Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bee4ever
    replied
    LOL...thanks guys! I wasn't angry, I was going for the serious/vogue look . Guess it didn't work out!

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    The second is the best, you look really angry in the others!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Rohan - they are gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• bee4ever
    replied
    Randoms from earlier today

[img]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs030.snc1
    [/img]

Leave a comment:

• ChrisLisi2006
    replied
    Originally posted by sambo9
    You've posted the first and third before.
    I couldn't remember which ones i'd shown or how many pages back they were so thought I'd post a few!

Leave a comment:

• SmoothKid
    replied
    ChrisLisi2006, the second one looks GREAT!!
    Very handsome!!

Leave a comment:

• sambo9
    replied
    You've posted the first and third before.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisLisi2006
    replied

I posted some a while back but couldn't remember which ones so I thought I'd post these few of me

Leave a comment:

• netab
    replied
    thanx!

Leave a comment:

• Frederic
    replied
    Another great picture, netab!

Leave a comment:

• Skelofect
    replied
    Originally posted by SmoothKid
    Beyoncefanatic has posted pictures?? Where? Where?? *wanna see* LOL
    Oh, I was just trying to say thanks for the comment and was too busy typing my message to pollei.

I think the advice is good there, but also realise that if you post a pic and say straight away "I'm ugly" it'll make the people who see your picture think that straight away because they think "well, he knows himself pretty well, so it must be true" even if it's not true! I don't mean just post a pic and say "I'm gorgeous" but you obviously felt confident enough about your looks to post a picture in the first place!

bee4ever looks very very attractive. Just goes to show you that anyone can get told they're ugly and everyone goes through a point in life when they feel ugly, just like sometimes you feel down, sometimes you feel happy. It'll pass & you can always do something with looks, look after your teeth/skin or get a new haircut. People who are bullies can't do anything about the fact they're stupid, insecure and a bad person for mocking others to feel good.

Leave a comment:

• netab
    replied
    i dont wanna be the only one without a photo in shades!

not as classy as photos posted here but anyway

Leave a comment:

• bee4ever
    replied
    pollei I know exactly what you're going through. I was teased when I was younger as well! Kids are IDIOTS! Trust me, they really are. They should honestly be the last people you ever listen to. I used to let that get to me when I was a child...until I actually looked in the mirror for myself. No one can make you believe that you are beautiful/good-looking/whatever-word-you-wanna-use until you actually believe it yourself. You are young, and have yet to grow into your actual features...but I think as you get older you'll probably grow to appreciate yourself more. Alright, enough Dr. Phil/Oprah , let's go back to posting pics!

Leave a comment:

• SmoothKid
    replied
    Originally posted by Skelofect
    Originally posted by skapunk
    Skelofect, nice pics, you're the one who looks the
    Thanks. I am very pale a bit like Gwen, so I can say I took inspiration from No Doubt for my skin.

Originally posted by pollei
    popular people in my school bullied me and said me as ugly. what do you expect me to say ? that I'm the most handsome person in the world?
    Because they're popular doesn't mean everything they say is right? Look at popular people, they're usually thick as shit and get terrible grades, who don't have common sense, which means what they say doesn't have any sense. If you actually listen to them, then you're letting what they think run your life, do not do that. Life's too short, if you wanna think you're handsome, then think it because why ever not? Who will you feeling good about yourself ever harm - no one! Ever.

Also loving all the glasses. This is my kind of page.
    Go Beyoncefanatic, Smoothkid, Xtofer and bee4ever looks like a professional model.
    Beyoncefanatic has posted pictures?? Where? Where?? *wanna see* LOL

And to pollei, I wholeheartedly agree with sambo and skelofect!! Please don't go down that route by believing everything that some "popular" person tells you at school. I might sound kinda cheesy now, but every human being has its own special qualities.

Why do we always believe it when stupid ignorant people insult us, but when people who know and care about us say something nice we think they're only humouring us? I bet you can list lots of compliments people have given you, but there's something in us that makes us discount those lovely things and focus on what we percieve as the negatives.

You have to work out whether you really hate your looks which makes you down, or whether it's depression or some other issue which is causing you to focus on and be negative about your looks? I think a visit to the doctors might help with that.

Feel better soon

Leave a comment:

• Skelofect
    replied
    Skelofect, nice pics, you're the one who looks the
    Thanks. I am very pale a bit like Gwen, so I can say I took inspiration from No Doubt for my skin.

popular people in my school bullied me and said me as ugly. what do you expect me to say ? that I'm the most handsome person in the world?
    Because they're popular doesn't mean everything they say is right? Look at popular people, they're usually thick as shit and get terrible grades, who don't have common sense, which means what they say doesn't have any sense. If you actually listen to them, then you're letting what they think run your life, do not do that. Life's too short, if you wanna think you're handsome, then think it because why ever not? Who will you feeling good about yourself ever harm - no one! Ever.

Also loving all the glasses. This is my kind of page.
    Go Beyoncefanatic, Smoothkid, Xtofer and bee4ever looks like a professional model.

Leave a comment:

• sambo9
    replied
    There is no need for your pictures to be taken down. Just stop the silly comments that come with your pictures. I don't expect you to say anything. Does anyone include "I'm really handsome" along with their pictures? No, you just post them. You obviously wrote those comments so that people would tell you otherwise. You are not ugly, pollei, and looking for acceptance on an internet forum is not that way to go about fixing your insecurities.

I was not offended with what you wrote, there is no need to edit anything. Just do not do it again, because people are getting annoyed.

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    and don't take it seriously ! I'm not arguing ! I respect your opinion ! I'll edit it.

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    Originally posted by sambo9
    old pic, wanna see? this is one of THE WORST pics i had (as if I had good ones)
    Okay, I'm really sorry, but what do you want from us? By repeatedly putting your appearance down, it's obvious that you're fishing for compliments. You can post pictures all you want, but don't accompany them with "I'm ugly/I never have any good pictures" comments, because it's apparent that you're just looking for attention.
    excuse me, I just always say that cause I really don't have good pics, (which is ALWAYS TRUE) popular people in my school bullied me and said me as ugly. what do you expect me to say ? that I'm the most handsome person in the world? I'm just posting those pics cause I'm happy, well if you dont really want to see, I'll just take them down. :-? or on second though, please, DON't MIND THEM. Im not looking for attention or anything related to that, I'm just happy. I never get attention, really, just DONT MIND THEM. Have a nice day !

Leave a comment:

• sambo9
    replied
    old pic, wanna see? this is one of THE WORST pics i had (as if I had good ones)
    Okay, I'm really sorry, but what do you want from us? By repeatedly putting your appearance down, it's obvious that you're fishing for compliments. You can post pictures all you want, but don't accompany them with "I'm ugly/I never have any good pictures" comments, because it's apparent that you're just looking for attention.

Leave a comment:

• Bhaggers
    replied
    Ooh send it to me please

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    Originally posted by Bhaggers
    Loose, where is your avatar from!
    A rare picture from the Christina Aguilera era I've found. An especially nice one IMO. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Bhaggers
    replied
    Loose, where is your avatar from!

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    Wow, I thought you'd be less mature looking, Ahahuha.

Leave a comment:

• Bhaggers
    replied
    Ahahuha you are so trendy!

Leave a comment:

• pollei
    replied
    Originally posted by xtofer
    Adn xtofer, you look exactly like i thought you would!
    Really?

pollei you look so young..
    of course ! i'm young !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X