Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The UKMIX Members Photo Gallery

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • skapunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Loose
    Originally posted by skapunk
    Loose, i almost thought that you were in a Girl's college till i saw that black guy beside you. Have you opted for a subject which girls prefer more?
    Art. ^__^" Seems like boys aren't into it anymore.
    Ah, now i see. That's the case everywhere. Art (is seems) doesnt gaurantee a great job and men are expected to earn a lot to support their families. That's the case here in India too, arts is considered as a subject for girls who want to become housewives when they grow up. Though i totally disagree with that notion. Arts is a great subject for those who have interest in it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Loose
    replied
    Originally posted by skapunk
    Loose, i almost thought that you were in a Girl's college till i saw that black guy beside you. Have you opted for a subject which girls prefer more?
    Art. ^__^" Seems like boys aren't into it anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • skapunk
    replied
    Loose, i almost thought that you were in a Girl's college till i saw that black guy beside you. Have you opted for a subject which girls prefer more?

    And Madeofbricks, great pics. You're gf is really hot. You're lucky.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wayne
    replied
    I so could Loose... Great pic!

    And you too MadeofBricks! You and your gf look fantastic!

    Leave a comment:


  • Loose
    replied
    Me and my classmates

    Leave a comment:


  • MadeOfBricks
    replied


    Me and my new haircut. Hate this though!



    George Michael, a priest and MC Hammer!



    Me n the GF

    Leave a comment:


  • netab
    replied
    Originally posted by DaBoi
    i know i'm overdoing it now but here's some photoshop play
    that could be the cover of a GTA game

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBoi
    replied
    i know i'm overdoing it now but here's some photoshop play

    and another one from Paris

    Leave a comment:


  • UKMusicLova
    replied
    Originally posted by bee4ever
    Originally posted by skapunk
    Gosh. I've come across nipple fetish people for the first time in my life!

    EDIT: Now i know why Nekoo likes Janet.


    Great pics guys! Very fly!

    Leave a comment:


  • bee4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by skapunk
    Gosh. I've come across nipple fetish people for the first time in my life!

    EDIT: Now i know why Nekoo likes Janet.

    Leave a comment:


  • nekoocz
    replied
    Originally posted by Bhaggers
    Originally posted by nekoo3372
    someone could try po quote Blackberry pic ... maybe we wills see both mipples
    Oh dear.
    ?? :-?

    Leave a comment:


  • skapunk
    replied
    Gosh. I've come across nipple fetish people for the first time in my life!

    EDIT: Now i know why Nekoo likes Janet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Woaah
    replied
    Great pic Blackberry

    Leave a comment:


  • Bhaggers
    replied
    Originally posted by nekoo3372
    someone could try po quote Blackberry pic ... maybe we wills see both mipples
    Oh dear.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blizzy
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackberry

    Leave a comment:


  • nekoocz
    replied
    someone could try po quote Blackberry pic ... maybe we wills see both mipples

    Leave a comment:


  • AutomaticBR
    replied
    i don't care what DaBoi says, he's hot and that's all that really matters, period.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beyoncefanatic
    replied
    nice pic daboi and black-berry

    Bee4ever- that pic is gorgeous

    Leave a comment:


  • Blackberry
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • jszmiles
    replied
    Thanks, lets move on now.

    I like you to, especially when you're talking about music only

    Leave a comment:


  • nekoocz
    replied
    Originally posted by jszmiles
    Originally posted by nekoo3372
    gosh, what's happened with me
    nothing to worry about. No hand-working today?
    *very very very naughty words, but because I like Kuba I will not post it*

    Leave a comment:


  • SholasBoy
    replied
    Come on guys, control your hormones please.

    Leave a comment:


  • bee4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by jszmiles
    Originally posted by nekoo3372
    gosh, what's happened with me
    nothing to worry about. No hand-working today?

    LOL
    What have I turned this topic into?

    Leave a comment:


  • jszmiles
    replied
    Originally posted by nekoo3372
    gosh, what's happened with me
    nothing to worry about. No hand-working today?

    Leave a comment:


  • nekoocz
    replied
    well ... DaBoi ... there are a strange rules for posting pic ... something like "family friendly forum" etc. so just no nipples etc ...

    gosh, what's happened with me

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X