Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crazyman324
    Oh, hi Adele!

I don't know if he is 22, but that's the in age right now, yeah? #SwiftMoves
    Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• ^^^
      Oh okay, now I get that Adele joke made before.

Nice pic shorty. I love your hair, natural curls are awesome.
      My friend has really curly hair but she hates it and I'm like WHAT, it looks Amazing.
      Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• Shorty, curls are great, it's just that most owners don't know how to handle them...
        Google the "Curly girl method", it might make you help get rid of that straightener and have dreamy curls .
        Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Fred >>> Adele

My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Shorty with that pose of yours, you remind me of Nicole Kidman in one of her movies

Comment

• I discovered a black and white oldish look to give to photo's and quite liked it.
              Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Play
                Shorty with that pose of yours, you remind me of Nicole Kidman in one of her movies
                Shorty shall love you forever
                Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

• Shorty, I like your hair.
                  Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn up the radio.

Comment

• So much love for the curls

Haha thanks you guys, you make me feel so much better about my curly hair <3

Originally posted by Play
                    Shorty with that pose of yours, you remind me of Nicole Kidman in one of her movies
                    Which one? The only reason I'm posing like that is cos my friend had my camera and was just taking all sorts of random pics and she caught me by surprise
                    I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• joel77m77 ya cute!

We should totally start a UKMIX Agency for models. I think we really can make some big $$!!
                      Eudaimonia
                      Last.fm
                      Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by MichielMC
                        joel77m77 ya cute!
                        +1
                        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• That Adele-tribute photo is funny
                          Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

• As a matter of fact, I AM 22!

Comment

• BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017

Comment

• With the risk of overexposing myself, I wonder what you guys think of this new hairstyle I've been trying:

LINK

Goodbye, quiff?

Comment

• Freddy, you're like Adele, you can never be overexposed .
                                  Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ho hey!
                                    MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                    NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

• The two pictures on this page are both really good handsome fellows!

Here's me popping in

God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederic
                                        With the risk of overexposing myself, I wonder what you guys think of this new hairstyle I've been trying:

LINK

Goodbye, quiff?
                                        make that the *three pictures on this page*

Oh I love your hair!!!! and you are not just good, but great looking

Comment

• ^ +1

Comment

• swiftie great pic! like some cover of album, single, magazine! really cool!
                                            great great!
                                            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017

Comment

• That's me, sneaking in people's pics
                                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina
                                                swiftie great pic! like some cover of album, single, magazine! really cool!
                                                great great!
                                                Thanks! so cool to look at it that way, thanks!

and LOL serbi! Your half face looks cute! DEAD at the RED

Comment

• Thanks, but that's just the half of it...

I'm pissed that I was cut in this pic, it first time in ages I though I looked decent on a pic, not liek a drunk mess, with closed eyes or open mouth or whateva

That Red was random, I wanted to hide my friends' faces.
                                                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by serbia95riri
                                                    Thanks, but that's just the half of it...

I'm pissed that I was cut in this pic, it first time in ages I though I looked decent on a pic, not liek a drunk mess, with closed eyes or open mouth or whateva

That Red was random, I wanted to hide my friends' faces.
                                                    Aw sorry to hear! Them jerks for cutting you out!

and yeah, I got that

dead at the pun

Comment

Working...
                                                    X