• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ you have a gorgeous smile and I see nothing wrong with your eyes

You look handsome in every single way, so don't worry 'bout it
    “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• johnny is hot so hot. and LJC123 is pure sex. larces and I have the same glasses <3 and they don't deduce our hotness at all, looking fabulous mate. and kai competes the epicness of the page. very handsome.
      My Chart

Comment

• Cute smile Kai and u look pretty good way more masculine than I expected + that rough look suits you!
        My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• Stevvy and Kai thank you :-). And Kai you are very cute. You've a lovely smile and superb hair!

Mikerocha - I love Nelly so much too! I bought Woah Nelly when she had only released I'm Like A Bird and no further single yet. I just knew it would be amazing! Bought all her albums since. They're all brilliant. You're very lucky to have met her. She's extraordinary.
          Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

• LJC123, johnny_d & Kai are ALL hot! I feel like such a minger.
            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• ^ Is there anyone here you don't find hot? That's actually comforting, at least I'll get one compliment if I ever post a picture here
              last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlemonade
                ^ Is there anyone here you don't find hot? That's actually comforting, at least I'll get one compliment if I ever post a picture here
                Tut tut, you're making me look bad, the thing is so many people here are attractive, it's crazy!!
                My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

^ Is there anyone here you don't find hot? That's actually comforting, at least I'll get one compliment if I ever post a picture here
                  lol mrlemonade... but don't say that, I'm sure you'll get plenty of compliments.

In fact, I'll start... you have lovely golden fur, nice whiskers and cute puppy dog eyes. There.
                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Oh thanks guys, yeah I always think pics are nicer if somebody is smiling, so I chose that one, but on some pics I look "high" with those thin eyes

LionH3art, thanks Not surprised at your comment, I guess it's my passion for all those pop girls out there that makes my image less masculine, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus
                      Originally posted by mrlemonade
                      lol mrlemonade... but don't say that, I'm sure you'll get plenty of compliments.

In fact, I'll start... you have lovely golden fur, nice whiskers and cute puppy dog eyes. There.
                      much thanks
                      last.fm

Comment

• Mike, you're so damn lucky. Looking really nice there!

Shell's beautiful eyes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Larces is one heck of a handsome young man.

LJC.. Well, I better keep to myself what I think about him. I fancy him so much that it's just…

Johnny_d, you look like a cousin of mine from my mum's side Very handsome!

Kai is just.. *woof woof*
                        Dans ce convoi de larmes
                        Je te dédie ma mort
                        Et je saigne, saigne encore...

Comment

• Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• THAT photo

It's a damn piece of art! STUNNING!
                            Dans ce convoi de larmes
                            Je te dédie ma mort
                            Et je saigne, saigne encore...

Comment

• Originally posted by lundpop
                              Johnny_d, you look a cousin of mine from my mum's side Very handsome!
                              Why thank you. I've been told I look like other people a lot throughout the years. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing!!

MusicRecords that photo is beautiful. You look very cool. I can just imagine Spider-man whooshing by in that scenery!
                              Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

• Originally posted by johnny_d
                                Originally posted by lundpop
                                Johnny_d, you look a cousin of mine from my mum's side Very handsome!
                                Why thank you. I've been told I look like other people a lot throughout the years. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing!!

MusicRecords that photo is beautiful. You look very cool. I can just imagine Spider-man whooshing by in that scenery!
                                Lol thank you, it was taken yesterday on the Ben Franklin bridge
                                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

I know who Shell reminds me of! Catherine Tate Catherine's eyes aren't as big and gorgeous tho
                                  Catherine Tate? Really? Look nothing like her whatsoever.

Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                  Shell I can't see the first 3 pics of yours and still can't see the 3rd pic from before! :x :x
                                  Everybody else can...your browser is allergic to me. Shall try via PM.

Originally posted by lundpop
                                  THAT photo

It's a damn piece of art! STUNNING!
                                  Agreed! Stunning shot from MusicRecords there.

Actually, all the boys from the last couple of pages are looking good.
                                  Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• OMG ! Kai
                                    I had to log out for 5 minutes after seeing that as I couldn't handle your hotness !
                                    I wanted to write a Gaga/Britney lyric but I better keep it to myself to maintain my innocent image

Comment

• Originally posted by Era
                                      I wanted to write a Gaga/Britney lyric but I better keep it to myself to maintain my innocent image

Tarnished mine a long time ago

Here's a little somethin' about me
                                      I gotta pimp penthouse with a sick hot tub
                                      We can watch the flat screen
                                      While the bubbles fill it up

You look very handsome MusicRecords!
                                      Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                      Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                      So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by Kai
                                        When I smile my eyes always become so thin
                                        Stop it already, you have no idea what you're talking about, your eyes are perfect.
                                        <== Take a look at that instead, that's what narrow eyes really look like (and that pic was taken when I was like 2 years old, it has only gotten worse since then, believe me).

Comment

• ^ that's you? pure cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ahh Lil' Rihab <3
                                            My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• Aww thanks for your kind words guys <3
                                              LJC--->>

Comment

• Thank you everyone

Originally posted by stevyy
                                                larces and I have the same glasses <3 and they don't deduce our hotness at all, looking fabulous mate.
                                                Really? [BritneyMode] How cool is that [/BritneyMode]

Comment

• MusicRecords, That pic slays

Kai, You’re looking fabulous! Isn’t it normal that your eyes get smaller when you’re smiling?! And I mean real smile, not those fake ones. At least it’s the same case with me

johnny_d, Coming for my shameless promo, I see

LJC, I’m so proud of you

Comment

• @MusicRecords very cool photo.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X