• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is stevvy wearing clothes

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
      Why is stevvy wearing clothes
      It’s what happens with age
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
        I don't have my picture takes most of the time. I just run away whenever people bring out the "Let's take a picture" thing.
        Didn't want to post some selfie either because who looks like their own selfie anyways.
        The latest picture I actually was in (that I kind of like) stems from 2016, it was from the "Sweet Sweet Fantasy" tour. I wish I could post the full picture but I don't want to put the others on display without consent.
        So here's this awkwardly cropped picture

Dang, the pic won't load! I wanna see what all the fuss is about. I dig your vibe and you're handsome too? Ugh! It's also tempting to post a pic of myself. Very curious what the reaction would be
        The sands of time fade into dark
        Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
        A message to madness
        Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
          Dang, the pic won't load! I wanna see what all the fuss is about. I dig your vibe and you're handsome too? Ugh! It's also tempting to post a pic of myself. Very curious what the reaction would be
          I'm kind of glad the pic doesn't work anymore, I regretted posting it right after LOL It's a little tricky cause I kind of like being 'sort of' anonymous on a board like this but on the other hand I have my face all over facebook. Also it seems a little weird posting random pictures of yourself on a messageboard and getting reacted on for some reason haha...I don't know. I'm a bit weird.
          I might post one again, have to think about it. My name is in the link in my signature anyway, so much for being anonymous
          Again I'm also curious to see what you look like, you do paint a picture in your head tied to certain posters. I imagine you like the character in your avatar all the time haha.
          "Lift up your head
          Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

I'm a bit weird.
            Who isn't?
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
              Who isn't?
              I always laugh when someone says "I'm perfectly normal, I don't have weird tics or something". Those people are weirdest of them all most of the time ha.

"Lift up your head
              Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

I'm kind of glad the pic doesn't work anymore, I regretted posting it right after LOL It's a little tricky cause I kind of like being 'sort of' anonymous on a board like this but on the other hand I have my face all over facebook. Also it seems a little weird posting random pictures of yourself on a messageboard and getting reacted on for some reason haha...I don't know. I'm a bit weird.
                I might post one again, have to think about it. My name is in the link in my signature anyway, so much for being anonymous
                Again I'm also curious to see what you look like, you do paint a picture in your head tied to certain posters. I imagine you like the character in your avatar all the time haha.
                OK, if that's you in your Soundcloud pic...dayum! I see damn well what all the fuss is about, you're beautiful!

I hear you about wanting to retain some sort of "anonymity" and don't even post my face much on IG (and have never posted my face on any forum ever). But I recently posted a photo on IG that looked nice and the reaction was pretty fun. Dunno how to post a photo here yet---I'm old---but maybe I'll get the nerve
                Last edited by NormiMalone; Tue July 30, 2019, 00:25.
                A message to madness

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest View Post
                    Did you post and I missed it

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                      Did you post and I missed it
                      I checked five minutes after the post was made and it was already gone.
                      Originally posted by beredy
                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• the pic was too big and i was too lazy to resize and repost

Comment

• So this is me last week at my sisters wedding

Last edited by jason2379; Wed September 11, 2019, 20:07.

Comment

• Looking good [MENTION=5915]jason2379[/MENTION]! You're gonna be a great groom one day!

The suit is really nice! I imagine the color to be the one of Shuga Cain's THE dress and I'm having oh-ah-ah sensation as that would be such a showstopping suit.

Comment

• The ruby suit suits you well, @jason2379!
                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                              and everything you stand for?
                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Looking good [MENTION=5915]jason2379[/MENTION]! You're gonna be a great groom one day!

The suit is really nice! I imagine the color to be the one of Shuga Cain's THE dress and I'm having oh-ah-ah sensation as that would be such a showstopping suit.
                                Groom I'll have more of a chance at winning Drag Race than that happening.

Thank you guys!

Comment

• You look great, Jason!

Comment

• You look great Jason and love your outfit👍🏻
                                    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                                    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• Haven't posted here for ages, so I'll making up leeway)
                                      https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                                      https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• I'm turning 19 in March!
                                        "You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."

Comment

• I haven't post here for a while. So, this is a preview of my trip to Berlin few days ago

KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by turbulent View Post
                                            I'm turning 19 in March!
                                            So basically you're going to go from a lamb to a mutton.
                                            Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                                            I haven't post here for a while. So, this is a preview of my trip to Berlin few days ago
                                            Fell free to post more pics to make up for not posting.

Comment

So basically you're going to go from a lamb to a mutton.
                                              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Thanks [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION]
                                                Last edited by MrDash; Tue September 24, 2019, 15:18.
                                                She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• I don't see anything wrong in having Chris Evans laughing in 4 posts [MENTION=72987]MrDash[/MENTION] He's welcome any time of day.

Comment

• @jzsmiles: Hope you enjoyed Berlin !
                                                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                    and everything you stand for?
                                                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                                      Omg ... quadruple posts! Someone please delete the extra posts above .
                                                      Done

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                      I don't see anything wrong in having Chris Evans laughing in 4 posts [MENTION=72987]MrDash[/MENTION] He's welcome any time of day.
                                                      Oh. Sorry. ;)

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                                                      I haven't post here for a while. So, this is a preview of my trip to Berlin few days ago
                                                      Kuba Great pics - Your dog appears to be enjoying Berlin.

Originally posted by turbulent View Post
                                                      I'm turning 19 in March!
                                                      Cute pics, happy 6 month early birthday.

Comment

• [MENTION=894]jszmiles[/MENTION] woof

Comment

• FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Current avatar is me
                                                          A message to madness

Comment

• Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Awh, love the look Benjamin!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X