Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muzik_biz_wiz
    replied
    Been on here for 11 years guess I should pop my head out. Please ignore the vests I do infact own other clothes but when living in Australia they were not weather appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by RightToDream
    crazycrazy, you're the second person ever to compare me to a teddy bear
    Aww you are so cuuute babe. Yum.

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied
    Thanks guys
    crazycrazy, you're the second person ever to compare me to a teddy bear

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    RTD you is a like a little cuddly wuddly teddy bear so cute.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    ^ Adorable!

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied
    I wasn't anticipating the sun coming out here.

Removed

P.S.
    Before anyone asks my age again, I'm 18

Leave a comment:

• nekoocz
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Originally posted by sambo9
    I personally would prefer a members-only area, purely for privacy's sake, not for anything adult-natured. People have a tendency to share really personal details on the forums (This & That in particular), let alone pictures of themselves, and I think it's quite easy to forget that it's completely open to the public. Perhaps I'm paranoid, but with this new trend of linking social networks together (i.e. UKMIX with Facebook or whatever), it's becoming really easy for peoples' lives to be exposed out of their control.
    Completely agree.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    Originally posted by Virgostar
    Originally posted by stevyy
    kuba is the hottest!!
    Nice smile too.
    Thank You

Leave a comment:

• SOS7
    replied
    I'll be posting a new picture of me tomorrow after I get a haircut.

Leave a comment:

• Virgostar
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    kuba is the hottest!!
    Nice smile too.

Leave a comment:

• Graham76man
    replied
    On the privicy thing. This forum doesn't vet people till they break rules so any private words can be accessed by anyone when they join up even if you had a private thread. So it's best not to post personal information, unless you don't mind it being open to all.

I wouldn't want to see this forum not visible to those passing by. As making threads members only excludes people and stops people joining.

On the photo issue. I do see that as a problem, being open to the wider public.
    This could be solved by those who control the site. I'm on another forum called Sheffield History and though you can see and read the threads, you can't see any photos or download things till you are a member.
    If they can do it so can this forum.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    kuba is the hottest!!

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    I personally would prefer a members-only area, purely for privacy's sake, not for anything adult-natured. People have a tendency to share really personal details on the forums (This & That in particular), let alone pictures of themselves, and I think it's quite easy to forget that it's completely open to the public. Perhaps I'm paranoid, but with this new trend of linking social networks together (i.e. UKMIX with Facebook or whatever), it's becoming really easy for peoples' lives to be exposed out of their control.
    Completely agree.

Leave a comment:

• joel77m77
    replied
    Originally posted by RightToDream
    I don't know about anyone else but the old picture thread doesn't work for me.
    The link doesn't work for me either, I think it's been deleted.

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied
    Exactly.

I don't know about anyone else but the old picture thread doesn't work for me.

Leave a comment:

• joel77m77
    replied
    Everyone looks Awesome!!!!
    Dennis2910, DaBoi, toni_pest, Mikerocha, Frederic, biscuits & jszmiles.
    Sorry if I missed someone out, I've only looked from page 447 onwards.

Leave a comment:

• summer
    replied
    Kuba, you're so adorable here!

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied

relaxing time! (finally the photo wasn't taken in the elevator!)

Leave a comment:

• Star
    replied
    Originally posted by ANH
    Originally posted by Star
    Ohmygod that's the thread I posted my pic in!

*manically goes through all 97 pages*
    I assume it was in pages 34 & pages 35 because those posts were edited. Also, everyone was drunk in those pictures in that thread. It's a weird thread, there's like 10 people who post and comment on photos and a few randoms. Much, much, much more intimate than this thread.

Leave a comment:

• sambo9
    replied
    Originally posted by DaBoi
    Yes I would like them all deleted please thank you very much!
    No problem, I'll ask right now.

I was actually referring to the pictures beneath your's when I originally linked to the topic, and I honestly didn't mean to humiliate you or anything. My apologies. ;)

Leave a comment:

• grooveboy
    replied
    LOL @ the old picture thread

Good times

Leave a comment:

• Timmy94
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy94
    We really need a private, members only, 18+ section on here!
    But I'm not 18 yet :-?
    DaBoi's pic must have really shocked you in that case.
    Why this? He doesn't show any "private areas" of his body or something...

Leave a comment:

• DaBoi
    replied
    Yes I would like them all deleted please thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• ANH
    replied
    Originally posted by Star
    Ohmygod that's the thread I posted my pic in!

*manically goes through all 97 pages*
    I assume it was in pages 34 & pages 35 because those posts were edited. Also, everyone was drunk in those pictures in that thread. It's a weird thread, there's like 10 people who post and comment on photos and a few randoms. Much, much, much more intimate than this thread.

Leave a comment:

• sambo9
    replied
    ^ I'm sorry DaBoi, I didn't mean to embarass anyone, I was just making a point that things rarely get deleted. (Which brings me on to my next point!) If you're not happy that I bumped it, I can ask a moderator to delete these posts if you'd like?
    We really need a private, members only, 18+ section on here!

EDIT: Just realised this makes me sound like a pervert. I was joking

Leave a comment:

Working...
X