No announcement yet.

The UKMIX Members Photo Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approximately 52 hours, 46 minutes, and 18 seconds ago, I was granted the opportunity to meet the eighth world wonder, the incredible, fabulous, adorable sweetheart that is ECE. Note that your faves were never able to, presently cannot, and never shall be able to match his greatness. #bowdownbishes

*DELETED, TO BE RE-RELEASED IN DELUXE EDITIONS OF RIHANNA'S R8 COMING TO A STORE NEAR YOU*
    Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [11 weeks] + Drake invasion

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Flawless Kweens.
      Originally posted by Bsquared
      I hate to disagree with you @Dior because you are so handsome.

Comment

• You look really young, Akini! Young and incredibly happy.

But, um, yeah, ECE wins at life. And it's not because he's wearing short shorts, although, that does give him a lot of points.

can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

• So much greatness in those pics! So lucky that you met each other

Comment

• YAAASSS for Kween ECE in dem booty shawts. Werq.

Both Jsparksfan and ECE, Y'all look good doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
              Approximately 52 hours, 46 minutes, and 18 seconds ago, I was granted the opportunity to meet the eighth world wonder, the incredible, fabulous, adorable sweetheart that is ECE. Note that your faves were never able to, presently cannot, and never shall be able to match his greatness. #bowdownbishes

*DELETED, TO BE RE-RELEASED IN DELUXE EDITIONS OF RIHANNA'S R8 COMING TO A STORE NEAR YOU*
              I didn't see this :( :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Era

Comment

• Originally posted by lundpop
                  LJC123 is like God-sent! That perfect smile just makes my neither regions tingle with joy
                  LOOOL oh my naughty!
                  LJC--->>

Comment

• UGH, I missed the picture! :(

I want to be slayed!

Comment

• I missed it too. You posted it at the time that most of the forum (Europe) is deeply in sleep.

Originally posted by biscuits
                      And Serby, never say never #domeserby
                      Dome? or "do me" or what?
                      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• why do people keep deleting their own photos after a few minutes? That makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan
                          Approximately 52 hours, 46 minutes, and 18 seconds ago, I was granted the opportunity to meet the eighth world wonder, the incredible, fabulous, adorable sweetheart that is ECE. Note that your faves were never able to, presently cannot, and never shall be able to match his greatness. #bowdownbishes

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                            I missed it too. You posted it at the time that most of the forum (Europe) is deeply in sleep.

DO. ME. NOW.

Comment

• biscuits is easily one of the hottest guys I've ever seen !

Comment

biscuits is easily one of the hottest guys I've ever seen !
                                Only because you've probably only seen like 6 guys in your whole life. Soon you're going to go to university or get a job and forget all about me

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                  Originally posted by Era
                                  Only because you've probably only seen like 6 guys in your whole life. Soon you're going to go to university or get a job and forget all about me
                                  Oh No ! I've seen (+ ofc done a lot more than seeing) A LOT more guys than that ! Tho none of them could slay me as you , forgetting you ain't as easy as you think !

Comment

Originally posted by Era
                                    I've seen more that 6 guys in my life ( ), I'm studying at a univesity and I still gotta agree with Era

Comment

Originally posted by Serby
                                      DO. ME. NOW.
                                      *books first flight to Birmingham*
                                      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                        DO. ME. NOW.
                                        *books first flight to Birmingham*
                                        Now you'll know what delicious truly means

Comment

Now you'll know what delicious truly means
                                          details afterwards!

Comment

• LJC <3
                                            My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by LJC123
                                              Originally posted by lundpop
                                              LJC123 is like God-sent! That perfect smile just makes my neither regions tingle with joy
                                              LOOOL oh my naughty!
                                              Aren't we all?
                                              I missed it too. You posted it at the time that most of the forum (Europe) is deeply in sleep.
                                              DO. ME. NOW.
                                              This one is gonna be epic

*gets popcorn*

Originally posted by Era
                                              I've seen a hell lot more than just 6 guys, and that alone credits me to say that you're probably the hottest Janet fan I've ever come across online or in real life. You actually made me go play "All Nite (Don't Stop)" and think things I shouldn't be thinking
                                              Dans ce convoi de larmes
                                              Je te dédie ma mort
                                              Et je saigne, saigne encore...

Comment

• Saw Akini's pics during chemistry class this morning. There's no better way to start the day than to have him smile at you.
                                                You could heal the deepest depression in a second.
                                                And ECE looked like a sexy mufu as usual.

ThaInfo shocked me a bit, he looks so tame in real life!

Comment

• Originally posted by lundpop
                                                  I've seen a hell lot more than just 6 guys, and that alone credits me to say that you're probably the hottest Janet fan I've ever come across online or in real life. You actually made me go play "All Nite (Don't Stop)" and think things I shouldn't be thinking
                                                  Play Would You Mind when you think of me instead

Comment

Originally posted by lundpop
                                                    Play Would You Mind when you think of me instead
                                                    Skank

Dem bewty shawts gave life though, ECE.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X