Very good - I’ve been promoted today!

It cane out of nowhere - feeling grateful and pleased
    Congrats!
    Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [#1!]
    Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [#1!]
    Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [#1!]

Comment

• F*cked. I feel f*cked. Tired.
      My mother has started showing signs of Alzheimers since 2018 and it's really getting worse now and my dad is in and out of the hospital due to chronic lymphoma and is getting worse physically. It's a losing game cause if he gets worse my mom won't be able to live by herself and if she gets worse my dad isn't gonna get much better.
      This is what it is getting older and watching your parents get old and it sucks. I'm not ready for any of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
        F*cked. I feel f*cked. Tired.
        My mother has started showing signs of Alzheimers since 2018 and it's really getting worse now and my dad is in and out of the hospital due to chronic lymphoma and is getting worse physically. It's a losing game cause if he gets worse my mom won't be able to live by herself and if she gets worse my dad isn't gonna get much better.
        This is what it is getting older and watching your parents get old and it sucks. I'm not ready for any of this.
        Sis so sorry to hear that. Hope both of them get better. That has to be really rough for them but also for you. I wish you a lot of strength and that everything turns out well.

--------------------------------------------------

I am feeling really off and like I am stuck lately. Don't know if it's coz I am overworked and haven't had some off time since like before Corona or that my relationship is not going anywhere. I feel like time & people are just flying by and I am just there standing with a foggy and sleepy mind.
        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Not complaining, but my energy levels have been through the roof for the past few weeks and I really wonder what's going on.

I barely sleep, go to bed at 2am, get up again at 6am, do 10 hours of intense physical work, set new personal workout records every week, get close to no alone time and I'm still not tired until long past midnight. People have told me I seem like a different person. Idk if it's because I haven't had any university work to do since August, so my brain has gone into some kind of low power mode? Is it because I'm in a happier place emotionally / worry less? Is my diet finally paying off? Or is somebody drugging me?

Comment

• I feel great. Finished the book.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• For the last few weeks, I've felt progressively more tired each week - like, I can't seem to shake it.

And I worry that as winter approaches, it'll only get worse as nights draw in more quickly and the pandemic continues - it's going to be an interesting rest of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                Not complaining, but my energy levels have been through the roof for the past few weeks and I really wonder what's going on.

I barely sleep, go to bed at 2am, get up again at 6am, do 10 hours of intense physical work, set new personal workout records every week, get close to no alone time and I'm still not tired until long past midnight. People have told me I seem like a different person. Idk if it's because I haven't had any university work to do since August, so my brain has gone into some kind of low power mode? Is it because I'm in a happier place emotionally / worry less? Is my diet finally paying off? Or is somebody drugging me?
                Could it be the vitamins you are getting from your neighbour ?

Great to hear you are doing so well regardless of the reason !!!

Comment

• Good. Started painting again after a long pause and I still got the talent
                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Could it be the vitamins you are getting from your neighbour ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                      Good. Started painting again after a long pause and I still got the talent
                      Show us the results
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Show us the results
                        I will when I get a nice collection to show off
                        98 - OUT

Comment

• I still feel weird though i'm getting used to life without dad. He would've been paralysed and wouldn't be able to talk so i feel like he's in a better place.

I want to go to beach tomorrow but i'm too lazy, would you drive 1 hour to swim in a great beach? The weather will be 34 degrees btw.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Not that great. Broke my hand.
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Constantly tired & sleepy no matter how much I sleep. The cold, wet and dark weather is f**king me up and it has barely started
                              98 - OUT

Comment

• I was looking out the window today, and I swear I saw the glass wobble. So either it’s about to crack or I’m well on my way

I’ve had a few tough weeks and I suppose we all have at some point over the last few months. I’ve tried ignoring it, but this virus has been quite confronting in terms of having to work out where I go next, once I’m allowed back out into the world.

Part of me just want to say FU to everything and spend my life savings on travelling for a year
                                Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                  I was looking out the window today, and I swear I saw the glass wobble. So either it’s about to crack or I’m well on my way

I’ve had a few tough weeks and I suppose we all have at some point over the last few months. I’ve tried ignoring it, but this virus has been quite confronting in terms of having to work out where I go next, once I’m allowed back out into the world.

Part of me just want to say FU to everything and spend my life savings on travelling for a year
                                  I am taking at least three months away once the world has opened up safely.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I am taking at least three months away once the world has opened up safely.
                                    That too is a backup plan

in 2022 I’ll have been in my job 10 years and never asked for additional leave. I’m pretty sure they’ll let me take a career break, or accept my request to work remotely part time.

If I can only have three months, I want a month in Paris (city break), a month on a beach (beach break) and I want another month as my ‘adventure break’ but not sure what that should be - looking at possibly a ‘mountain month’ in Switzerland
                                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

That too is a backup plan

in 2022 I’ll have been in my job 10 years and never asked for additional leave. I’m pretty sure they’ll let me take a career break, or accept my request to work remotely part time.

If I can only have three months, I want a month in Paris (city break), a month on a beach (beach break) and I want another month as my ‘adventure break’ but not sure what that should be - looking at possibly a ‘mountain month’ in Switzerland
                                      My plan is just to fly somewhere and then go wherever I feel like. I would love to get a week away over Xmas to a nice hotel with a pool and some sun. Even if i have to quarantine when I come back I don't really care. But I dunno if that's gonna be a realistic option this year !

Comment

• Hey, how are you all? Haven't been here for a long time!!

Comment

• Originally posted by marat2408 View Post
                                          Hey, how are you all? Haven't been here for a long time!!
                                          Welcome back! I hope you're doing well

(still remember you from the personal charts section)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Welcome back! I hope you're doing well

(still remember you from the personal charts section)
                                            Thanks. Everything is fine! You?
                                            Yes, I like personal charts section, had mine few years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by marat2408 View Post
                                              Hey, how are you all? Haven't been here for a long time!!
                                              Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
                                              X