Travelling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
    I always wanted to visit Ibiza but I hear it's not all it's cracked up to be. I'm definitely doing a few road trips when the restrictions ease.
    I went a few years ago and enjoyed it. Wouldn’t have it on my must-visit list but still nice. I stayed on the east side where the old town was. We ventured to the west side where San Antonio is (the clubbing centre) for a day and it was okay if that’s your scene.
    I do find all the Spanish islands almost mundanely similar though (Balearics, Canaries) but everyone’s travel experiences are so unique.

Comment

• I did the Ibiza clubbing holiday five years ago and LOVED it - couldn’t hack more than five nights though, it’s exhausting being out till 8am every night. Visited Space, Pacha and DC-10 - the West End is quite chavvy and mainstream but very cheap.

You can also do what Spartan did and have a much more chilled experience on the other side of the island. It’s quite a versatile island.
      THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• ^ Feeling the nostalgia seeing those pictures.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I'd love to go back to Turkey. I had such an incredible time. Cappadocia and Istanbul changed my life.
          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Such a beaut city, I've been three times.

I'm meant to be holidaying in Majorca in July... holiday yet to be cancelled officially but I can't see how it'll go ahead.
            Hope you will be able to visit Malorca in about a month or so after Barcelona it is my dream destination #2 Have found a great article about moving to Spain after Brexit. Now I want to go there even more
            Last edited by Johnny Dy; Mon July 6th, 2020, 20:29.

Comment

Working...
            X