No announcement yet.

How Are You Feeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17. And feeling old as hell.. didnt think you were supposed to feel so bad when its your birthday?

Comment

I'm great! I've just been lazing about all day listening to P!nk's album. It's been awesome.

Comment

I feel heartbroken and sad need to cheer up
        Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

Originally posted by bojach
          17. And feeling old as hell.. didnt think you were supposed to feel so bad when its your birthday?
          No, but I have on the odd occasion...my 16th & 17th birthdays were nothing to write home about, the 16th one I felt rather upset cos I was away from my friends for the day. My 17th became a tiny bit better when my friends threw me a surprise birthday party a week later.

(And 17 isn't old! Wait until you staring down 25 for your next birthday and you realise that you've wasted most of your adult life thus far.)
          Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

Originally posted by aPod
            I feel the same for last year ... donŽt worry, youŽll get used to
            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Originally posted by nekoo3372
              thank you thank you

Comment

thank you thank you
                it makes you better in one way ...
                you will learn yourself better
                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

insensibly as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahahuha
                    insensibly as always.
                    who ?
                    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

insensibly as always.
                      who ?
                      dont pay attention we have slavic souls

Comment

insensibly as always.
                        who ?

yeah yeah .. we know what do we talk about and what is our deal
                        nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

insensibly as always.
                          who ?

i love that picture of yours!

and yeah the deal is the deal

Comment

insensibly as always.
                            who ?

i love that picture of yours!

and yeah the deal is the deal
                            which picture ?
                            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

sorry, avatar

Comment

sorry, avatar
                                uff, for moment I believed that you think that IŽm VB ...

Back to topic :

How are you today ?
                                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

I am so pissed off because I've lost my diary with all of my assessment hand-in dates, all of my planning tables, all of my page references... ARGH! :x

Comment

I'm not great lately. Not eating or sleeping right at all and just feeling down all the time. :-? I think it might have something do with college but I'm too goddamn lazy to do anything about it - which if anything, the thought brings me down more :-?

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379
                                      I'm not great lately. Not eating or sleeping right at all and just feeling down all the time. :-? I think it might have something do with college but I'm too goddamn lazy to do anything about it - which if anything, the thought brings me down more :-?

I'm feeling good, I'm alive (not dead), I have my health and many amazing things are going on in the World. Keep smiling.
                                      Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

Really, only you have the power to do something about it and if its getting you down, then just think about whats best for you!
                                        I've learned that you should always look after #1 and you decide your own fate.
                                        Hope you feel good soon jason2379!

Comment

I'm actually quite good at the moment.

I've learned not to bottle stuff up. I talk it out, deal with it or just forget about it. Can't be getting stressed over trivial things, just let 'em go. That's mainly thanks to having a good bunch of friends around these days, combined with the fact that I really have a lot less drama going on and, well, recently talking to a terminally-ill uncle has made me realise what's important... just to be happy and enjoy life.

I thought that sounded a bit hippie-ish, but to quote Shell: "you sound like someone who's finally at peace with their life and has learnt to deal with things in a different way". Which is pretty much how I'm going to look at it. I'm all in favour of positivity.
                                          This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Comment

Oh my actual word - thats precisely how I feel except with uni. I've not eaten in two days - in fact out of the last 7 days, I've had two days of meals :( I feel sick, I feel ashamed of myself for not making a bigger success of uni, and I feel like I've let my late grandad down. I know he's looking down wanting to clip me round the ear! And I wish he could!! I'm also getting the chance to fulfill one of my biggest dreams this week - doing drag And on top of that, I really like this guy! In spite of this, and a bit more crap, I feel happy. I'm going out too much though (6 days straight last week). Went out last night, doing the same tonight and tomorrow for drag and saturday for a themed night and sunday for a drag show im going to see!

Comment

Your lives are too complicated!

I work, I eat, I sleep, I drink, I party = I happy!
                                              Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

I've had the most shitty day EVER! :(
                                                And for once it's not because of my social life. Education...

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                                  I've had the most shitty day EVER! :(
                                                  And for once it's not because of my social life. Education...
                                                  Have you had exam results back today as well. Mine are horrific :(

(A Levels)

Comment

Originally posted by Plym
                                                    Really, only you have the power to do something about it and if its getting you down, then just think about whats best for you!
                                                    I've learned that you should always look after #1 and you decide your own fate.
                                                    Hope you feel good soon jason2379!
                                                    I think I love you, Chris.
                                                    Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

I feel the love!

And thanks for that David and Plym

Wayne, dont be too hard on yourself. That's the one thing I'm trying not to do.

Comment

I am OFF form........ In betting,birdwatching,but getting my form back in darts and drinking.

I have not had a classy take out for a bit and will hit the lager and cider this weekend starting friday.

Cheers Cidermaster
                                                        You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

bad :(
                                                          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Originally posted by Skelofect
                                                            I think I love you, Chris.
                                                            Ditto!
                                                            bad :(
                                                            Whats wrong?! Let's get some counselling going for all this depression!

Comment

Why do I have to have a beautiful dreams about people I canŽt have ? :(
                                                              I just have such a beautiful dream and I woke up and first feeling I had was : loneliness
                                                              nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Working...
                                                              X