No announcement yet.

The UKMIX Members Photo Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren from Hollyoaks?! I've never had that one before... I don't have a collapsed nostril for a start!

Cool photo Ben, but now I want that ice cream!

LOL Adam at the blurriness of the last photo, kind of ties in with probably what your vision was like. What the hell's a Goat's Gash and Gary Glitter, they both sound vile!

Comment

• Yeah probably. I don't know what they were to be honest. They were actually quite nice, one tasted of mint chocolate, the other had brandy somewhere in it. Far from the worst shots I've had ever (sambuca, tequila and tobasco sauce) :-? and alot better than the mystery shot, which was aniseed tasting (yuk anyway) and had to be done through a straw.

And man, you practically ARE Warren.
      Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

• Was the mystery shot not sambuca? That's aniseed and it's bloody gorgeous, I lick the glass out!

I don't own a nightclub and haven't murdered anybody but Clare, Mercedes, Louise, Mandy, Sasha...? Erm yes please!

Comment

• Sasha?! Anyway.

I think it was sambuca based (not a fan anyway) but there was some other kick to it.

Comment

• Hands OFF Louise!!!!
            She is MINE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by king_oxymoron
              These aren't that flattering, but more fun! From this weekends Pub Golf.

You're always swinging your club around in pubs aren't ya???

Love the golf threads!!! (Not! Lol)

And thanks for educating me that Bulmers now make a pear cider. A Kopparbergs knockoff no doubt, but one worth investigating!!!

Comment

• I think it was! That was a few pubs in though, so who knows!

And yes, I have a thing with dangerous weapons in pubs! :(

Comment

• FANNY GUSH

A legend she was, but sadly no longer with us!
                  1 Senhit |2 Birdy|3 Hooverphonic|4 Victoria |5 Albina

Comment

• small pic

Comment

• Oh Christ... I just don't know what to say

Comment

• mykka, I always thought you were a girl!
                        I don't know why!! Nice to see what you look like anyway
                        tell the others you've gone to sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhaggers
                          mykka, I always thought you were a girl!
                          I don't know why!! Nice to see what you look like anyway
                          Definitely not! Although i've already posted a few pics of mine before, ages ago

Comment

• Could anyone tell me how BlueDragon made those pictures on the previous page (pg51). I'd love to know. Thank you!

Comment

• It's called Photoshop. Or something similar.
                              This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Comment

• I believe it's done at faceinhole.com I did a load, but I don't have them saved, I did manage to find this one you can do that someone I know did.

Comment

• Thank you! I'll try that now. Maybe I'll post my result on here. I've never put my pic on here before!

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                    I believe it's done at faceinhole.com I did a load, but I don't have them saved, I did manage to find this one you can do that someone I know did.

OMG
                                    I hope your happy now

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                      I believe it's done at faceinhole.com I did a load, but I don't have them saved, I did manage to find this one you can do that someone I know did.

sometimes that emoticon ' ' is not enough to express my feelings. this is definitely one of those times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahahuha
                                        Originally posted by SholasBoy

sometimes that emoticon ' ' is not enough to express my feelings. this is definitely one of those times.
                                        lmaooo
                                        I hope your happy now

Comment

• Fanny is hoot!
                                          And a huge LOL at that Hard Candy pic!

Comment

• Well, Fanny is the bomb Shane! <3

Comment

• Madonna just gets younger in every picture!!

Comment

• Originally posted by irishguy28
                                                Madonna just gets younger in every picture!!
                                                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by mykka
                                                  small pic

I better no comment ... Mykka knows
                                                  nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by 04wayne
                                                    Well, Fanny is the bomb Shane! <3
                                                    Shame she's dead now, she got run over by a milk float while trying to pick up 10p in the gutter.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X