No announcement yet.

The UKMIX Members Photo Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had facebook either instagram I would post it, I deleted both some time ago I think I may upload the attachment tho

KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Kuba quench our thirst please
      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Originally posted by westhammer View Post
        Kuba quench our thirst please
        I wouldn't let one drop go to waste
        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Celebrating my birthday (a few months ago). The kids (I'm a teacher) came to my door to sing and gave me this box full of presents for my pets. So sweet.

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I tried going to the gym a few times but I hate it too much to spend time there.

YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• I don't know why you posted it in here, Loose , but maybe I, as someone who passionately used to hate all kinds of sport, can help you here. There are 3 main reasons why people go to the gym: for health reasons, building up endurance or building up muscles. You should clear for yourself why you'd want to go there in the first place. My endurance has always been meh, so cardio and I, we won't be friends, I fear. However, I like lifting weights actually as you gradually get stronger and see the impact on your body. You can do circuit training, 'traditional' weight lifting on machines or with free weights or maybe take part in a course like zumba or boxing. I'm sure there's something that suits you, too.

@RayRay: You must be an awesome teacher to have the kids getting you so many presents for birthday .
              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
              and everything you stand for?
              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                If I had facebook either instagram I would post it, I deleted both some time ago I think I may upload the attachment tho
                Why did you delete Instagram?

Comment

• I like doing physical activities, I just passionately HATE the gym. I am surrounded by mountains and lakes and I rather climb up a hill and go for 6 hour hiking tours than being in a closed space doing exercise.

Comment

• theMathematician
                    theMathematician commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's cool if you found your way of doing sports . Props to you!

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

@RayRay: You must be an awesome teacher to have the kids getting you so many presents for birthday .
                  I wasn't expecting anything this year as we were at home. So it was a huge surprise when they turned up at my door to sing and give the box with presents. They even had a large banner to stick at the front of our house so everybody who drove by could see it was my birthday. Because of corona I had the best birthday ever.

Now I'm looking forward to next year when it's the BIG birthday...

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Happy belated birthday then
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                      I like doing physical activities, I just passionately HATE the gym. I am surrounded by mountains and lakes and I rather climb up a hill and go for 6 hour hiking tours than being in a closed space doing exercise.
                      Same actually. I ususally just go walking or jogging in the park & do gymnastics at home. I also can't stand gyms. It kinda feels like a chore to go to one.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Same actually. I ususally just go walking or jogging in the park & do gymnastics at home. I also can't stand gyms. It kinda feels like a chore to go to one.
                        I don’t do crowded places. Life’s too short for that.

Comment

I don’t do crowded places. Life’s too short for that.
                          I don't mind crowded places though lol (especially clubs or concerts).

I don't know why but the gym always reminds me of sports classes at school and I really detested them back then LOL.

Comment

• What have PE classes at school and gym got in common? What I disliked about the PE classes was that you got marked for your efforts (obviously), that you, at least in some way, had to work in groups (the cool kids always get voted in first and in the end, its the nerds and the fat ones :( ) and that, in most cases, it's been some kind of sport that requires you to run or at least move quickly (and I haven't got any endurance). Not to forget athletics, which we always had had to make every goddamn year.
                            Last edited by theMathematician; Sat August 1, 2020, 11:07.

Comment

• Ah yeah i hated p.e. too! Especialy the cooper test/shuttle run, pure torture!
                              You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                                Ah yeah i hated p.e. too! Especialy the cooper test/shuttle run, pure torture!
                                I just didn’t go anymore in graduation year.

It caused a bit of trouble as I was called into the principal‘s office quite a lot for just not attending p.e. classes.

Anyway, I think they couldn’t really force me to attend and I think there weren’t any remarkable consequences.

Comment

• How did that work, Loose? Where I live, you have to attend every mandatory class (and PE is mandatory here) and if you don't, you get an F and can't graduate.

Comment

How did that work, Loose? Where I live, you have to attend every mandatory class (and PE is mandatory here) and if you don't, you get an F and can't graduate.
                                    I‘m similar like Loose, also just didn‘t take part and some time and had no real consequences. You also didn‘t get a mark where I lived, just a note if you took part or not and my teacher was ok with me not really taking part anymore and I still got a note that I took part.

