opposite of what I imagined. maybe its just this picture, but does he not remind anyone else very strongly of Colin Farrell?
    omG, marcsi, thank you so much! But Colin Farrell is so much more attractive than I am.
    hmm yeah maybe it really is just that one pic or that angle, but u look very much like Colin Farrell to me and Im surprised that nobody else sees it

Maybe I should post more pictures, I'm really not good-looking.
    yeah maybe, we will find out next time

Leave a comment:

• Michiel
    replied
    Originally posted by johnny_d
    Wow Skoolio you look super hot. Can't wait to see more pics of you!!

Leave a comment:

• johnny_d
    replied
    Wow Skoolio you look super hot. Can't wait to see more pics of you!!

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Middle Bosnia, town called Teslic. But I also lived in Drvar, a lot of people from Drvar now live in Novi Sad, maybe we have shared contacts.

Btw. I'm 21, 22 in a few days.
    Hmm, I don't remember knowing anyone form Drvar, but yeah, it's possible we have shared contacts Have you ever been to Novi Sad?
    Oh, and btw, you like older it's not a bad thing, at all haha

@brad I'll try to do it asap.

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied
    @Brad hun, you're as cute as ever.
    p.s. I haven't forgot 'bout our deal, I just have to do it once
    I wait.

Leave a comment:

• Skoolio
    replied
    Middle Bosnia, town called Teslic. But I also lived in Drvar, a lot of people from Drvar now live in Novi Sad, maybe we have shared contacts.

Btw. I'm 21, 22 in a few days.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    ^ Where exactly in Bosnia? Half of my relatives live there

Leave a comment:

• Skoolio
    replied
    @Skoolio you're looking hawt How old are you and exactly where from Croatia you are?
    Thanks Serby, it's mutual. I was born in Bosnia, but I live in Croatia's capital, Zagreb.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Noooo, I missed all the fun that was going on... Bill acting like he was reincarnation of Taylor Swift or sth

Anyway...
    @Shorty hun, you looking nice lol at camera malfunction
    @Skoolio you're looking hawt How old are you and exactly where from Croatia you are?

@Brad hun, you're as cute as ever.
    p.s. I haven't forgot 'bout our deal, I just have to do it once

Leave a comment:

• Skoolio
    replied
    Originally posted by JSparksFan

Skoolio, I normally don't like my men hairy but...hey, how you doin'?
    Haha. Big kiss to you.

Originally posted by marcsi

Skoolio.. whaattt?! u look absolutely nothing like I imagined u. u look pretty much the opposite of what I imagined. maybe its just this picture, but does he not remind anyone else very strongly of Colin Farrell?
    omG, marcsi, thank you so much! But Colin Farrell is so much more attractive than I am. Maybe I should post more pictures, I'm really not good-looking.

Leave a comment:

• marcsi
    replied
    wow I see this thread was on fiyah (as Serby would say )

first of all, Kevin, BLover & Akini, thank u guys! =) even though Im thin but Im 160 cm short thats very un-model-like

nice to see another Chrissy fan, candyman, u totally pull the nerdy look off in a cute way

awww Brad, I can imagine u five yrs from now still looking like u are 16, which u probably wouldnt like that much but I would still absolutely love it

not CC and the navy finally finding something they have in common! their poorly disguised jealousy of TayTay

I thought u have never posted a pic of yourself here CC. damn Im not sure Im ready for that pic yet the curiosity is already killing me though. u sure know how to create hype for your-attention-hoe-self

Leave a comment:

Working...
X