Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    Very good - I’ve been promoted today!

It cane out of nowhere - feeling grateful and pleased
    Congrats!
    Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• F*cked. I feel f*cked. Tired.
      My mother has started showing signs of Alzheimers since 2018 and it's really getting worse now and my dad is in and out of the hospital due to chronic lymphoma and is getting worse physically. It's a losing game cause if he gets worse my mom won't be able to live by herself and if she gets worse my dad isn't gonna get much better.
      This is what it is getting older and watching your parents get old and it sucks. I'm not ready for any of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
        F*cked. I feel f*cked. Tired.
        My mother has started showing signs of Alzheimers since 2018 and it's really getting worse now and my dad is in and out of the hospital due to chronic lymphoma and is getting worse physically. It's a losing game cause if he gets worse my mom won't be able to live by herself and if she gets worse my dad isn't gonna get much better.
        This is what it is getting older and watching your parents get old and it sucks. I'm not ready for any of this.
        Sis so sorry to hear that. Hope both of them get better. That has to be really rough for them but also for you. I wish you a lot of strength and that everything turns out well.

--------------------------------------------------

I am feeling really off and like I am stuck lately. Don't know if it's coz I am overworked and haven't had some off time since like before Corona or that my relationship is not going anywhere. I feel like time & people are just flying by and I am just there standing with a foggy and sleepy mind.
        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
        98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
        X