Comment

What have PE classes at school and gym got in common? What I disliked aboue PE classes was that you got marked for your efforts (obviously), that you, at least in some way, had to work in groups (the cool kids always get voted in first and in the end, its the nerds and the fat ones :( ) and that, in most cases, it's been some kind of sport that requires you to run or at least move quickly (and I haven't got any endurance). Not to forget athletics, which we always had had to make every goddamn year.
                                      Nothing. I already wrote above that I don't know why they make me feel the same.

Comment

How did that work, Loose? Where I live, you have to attend every mandatory class (and PE is mandatory here) and if you don't, you get an F and can't graduate.
                                        My grades were excellent enough apart from science and maths. It would have been embarrassing to let me graduate just because of p.e.

Comment

I just didn’t go anymore in graduation year.

It caused a bit of trouble as I was called into the principal‘s office quite a lot for just not attending p.e. classes.

Anyway, I think they couldn’t really force me to attend and I think there weren’t any remarkable consequences.
                                          Nnnn sis you won't believe all the excuses I pulled out my ass to not attend PE or even if I had to attend most of the time I did nothing. The best one was when I had a very slight scoliosis in the second half of graduation year coz my bones were growing too fast. I managed to correct the scoliosis pretty quickly with focused excercises but I still used that as an excuse to basically do nothing during the rest of the year during PE.

I literally just sat there while everyone else was sweating. But that way I also got a very decent view of all the hot guys bulges moving around in their shorts during sports

Comment

My grades were excellent enough apart from science and maths. It would have been embarrassing to let me graduate just because of p.e.
                                            Nnn also same. I had straight A's apart from PE and in the end they gave me an A in PE too coz I was by far the best student in the class and it would have been embarrassing to let one bad grade in PE screw with my average

Comment

• theMathematician
                                              Editing a comment
                                              What school did you attend? There were many years when my PE grade was the worst because my teachers were strict on that. I had one (!) A in PE high school classes. I'll never forget that !

• I can’t remember high school anyway except for the goddamn fantastic trip to Sardinia.

Apart from that it must habe been a borefest.

Comment

I can’t remember high school anyway except for the goddamn fantastic trip to Sardinia.

Apart from that it must habe been a borefest.
                                              Sis did we have the same high school experience LOL? I also don't remember much and I am really glad it just flew by real quick.

All the fakeness, popularity contests and bullying culture in high school is not cute at all. As a ghey it's even worse coz it's that time where you are extremely confused and have an identity crisis on top of all the drama that is happening around you.

It was a really rough time but thank goodness it was short.

Comment

• theMathematician
                                                Editing a comment
                                                Bullying in high school? Glad that significantly decreased there. It was much worse in middle school when puberty was hitting in the worst way possible to some of my fellow students.

• I actually didn’t have that much problems in my class. I just think the pressure was so high and my parents being over-achievers didn’t help much.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Sis did we have the same high school experience LOL? I also don't remember much and I am really glad it just flew by real quick.

All the fakeness, popularity contests and bullying culture in high school is not cute at all. As a ghey it's even worse coz it's that time where you are extremely confused and have an identity crisis on top of all the drama that is happening around you.

It was a really rough time but thank goodness it was short.
                                                You can assume that all the high school bullies were bi or closet gays too. They just had the advantage that nobody could have known.

Comment

• Lmao at everyone cheating their way out of PE class.

I messed up my right leg pretty bad during my high school years, actually had to quit football (and tennis) because of that. It started with a broken ankle, followed by countless torn ligaments lol. So I also missed a good chunk of those 3 years. We usually did fun stuff like badminton or volleyball though, it wasn't bad.

Comment

• I loved PE . Always liked sporting in general. The only meh thing was the combination of a national football obsession and being in a (white and elite) boys only school which resulted well... in a lot of football, which is one of the few sports I really dislike. That being said, high school in general was a hell and I was so relieved when it was over. The male gender norms were very strong and constant, among pupils but also among teachers. The whole image felt so off to me, I could never agree with it so I also refused to put in effort just 'to belong'. I had friends though, but more so in the outskirts of power.
                                                    Eudaimonia
                                                    Last.fm
                                                    Instagram

Comment

• At school, you're bound to hang around with the same kind of people, but at least now as an adult, you get the chance to choose your own friends. And considering you're good-looking, smart and not looking for trouble, you shouldn't have a hard time making friends ;) .

Comment

• I hated elementary school, that was awful. High school was surprisingly fine for me, disliked PE but it wasn’t nearly as bad as for some people. Being in a small class of only around 20 people helped.

I actually kinda miss high school, it felt like a bubble of unawareness of the world. Adulthood sucks.

last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                        X