Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theMathematician
    replied
    How did that work, Loose? Where I live, you have to attend every mandatory class (and PE is mandatory here) and if you don't, you get an F and can't graduate.

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie View Post
    Ah yeah i hated p.e. too! Especialy the cooper test/shuttle run, pure torture!
    I just didn’t go anymore in graduation year.

It caused a bit of trouble as I was called into the principal‘s office quite a lot for just not attending p.e. classes.

Anyway, I think they couldn’t really force me to attend and I think there weren’t any remarkable consequences.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Ah yeah i hated p.e. too! Especialy the cooper test/shuttle run, pure torture!

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    What have PE classes at school and gym got in common? What I disliked about the PE classes was that you got marked for your efforts (obviously), that you, at least in some way, had to work in groups (the cool kids always get voted in first and in the end, its the nerds and the fat ones :( ) and that, in most cases, it's been some kind of sport that requires you to run or at least move quickly (and I haven't got any endurance). Not to forget athletics, which we always had had to make every goddamn year.
    Last edited by theMathematician; Sat August 1, 2020, 12:07.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Loose View Post

I don’t do crowded places. Life’s too short for that.
    I don't mind crowded places though lol (especially clubs or concerts).

I don't know why but the gym always reminds me of sports classes at school and I really detested them back then LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post

Same actually. I ususally just go walking or jogging in the park & do gymnastics at home. I also can't stand gyms. It kinda feels like a chore to go to one.
    I don’t do crowded places. Life’s too short for that.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Loose View Post
    I like doing physical activities, I just passionately HATE the gym. I am surrounded by mountains and lakes and I rather climb up a hill and go for 6 hour hiking tours than being in a closed space doing exercise.
    Same actually. I ususally just go walking or jogging in the park & do gymnastics at home. I also can't stand gyms. It kinda feels like a chore to go to one.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Happy belated birthday then

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

@RayRay: You must be an awesome teacher to have the kids getting you so many presents for birthday .
    I wasn't expecting anything this year as we were at home. So it was a huge surprise when they turned up at my door to sing and give the box with presents. They even had a large banner to stick at the front of our house so everybody who drove by could see it was my birthday. Because of corona I had the best birthday ever.

Now I'm looking forward to next year when it's the BIG birthday...

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    commented on 's reply
    That's cool if you found your way of doing sports . Props to you!

• Loose
    replied
    I like doing physical activities, I just passionately HATE the gym. I am surrounded by mountains and lakes and I rather climb up a hill and go for 6 hour hiking tours than being in a closed space doing exercise.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
    If I had facebook either instagram I would post it, I deleted both some time ago I think I may upload the attachment tho
    Why did you delete Instagram?

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I don't know why you posted it in here, Loose , but maybe I, as someone who passionately used to hate all kinds of sport, can help you here. There are 3 main reasons why people go to the gym: for health reasons, building up endurance or building up muscles. You should clear for yourself why you'd want to go there in the first place. My endurance has always been meh, so cardio and I, we won't be friends, I fear. However, I like lifting weights actually as you gradually get stronger and see the impact on your body. You can do circuit training, 'traditional' weight lifting on machines or with free weights or maybe take part in a course like zumba or boxing. I'm sure there's something that suits you, too.

@RayRay: You must be an awesome teacher to have the kids getting you so many presents for birthday .

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    I tried going to the gym a few times but I hate it too much to spend time there.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Celebrating my birthday (a few months ago). The kids (I'm a teacher) came to my door to sing and gave me this box full of presents for my pets. So sweet.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by westhammer View Post
    Kuba quench our thirst please
    I wouldn't let one drop go to waste

Leave a comment:

• westhammer
    replied
    Kuba quench our thirst please

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    If I had facebook either instagram I would post it, I deleted both some time ago I think I may upload the attachment tho

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Was I? my physique is far from being an inspiration for anyone, I am getting older and it is getting much harder to gain some good quality muscle. Now I weigh like 100 kg but don't see myself that big. Anyway, fingers crossed for all of you to achieve your goals, no matter what they're
    I think we need to see a bigger version of the profile pic to judge properly

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    I remember how jszmiles used to be an inspiration for the little me to improve my physique ^^ . Still am a skinny guy, but I'm getting there ;) .
    Was I? my physique is far from being an inspiration for anyone, I am getting older and it is getting much harder to gain some good quality muscle. Now I weigh like 100 kg but don't see myself that big. Anyway, fingers crossed for all of you to achieve your goals, no matter what they're

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I remember how jszmiles used to be an inspiration for the little me to improve my physique ^^ . Still am a skinny guy, but I'm getting there ;) .

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied

the profile pic
    You're muscles are too big for that pic size to properly judge them.

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy View Post
    The profile pic or did you remove it jszmiles ?
    the profile pic

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    The profile pic or did you remove it jszmiles ?

Leave a comment:

• jason2379
    replied
    You’ve gotten BUFF! Well done!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X