Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serby
    Y'all too timid tbh.
    Nothing wrong with being timid. Seriously though some people just don't feel at ease knowing there's creatures walking around them like that, it's perfectly normal.
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Imagine how they [animals] feel. Big creatures that walk vertically walking, all around them, and killing their families.
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• I'm bad. Today I've done two things that confuse me. I stored my coffee in a Thermos bottle not realizing that there was a used teabag inside. The taste was fine though, haha. I realised it when I cleaned it and when I made new tea, I spilled the boiling water over my hand. Looks sunburnt now...
        last.fm
        Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• Shattered. Busiest week of the year at work, done nearly 60 hours in the last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
            Originally posted by Virgostar
            Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
            Australia<<<<

Only there tbh, I'd be so on edge if I lived there, all these creatures just casually chilling out in your house.
            Awwwwwwwwwwwww it's not that bad living here, in all honesty. There's plenty of domestic animals like dogs & cats around too.

Speaking of which, another lizard-like creature popped its head up from the ground outside my dining room window today.

I felt all calm reading your first sentence and then this.
            I'll freak you out even more & say that the big daddy lizard (probably a blue-tongue lizard) just walked past that window about half an hour ago.

Honestly Bill, they're harmless. I've seen a couple of them sunning themselves on rocks on the walk from Manly to Shelly* beaches. People stop & take photos.

*Not spelt the same way as my name of course.
            Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• I feel kinda shaded, that Shelly part. lol

That beach is gorgeous! Marry me for the papers.

Comment

• No shade intended Serbyserb. There are several Shelley beaches though, but nowhere close to where I live.

Good lord, 2nd marriage proposal in a week!
                Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• Seriously, if you ever feel like saving one man's life, I'm here for signing the papers. I'd cook you meals, I promise.

Comment

• Just randomly came out to my mom. She's fine with it. I was really shakey and we both couldnt stop crying haha.. I feel really relieved now. I've finally told the biggest secret of my life to for me the most important person of the world.
                    My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• Yay.

Comment

• Originally posted by samra
                        Originally posted by PosziMC2
                        I'm tweeting Justice Rihconna about Samra's actions. A ho gon get **** up #Rihplies #Rihnstagram
                        Not after all I've done for ha! All those late nights waiting for premieres, all those times I clapped back and defended her against the basic bitches tryna come for ha weave, even when she got back with Chriminal, all those illuminati rituals I performed to sabotage the other Pop gurls... #SHE wouldn't do that to me after all that loyalty.

Plus, she recently semi-dragged PETA on insta so she's already sorta on mah side.
                        lmao.

I feel great btw. Just bought the V-moda m-100 headphones.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionH3art
                          Just randomly came out to my mom. She's fine with it. I was really shakey and we both couldnt stop crying haha.. I feel really relieved now. I've finally told the biggest secret of my life to for me the most important person of the world.
                          Yay, happy to hear that, I can only imagine the relief! What a perfect thing to happen right before Christmas, right?
                          You're so lucky to come from Netherlands.

Originally posted by truthless
                          250e for headphones? Do they clean your room too? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LionH3art
                            Just randomly came out to my mom. She's fine with it. I was really shakey and we both couldnt stop crying haha.. I feel really relieved now. I've finally told the biggest secret of my life to for me the most important person of the world.
                            Aw, congrats! Must be the greatest feeling ever having such a burden lifted from your shoulders!
                            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [Starting soon]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Leon !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                Actually 210. I bought them on Amazon Spain, simply because they cost 70 less than here in Germany.

Thats totally fine with me, as long as I have enough money to go out and not be a broke ass. It's not like that money isn't much to me. I did put aside some money for a few months to actually buy these awesome headphones.

Comment

• When it comes to expensive things, it's not about if I have enough money but if I want to give that much for such a thing, like is it worth it.

Comment

• Depends no? Same question to the people who buy yearly those overpriced Iphone smartphones and many things more...

I mean I'm listening to music daily. And I just want to enjoy it in the best way I can. For what do you have money, if you're not going to spent it? I don't have a certain "wish" right now. So I thought, why not now? Who knows. Maybe I won't be able to buy such pricey headphones again.

Comment

• Originally posted by truthless
                                      Originally posted by Serby
                                      Actually 210. I bought them on Amazon Spain, simply because they cost 70 less than here in Germany.
                                      Why would you get new headphones again? I love mine (that you recommended to me half a year ago) so much, I don't want to replace them anytime soon (not in the next 2 years).
                                      And iirc those were even more expensive, so I guess they should be better as well, no?

Comment

• I sold them on Ebay .

Nah dunno. The Monster Inspirations are really good. But the bass was way too overpowering at parts. The V-moda's are also more leaning to bass, but it doesn't really overpower it that much (I've tested the LP2 Vmoda headphones, and the m-100 are even on another league afaik). I didn't like the treble on those headphones and the high parts on slower songs aren't the best.

Oh and nope thats not true. Thats like saying "The beats studio are also more expensive, so they should be better too". Those headphones are just so expensive, because of the brand. No way are the beats headphones so much worth... Same goes to the Monster Inspirations (imo). But they are really good (Where the beats headphones are just a style item), as I said. But just also overpriced...

The V-moda Crossfade M-100 headphones cost 280 here. You would need a Mastercard (for an example) to buy on Amazon Spain.

Comment

• Sick since Thursday. This is the first time i have flu in years :(
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                          X