• Originally posted by Loose View Post
    Same canton! Gits ja nöd

Comment

• On my way to Miami to see some hot beach body bishes
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• I was going to visit Italy but do not know what the best places are, could somebody recommend me?
        Work as a writer at essay writing service

Comment

• Originally posted by AvadaKedavra View Post
          I was going to visit Italy but do not know what the best places are, could somebody recommend me?
          Rome is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• So, Malaysia was pretty nice but the weather was HOT as heck. I couldn't imagine having to go through that everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
              So, Malaysia was pretty nice but the weather was HOT as heck. I couldn't imagine having to go through that everyday.
              You'll get used to it, when you live there.
              I had a harder time getting used to the weather in Europe as it changes all the time.

Comment

• I recently just had a 5 city stop vacation in Europe. Paris, Zurich, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin. I flew back and forth to Paris, but I took the train from one country to the other. This is something I've always wanted to do, and I got my LIFE!!!

Made me want to leave USA even more.

The buildings in Vienna BLEW ME AWAY. Just beautiful. Prague was LIFE!!! Zurich was very clean and everyone seemed very sophisticated. Berlin seemed like a big party city Thursday-Saturday. Paris was okayish. I hate that it was really cold. I stayed in hostels in Zurich and Paris (Les Piaules in Paris was incredible.) The train rides were super cool.

The only thing I hate is that I did not get stamps on my passport.
                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                  I’m travelling around the Balkans in June/July for 4 weeks! Anyone have any suggestions where I should visit?? General plan is to start in Slovenia and work my way through and probably end up flying back from Bulgaria
                  Although it's getting to a point where it's a travel nightmare due to a lot of traffic, Croatian coastline and the islands (go for the islands for sure!) are a must IMHO. If you plan to keep it tight and not wander too much around, Istria (part of Croatia) is on the Slovenian border and it's also very beautiful and you'll get most of the "Croatia experience" there. I don't know if you're into festivals, but there's a bunch of festivals all over the coast, so if you're up for some partying then one of those could be up your ally.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Will be visiting the island of Curaçao in june!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                      Will be visiting the island of Curaçao in june!
                      Love it. Lived there as a kid and have been back twice. So many fond memories.

Comment

• ^ Thats awesome! If you have any tips please let me know!

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                          I’m travelling around the Balkans in June/July for 4 weeks! Anyone have any suggestions where I should visit?? General plan is to start in Slovenia and work my way through and probably end up flying back from Bulgaria
                          I did a similar thing a couple of years ago but only 2 weeks and went to Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Albania.

Slovenia is my favourite though - such a beautiful country.

Comment

• Speaking about the Balkans, next weekend I'll be in Bosnia and Hercegovina for the first time. Somehow it always seemed an oriental and exotic place to me, let's see.

Comment

• Just came back from Thailand. One of the most amazing trips ever.
                              Such a beautiful country, friendly people and so much to see.

Comment

• I'm going to Kosovo this weekend - looking forward to seeing what it has to offer.

Comment

• From Curaçao with love!

Comment

• Oooooooooooooooooo, [MENTION=38563]Colbie[/MENTION]. Krijg gelijk heimwee.

Love your pictures!

Comment

• I just came back from my trip to Ukraine and had a blast. Kyiv is a very interesting, modern and progressive city with a great mixture of fantastic architecture. Lviv feels more "Central European", the old town is a great mixture of Wroclaw and Vienna, tbh.
                                      Great cuisine and very safe and affordable. Highly recommended!
                                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesTheAlien
                                        Travelling is one of the best things in the world.
                                        Really loved it!
                                        And also living in different countries all together
                                        Forever Young

Comment

• It's less than a week before my summer break.

Pride in Mexico City

First leg -
                                          Playa del Carmen, Mexico to learn diving then dive in 2 cenotes

Second leg -
                                          Nanamalcalpa, Mexico to see fireflies

Third leg -
                                          Tapacula, Mexico to see the migrant caravans, some archiaelogical sites, and to get to the southernmost point of Mexico

Fourth leg -
                                          Tijuana for the border, then to swim with great white sharks near Isla Guadalupe

Fifth leg -
                                          The Chilean desert, the drying true desert in the world
                                          Jujuy, Argentina and the surrounding area, to get to the antitope of Hong Kong
                                          Fortaleza, Brazil to meet a friend
                                          Surinami because that's one of the 2 countries in South America I haven't visited
                                          Guyana for the waterfall + the last country in South America to complete the puzzle

Sixth leg -
                                          Ciudad Valles, Mexico and the surrounding area for mostly nature stuff

I'm planning to see the northern lights either in Iceland or Alaska this autumn, then to complete all of mainland North America by visiting Costa Rica and Nicaragua. Will be my fourth continent to have visited all the countries on the mainland.
                                          Originally posted by WhatTheHell
                                          Voice of the truth here!! :(

Comment

• Just booked Sri Lanka (and Switzerland) for January. Super excited!

Comment

• Hey guys, just planning trip to New York trip in March. Do xou have guys any suggestions for ‘must see’ places, but I would love anyone to suggest me more hidden gems or interesting graffiti places.
                                              nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• A friend of mine was to go to Austria for a one week holiday with her parents, husband and children. But the area is closed down. Now she is off to France.

Any of you still travelling despite of the corona virus?

Comment

• Dream of visiting Barcelona some time soon! I believe it is a gorgeous city!

Comment

• I was meant to be in Barcelona next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                                      I was meant to be in Barcelona next week.
                                                      I cannot see travel being opened up at all this summer. I mean once you start putting millions of people back together in airports, planes and buses it will be impossible to control the spread of the virus. Unless the world just decides, hey it's out there, travel at your own risk. Strange times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                                        I was meant to be in Barcelona next week.
                                                        Such a beaut city, I've been three times.

I'm meant to be holidaying in Majorca in July... holiday yet to be cancelled officially but I can't see how it'll go ahead.
                                                        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Such a beaut city, I've been three times.

I'm meant to be holidaying in Majorca in July... holiday yet to be cancelled officially but I can't see how it'll go ahead.
                                                          I’ve never been to mainland Spain, which is weird as I’ve been to most other countries in Europe - even all the Balkan ones - but it was for a bachelorette party with me and 12 women.

I don’t expect to be able to go on any holidays at all this year in all honesty, which is a shame. Travel is such an enriching hobby.

Comment

• I rented an apartment for a month in Barcelona right after college - my graduation gift to myself - probably in the top three of places I've been to. Hopefully, you can make it there once this is all over.

Trying to decide if I will even be able to do a road trip this summer. Was planning on going to a national park in Texas - that should provide for lots of social distancing, right?

Comment

• I always wanted to visit Ibiza but I hear it's not all it's cracked up to be. I'm definitely doing a few road trips when the restrictions ease.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X