Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yummy (you're the guy, right?)

Comment

• Frederic is my new UKMIX crush - effortlessly coming and slaying biscuits like that!

DISGUSTINGLY handsome man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
        Frederic is my new UKMIX crush - effortlessly coming and slaying biscuits like that!

DISGUSTINGLY handsome man!
        Slag. I suppose this is my cue to post a picture

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
          @famelous: You remind me a bit of myself... I used to have blonde, longish hair as well (mine used to be even a bit longer than yours a while ago). Then of course the glasses and the lanky body physique. You maybe get away with it with the right amount of muscles and the right shade of tan though I'm still far from that as well .
          You perfectly described my look I don't really know what to think of myself. I mean, I'm really skinny and at times when I wear tight clothes, I think I look like a scarecrow a bit I have no muscles, like believe me, NO muscles. My belly is flat, but that's all, my arms are like matches. I hate it! The problem is that I'm such a lazy hoe, that I can't even think of myself going to the gym. Hell to the no! I used to be 'fuller', but suddenly all the extra weight is gone and I didn't do anything! #LuckyBitch Oh... and tanning... I f*ckin' hate it! I really don't like my body, I'm veeery insecure about the way I look and I don't like to show off on a beach and I won't go for a fake tan since I'm scared as f*ck of those sunbeds (is that how you call it? :-? ). Sooo, I think I'll look like a scarecrow for next few years if I won't change anything :x
          Originally posted by lundpop
          Famelous, you look damn fine! Your nose is just fine IMHO
          thanks, boo!
          Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
          Famelous you look fab, very interesting and cute looking guy!
          that's nice to hear! thanks!
          Originally posted by PosziMC2
          famelous - there aint no problem with your nose
          Originally posted by nekoo3372
          famelous - youre fine sometimes I have that moments too, just in my case I think the nose is the OK thing about me
          Originally posted by Serby
          Your nose look fine.
          You sure? I really wanted that iconic Jacskons' nose... but thanks guys!

Comment

• This isn't for Wayne's pleasure but I genuinely wanna know: LONG OR SHORT HAIR?

Comment

• long aaaand you look damn fine!

Comment

• biscuits just full on slayed me - gorgeous boy! I prefer short hair.

Comment

• Thanks guys, ur also cute as a button every single one

Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues

Yeah i took 25 years to do something most people do when they're 18
                  Already told ya that ur hot like Costa da Caparica, and don't bother bout ur "beard age", it was the same for me

LJC123, like OMG!

And biscuuuuuuuuuu(i)teeeee(s) Looking fab in both pics, prefer short though.
                  But size doesn't matter.

Comment

• @biscuits Maybe long hair looks a bit better, but either way you are so damn H-O-T! UK is way too far away, ugh. not that I'd have a chance lol

@LJC you're cuteee!
                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• LJC123 is like God-sent! That perfect smile just makes my neither regions tingle with joy

Biscuits, tussi bohat sonay ho, like, seriously
                      I'd say short hair. Maybe I'm biased cos I prefer guys with shorter hair
                      Dans ce convoi de larmes
                      Je te dédie ma mort
                      Et je saigne, saigne encore...

Comment

• LJC knows how I feel about him.

Biscuits and Frederic are both rather lovely as well.
                        Originally posted by Bsquared
                        I hate to disagree with you @Dior because you are so handsome.

Comment

• Originally posted by lundpop
                          LJC123 is like God-sent! That perfect smile just makes my neither regions tingle with joy
                          You filthy cow.

Comment

• @LJC123 you look veeery good! Love the outfit and you're handsome as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by famelous
                              thanks, boo!
                              Dzi?kuj? (That and a certain cuss word) are the only two words I know in Polish. My boy tried to teach me but failed

Originally posted by Wayne
                              LJC123 is like God-sent! That perfect smile just makes my neither regions tingle with joy
                              You filthy cow.
                              Can't help it, daahling. He's jus too damn fine!
                              Dans ce convoi de larmes
                              Je te dédie ma mort
                              Et je saigne, saigne encore...

Comment

• Originally posted by lundpop
                                Originally posted by famelous
                                thanks, boo!
                                Dzi?kuj? (That and a certain cuss word) are the only two words I know in Polish. My boy tried to teach me but failed
                                aww that's cute!!

Comment

• Originally posted by famelous
                                  long aaaand you look damn fine!
                                  Originally posted by Wayne
                                  biscuits just full on slayed me - gorgeous boy! I prefer short hair.
                                  Originally posted by Kai
                                  And biscuuuuuuuuuu(i)teeeee(s) Looking fab in both pics, prefer short though.
                                  But size doesn't matter.
                                  Originally posted by Serby
                                  @biscuits Maybe long hair looks a bit better, but either way you are so damn H-O-T! UK is way too far away, ugh. not that I'd have a chance lol
                                  Biscuits, tussi bohat sonay ho, like, seriously
                                  I'd say short hair. Maybe I'm biased cos I prefer guys with shorter hair
                                  Originally posted by Dior
                                  Biscuits and Frederic are both rather lovely as well.

Thanks everybody, especially because somebody made me feel quite ugly earlier. :(

About the hair, it definitely needs trimming either way this week, but still not sure on what to do. Y'all be the first to see though

And Serby, never say never #domeserby

Comment

• Well bitchslap that person who made you feel ugly biscuits cos you ain't! I don't mind either look, but I like the longer hair better, strangely.
                                    Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• I will personally bitchslap them for you!

That person is clearly blind, stupid, and an a**hole.
                                      Originally posted by Bsquared
                                      I hate to disagree with you @Dior because you are so handsome.

Comment

• If biscuits is ugly, what hope is there for the rest of us? :( You look good enough to eat, darling.

LJC looks great too. hotMCfan lives up to his username. (I sometimes feel more than my typical 1% hetero when I watch any of Bey's videos too, particularly "Beautiful Liar", "Baby Boy", and "Dance For You").

Looking cool, Lilan! Love the sunglasses.

Frederic...ugh, your level of flawlessness >>>
                                        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [15 weeks] + Adele's return

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                                        Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                                        Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                                        Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

• Oh, thanks guys

I wasn't fishing for compliments or anything, but yay. It was basically the guy who I'm sort of seeing...he always likes pictures of hot guys on Instagram and then just ignores my pictures. #stupid21stcenturytechnology

Comment

• short one biscuits

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                              Oh, thanks guys

I wasn't fishing for compliments or anything, but yay. It was basically the guy who I'm sort of seeing...he always likes pictures of hot guys on Instagram and then just ignores my pictures. #stupid21stcenturytechnology
                                              So not only is he an a-hole worthy of a bitchslap, he's a shallow one too. :evil:
                                              Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgostar
                                                Originally posted by biscuits
                                                Oh, thanks guys

So not only is he an a-hole worthy of a bitchslap, he's a shallow one too. :evil:
                                                I sent him the same picture I posted in this thread and asked which he preferred. First he ignored my message, and then after asking again, he just said 'long one'. Which technically answered my question, but I get so much more love from y'all!

Comment

• To be honest, you should probably dump him and date Serby.
                                                  Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [15 weeks] + Adele's return

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                                                  Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                                                  Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                                                  Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

• ^ Where dem Akini and ECE pics!??
                                                    can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X